[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Lana Del Rey - Did You Know That...Ocean Blvd | Album Survivor

Roberto

SAVE

Paris, Texas

Peppers

OFF

Kintsugi

Let the Light In

The Grants

Did You Know

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roberto

• ??????

• Kimi

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Save

Paris, Texas

Pepper

Off

The Grants

DYKTTATUOB

Kintsugi

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

Girl HOWWWW is boring 6-min chore Kintsugi still in... Y'all are something else

SAVE

Peppers

Let the Light In

OFF

The Grants

Kintsugi

Grandfather...

Did You Know...

On 6/9/2023 at 1:30 PM, BrokenMachine said:

Sis, it's the other way around, save 2 and off 4 :gaycat6:

UHEIDSHBVYFDSBVSC I FIXED IT

• Like 1

Save

Paris, Texas

Peppers

Off

Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under The Ocean Blvd 

Kintsugi

Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of my Father While He's Deep-Sea Fishing

Let The Light In

how did the grants outlast taco truck?? :toofunny3:

save

peppers

kintsugi

off

let the light in

the grants

paris

did you know... :cries: hopefully it won't go lol

SAVE

Kintsugi  

Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of my Father While He's Deep-Sea Fishing (ft. Riopy) 

OFF

Peppers (ft. Tommy Genesis) 

Let The Light In (ft. Father John Misty)

The Grants 

SAVE

Grandfather

Kintsugi

OFF

Paris, Texas

The Grants

Let the Light In

Peppers

Asking us to vote off 4 in the top 7 should be penalized with PRISON.

Safe:

- The Grants

- Let The Light In

Off:

- Kintsugi

- Peppers

- Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of my Father While He's Deep-Sea Fishing

- Paris, Texas

SAVE

Paris, Texas

Kintsugi

OFF

Grandfather

The Grants

Peppers

RTHQtd8.png

Round 7 results:

PLOT TWIST: YES, THAT SONG IS STILL HERE. :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

The Grants -22 votes

Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under The Ocean Blvd -20 votes :redface:

A&W WAS IMMUNE. CAN BE VOTED AGAIN

Kintsugi  -16 votes :grump:

Paris, Texas (ft. SYML) -7 votes

Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of my Father While He's Deep-Sea Fishing (ft. Riopy) -15 votes

Let The Light In (ft. Father John Misty) -15 votes

Peppers (ft. Tommy Genesis) -10 votes

"The Grants" is the ninth eliminated song from the survivor. 

Stats:

hjAiA4H.png

"Paris, Texas" is immune until Round 9. Do not save or eliminate that song, otherwise your vote will be useless. "A&W" can be voted again.

ROUND 8

A&W

Kintsugi

Paris, Texas [IMMUNE]

Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of my Father While He's Deep-Sea Fishing

Let The Light In

Peppers

RANK YOUR 3 LEAST FAVORITE SONGS

Some little rules:

• UPDATE EVERY WEEK.
  • IF YOU WANT TO BE REMOVED OR ADDED TO THE LIST, JUST ASK FOR IT AND I'LL DO IT. 
  • SAVE OR ELIMINATE DIFFERENT SONGS, EXCEPT WHEN INDICATED.

Spoiler

@VeniceBeach @May @Golden Hour @stjosephprey4us @Tyrion_LMG @Shendelzare @HonourableVomit @NotAvaMax @ontherocks @Mariah's Glove @ameerah @Ice Cream Skies @Arlahndo @BloodLuster @Patient Zero @RideOrDie @wish @Pandora @Glo @Unoriginal @saintspice @HausOfGerard @RomanNavy @TheBoss @Lord Gaga @Jeremiah @P!nk Forever @BrokenMachine @Living Legend @Sadie Saxton @NOW @LanaDelSex @Legend E @Bubi @Azealia Banks @Chemist @東京. @Outlaws @Verge of Obscene @Amethyst @scenekiller @justin. @Illuminati @G.U.Y_Del_Rey @Slate @duybeeGAshantiGA @DenzxShe @Trainwreck @Pendulum @Goddxss @gingguu @Subversive @RainDreamer @JoanneActII @Paul @Beyonnaise @Massive_Teardrop @BlackAura @Kimi @ryoncé @Dephira @fagsturbation @zach @private radio @alstrom @Caltrask @truthteller @JoeAg @Sandcastles @TrueBlood @Bad_vocal_technique @P!NK2LOVE @FallenFroot @***** of Babylon @HealerKirby @beautiful player @Joey Coco @White Rabbit @Eeveelution @GentleDance @KingJay @shookspeare @Blue Jeans @Price of Fame @sweetblindness @jakedavis1994 @James_Dean @Ultraviolence26 @mylicious @vipanonymous @Gorgeous @alfonso12 @scot954 @popstickle @Valtersen  @politeone @tajin @ellis-bell @LanaXtinaFan @Bartender @babyboy44 @charmed23 @Danixoxo @alexking @Bimbo @Chaos Angel @danrich @My Tears Ricochet @Mr. Peanutbutter @Dystopian @Faruhs @4real4real @Starchild @ElleDriver @Venice B @RT Air @Ayanaa @Axel. @SimpleKindofLife @FCKNAmbrosia @Stardom @Desire @for lovers @CinnamonGirl @cinnamongirI @Rigalo @GrimGod @GentleEarthquake @Protocol @AlleeX @Janet @radzimsky @andrer92 @inshadesofcool @sbenci @despy @On The Bound @John Slayne @Rith  @rodrigo_2198 @Del Savior @kipperskipper @Indie @YR. @Pink Matter @theblackestday @Nick_317 @elvenOCEAN @Supervillain @turuni @rafacog @Tiziano's Boy @ultraviolence.xx @ultraviolenttrash @Yassin512 @Taemira @leaked-iT @skyandground @Fetch @jvstin @Ashley Banks @Pop Life @DiamondHeart @Psycho @artangel @Prince Tommy @Yeoreum @OBEY @Chemical X. @keerbyriri @Jai @Mr. Blue_Shirt @justin464 @PoisonPill @Slayn @rebeltwat @selena_lavigne @Burqa @Hikari @R.E.M. @alejandreaux @Cruel World @Joesuxx @Cazy @justaspark @LikeaRebel @pavi @Slate @Body Electrician @rmmas @Wet @enxe @CakeLikeRihanna @Ohno @KillingYourCareer @Monky_2405 @Frozen99 @Icarus @Rami @AnotherGagaFan @Fender @Ksamz @sal @Moonlightbae @LanaDelRey @Cherry123 @UnusualBoy @Terylee @dooart @Nocturne @Guy12345 @Aqua @Reibax @Aram @Hunty Bear @Remmy @Paddy @Melancholy @Invisibility @PinkNeighbourhood @lousaysthings @ilya @lovetrueromance @DirtyPony87 @Urbi  @Bindi @Giancor  @Vigoorian King @Born to Run @Touch It @Weed @HalcyonParadise @bestfiction @Daddy @Blue Velvet @Dark Poet @starsweburnaway @Delilah. @SadGirl @Vanderpump @Ant @BeBeMint @LadyLana @Raptus @lastgoodbye @TYMPS @Haus @Quicksand @Matangi @Pink Matter  @mxtthewdelrey @West Coast @Alena @SailorMoon @Skins @JawBreaker @State of Grace. @Shion @Velvet @alliexxxxandra @K$Ellie @WarmBudweiser @symphonicmetalfan @Lazuli @clue @Ultraviolence @Mitchell-Bryce @Pedro @Kuroi @MihQl @TheLament  @fireaero @izebize @Cute @Queen Of Slay @Dera @BoyAlmighty @Losing my ground @Greenfishz @Suilen @marbleprince @DARIUSWHATEVERHAP @MayorOfTrollTown @Raguabros @Kavish @#1Pokpaker @PANG! @AbeHicks @Sizzily @Post Malone @Taylor fanboy @Ken Lee @GreatestLoveofAll @sparrowblue @KeshaSwift @suzumia @Indie Go Mind @Guy Next Door @NordicGuy @luckythisway @coolcristobal @mayday @Traviata @Aquamarine @creativity. @?????? @kandicha @crf13 @Tedwards @Losing my ground @holyground13 @schnetzka@halcyonday @Bacardo Royale @Moloko Plus @thecptz @mellenthin @Never Ending @asweetestfetish @My.December

Edited by Roberto

-3 Grandfather

-2 Let the Light In

-1 Did you know...

Ocean Blvd being immune was just a fluke. Damn, that was so close. :redface:

Anyway, Kintsugi placing 7th would be more than cute. :grump:

-3 Kintsugi

-2 A&W

-1 Peppers (never thought this would make it this far too but it's a catchy tune, so, here for it). :gaycat5:

2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

-3 Grandfather

-2 Let the Light In

-1 Did you know...

this 

Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of my Father While He's Deep-Sea Fishing -3

Let The Light In -2

Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under The Ocean Blvd -1

ROUND 8

A&W

Kintsugi

Paris, Texas [IMMUNE]

Let The Light In

Peppers

RANK YOUR 3 LEAST FAVORITE SONGS

-3 Kintsugi

-2 DYKTTATUOB

-1 LTLI

What do u mean "that song is still there.."? Kintsugi deserves the world

-3 Grandfather

-2 Peppers

-1 Did you know

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

-3 Grandfather

-2 Peppers

-1 Did you know...

:bird:

Edit: Paris, Texas is imune :deadbanana4:

Edited by Venice B

-3 Kinstugi

-2 Let the Light In

-1 A&W

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.