Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ponzi

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ponzi

  1. Absolutely. I adore Love Story because it's a simple love song that doesn't intend to be anything else. Like it or not, that's what she excels at but she's completely lost the plot.
  2. Her lyrics are just... Terrible. Downright terrible, and it's not even just this album. I'm obviously not a fan of hers so I don't know when it started, but at some point everything started to reek of insecurity and obsession with performance. Very off-putting.
  3. Maybe we should all start a petition here to ban that annoying Z1o!
  4. Sad! Let's ******* celebrate!
  5. Ed is such a loser. Why would anyone expect any better from him? He's the ultimate sellout.
  6. I wasn't aware that rightfully calling out genocide was a 'politicized message'! The more you know...
  7. Love it! The build-up to the crank it part is a bit off but otherwise I like the productiom better than the original Crank, which is kind of my least fave on WGIA (still amazing though).
  8. Ok, it's really cute! Not special... But it's now on my regular workout playlist
  9. Someone needs to fill me in on what's so special about this girl 'cause I'm not seeing it.
  10. Never knew what happened between them. Don't think I'll ever care enough to do.
  11. Sounds like not everything is ok at home, babe. Sad!
  12. Diet Mountain Dew.
  13. It's a bop! Love it.
  14. Idc about adults still liking stuff from their childhood, I think that's healthy if it doesn't have a negative effect on your adult life and your habits. However, they should grow up because it's growth that stems from the reckoning of how funding something you love is actually affecting the lives of thousands of people whose lives are already at a greater risk, because you're funding a ******* evil, moldy transphobe.
  15. The biggest loser indeed. Imagine agreeing with THAT or rather, his demonic AI since he has no wit and no self-awareness.
  16. Oooh I'd be here for it, lovely thought exercise.
  17. Lmao I love this thread Ofc raw is great but I just KNOW 90% of the bottoms in my city have an undiagnosed STD. That's why I don't hook up anymore!
  18. She will live forever as the LEGEND we all know her to be
  19. Amazing
  20. My only hope now ('cause of course Wor$t Man is gonna be incredible) is that she stops paying dust to her older albums in her shows
  21. Girl, you're gonna order your fries eventually. Besides, dating someone who doesn't like fries (or worse, is judgy about it) must be boring af
  22. Love it, love her, but no.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.