January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115331 Luckily I was offline during the breach and my DMs are dry af I really hope no one got/will get doxxed because of this though. I guess it's a lesson for everyone to use burner emails for non-essential sites like these. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115331 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr ATRL Moderator comment_23115332 By the way two names I have not seen mentioned that I had been logged in were @FlyOnTheWalland @Thanatos So I guess I recommend you to change your email/password Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115332 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115335 I knew Liddos would be somewhere in the frame. Glad it’s fixed Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115335 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115336 17 minutes ago, suburbannature said: I can't believe users are bragging about reading DMs and sharing info they found. I was joking about Liddos finally finding my license number, but they really were snooping skfjns I'll be knocking at your door in 10 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115336 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115338 this is really bad. fortunately my DMs are empty as I have better things to do than message strangers online about how much I hate a popstar Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115338 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115341 1 minute ago, Supervillain said: Request a password change, it happened to me too thanks sis Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115341 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115343 Stream Dismemberment Bureau by M83 coming out March 17 Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115343 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115346 Mess. I thought it was strange that I was "logged out" when I came back on. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115346 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115348 3 minutes ago, Scars said: The fact there's people here genuinely bragging about going through other people's DMs. The second I noticed I wasn't logged in my account, I immediately logged out. @Armani? and @Bey'Knight, it seems that a lot people had access to your accounts, including me. Y'all should immediately change your password and e-mail. Nnn. I've been tagged like 10 times My Pms weren't messy though besides one inbox luckily Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115348 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115351 this is scary Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115351 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115352 6 minutes ago, Legend E said: He just did i- i meant prior to this Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115352 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115353 4 minutes ago, Spark said: Apparently a user inactive since 2009 was compromised. The same year Beyoncé got her last global solo hit. Not the random (false) Beyoncé trolling. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115353 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_23115354 7 minutes ago, Josh said: Its insane the owner still refuses to return. ATRL’s owner has been back for weeks. He’s the reason the server is finally not breaking. Invision is to blame for this glitch. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115354 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115357 You're lucky you're not in Europe. Data breaches under GDPR legislation make people liable for millions of euros in fines. This isn't a "oops sorry we made a mistake" you've leaked people's data and you should be prosecuted accordingly. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115357 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115359 1 minute ago, Legend E said: By the way two names I have not seen mentioned that I had been logged in were @FlyOnTheWalland @Thanatos Wait, I got @FlyOnTheWall too. And @TakeYouToHell They don't need to worry tho, I didn't check DMs or anything because I was panicking trying to get back to my account Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115359 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115361 1 minute ago, Bimbo said: I'll be knocking at your door in 10 I can already feel my license being revoked. When they cite my posts calling Gaga a fad in the board hearing Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115361 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115363 I was browsing offline and it said I was logged in as @Bey'Knight, @FlyOnTheWall and another user I can’t remember. I just kept logging out, but every time I changed tab it said I was logged in as someone else Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115363 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115364 6 minutes ago, CBC said: if that was true dont you think you'd be in prison right now? Like...... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115364 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115371 How do I know if my account DMs and details were viewed by someone else or not? Sorry if someone asked already Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115371 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115372 Chile... Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115372 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115373 Just now, suburbannature said: I can already feel my license being revoked. When they cite my posts calling Gaga a fad in the board hearing Doctors say I'm the illest 'cause I'm suffering from realness teas Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115373 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115376 Who read my DMs? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115376 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr Author ATRL Administrator comment_23115377 Anyone having issues logging in on desktop or mobile to manually clear their cache. Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115377 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115379 If you delete your account, are you going to let them sign back up or is it a goodbye? Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115379 Share this post
January 12, 20233 yr comment_23115381 1 minute ago, Smarticle said: How do I know if my account was viewed by someone else or not? Sorry if someone asked already You don't because our staff refuses to tell us Link to comment https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426193-announcement-concerning-atrl-security-issue/page/4/#findComment-23115381 Share this post