Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Announcement Concerning ATRL Security Issue

Featured Replies

  • Replies 194
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Legend E said:

By the way two names I have not seen mentioned that I had been logged in were @FlyOnTheWalland @Thanatos

 

So I guess I recommend you to change your email/password

Oop thanks for letting me know!! 
:rip:
 

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

ATRL’s owner has been back for weeks. He’s the reason the server is finally not breaking. Invision is to blame for this glitch. 

do you mean other invision boards also had this glitch?

2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

How do I know if my account was logged in by someone else or not? Sorry if someone asked already

You can't know unless someone notifies you, unsure if staff had access to that info and can make it public, that's what some are asking for.

Edited by Ger-55

 

 

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

Email CHANGED. Now my ban notifications will go to the email address I use for onlyfans and ****. Sounds about right!

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

the flashbacks this just gave me.

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

I don't really know how IPs work since I'm kind of inept when it comes to computers, but are our IPs now associated to the members we logged in because of the glitch?

8 minutes ago, Death said:

I was browsing offline and it said I was logged in as @Bey'Knight, @FlyOnTheWall and another user I can’t remember.

 

I just kept logging out, but every time I changed tab it said I was logged in as someone else :deadvision:

So, this means there's a chance even guests had access to our data? :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

 

There's members here living in unsafe countries. Damn, this is serious.

Edited by Scars

6 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

How do I know if my account was logged in by someone else or not? Sorry if someone asked already

I'd like to know this too...there's no information on which account specific data was compromised, maybe a list could be made or individual users quickly notified somehow? 

 

Without this information it's difficult to take immediate protective steps following this breach. 

 

OT: This site probably needs to hire more staff/mods urgently 

 

Edited by Zack

1 minute ago, Héloïse said:

I don't really know how IPs work since I'm kind of inept when it comes to computers, but are our IPs now associated to the members we logged in because of the glitch?

I don't think so cuz this is not how IPs works

Just now, Saddy said:

I don't think so cuz this is not how IPs works

oh okay thanks, I was worried for a minute since I have no idea about it :deadbanana4:

Edited by Héloïse

6 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

You're lucky you're not in Europe. Data breaches under GDPR legislation make people liable for millions of euros in fines. This isn't a "oops sorry we made a mistake" you've leaked people's data and you should be prosecuted accordingly.

From what's been stated here it seems it's not an ATRL issue but Invision who would be responsible. But honestly we don't know. You're right that this is not a joke - this is a major offense in most countries. Hopefully ATRLs legal is involved because lawyers reading this....:gaycat5:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, Dark Horse said:

is "deleting your account" just a ban while all your data still remains publicly on the board? :rip:

Why would that even be a thing? Your account is deleted. If you’re asking if your posts are removed I don’t know. 

wtf? :rip:  I guess reviving my account was a bad idea. I was already out of this shithole for couple of months already, and came back just couple of days ago. :dies: 

 

Where can we sign up for the class action lawsuit? I need them $$$. 

4 minutes ago, Scars said:

So, this means there's a chance even guests had access to our data? :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

 

There's members here living in unsafe countries. Damn, this is serious.

Omg I didn’t even think of this. I would say so if I was able to :redface:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, Zack said:

I'd like to know this too...there's no information on which account specific data was compromised, maybe a list could be made or individual users quickly notified somehow? 

 

Without this information it's difficult to take immediate protective steps following this breach. 

 

OT: This site probably needs to hire more staff/mods urgently 

 

Hi Zack,

 

As stated in the OP as soon as more information is available the members will be briefed. Logs are still being generated during that timeframe for admins to go through. Once we are able to compile that information we will reach out to those members privately. 

I hope we can get all the information on which accounts were accessed. Also I only just realized it was Tinashe in this picture and not Ariana...

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.