Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Announcement Concerning ATRL Security Issue

Featured Replies

  • Replies 194
  • Views 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is: Invision Power Services, Inc. 901 Jefferson St STE 207 Forest, VA 24504 United States of America Email: [email protected] Website: www.invisioncommunity.com

 

Here's our future class action lawsuit defendant. 

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

11 minutes ago, mystery said:

I hope we can get all the information on which accounts were accessed. Also I only just realized it was Tinashe in this picture and not Ariana...

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

i thought it was some kpop chick :deadbanana4:

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

Lol I was Armani and Bey’Knight for a bit :bibliahh:

 

well I don’t have anything personal I’ve posted on this site so I’m safe :redface:

 

i think :redface:

  • ATRL Moderator

Surprised no one made a "Did you log into someone else's ATRL account today? Why?" thread yet

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

3 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

luckily I don't post anything private/sensitive on this site, sad can't be the same for certain users

 

spacer.png

I hate everyone here so I don’t even have PMs. 
 

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is: Invision Power Services, Inc. 901 Jefferson St STE 207 Forest, VA 24504 United States of America Email: [email protected] Website: www.invisioncommunity.com

 

Here's our future class action lawsuit defendant. 

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

this is so exciting

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160
 

29 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

You're lucky you're not in Europe. Data breaches under GDPR legislation make people liable for millions of euros in fines. This isn't a "oops sorry we made a mistake" you've leaked people's data and you should be prosecuted accordingly.

They’re still liable because ATRL is available in the EU

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.