Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Announcement Concerning ATRL Security Issue

Featured Replies

  • Replies 194
  • Views 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

How do I know if my account DMs and details were viewed by someone else or not? Sorry if someone asked already

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

Don't worry. I deleted the dm with our n*des before it went down

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Armani? said:

@Devin I tried sending you a DM when it was happening but it's not showing for me anymore:dies:

 

Is there anything on your end?

nope omg? :deadbanana4:

 

I remember we was chatting in the age gap thread. That went thru.

2 minutes ago, mystery said:

I hope we can get all the information on which accounts were accessed. Also I only just realized it was Tinashe in this picture and not Ariana...

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

tinashe?! i thought it was chery cole

2 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Don't worry. I deleted the dm with our n*des before it went down

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

 

I didn't delete it on my end

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

 

My DMs aren't that interesting i guess and I used my less-used email, so i guess idgaf

 

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

 

welp! i guess i wasn’t the only one who was logged into @Bey'Knight which is kinda crazy :biblio: 

 

i refreshed my page and logged out thinking it was just a temporary thing and then it logged me into @State of Grace. account :gaycat6:  and y’all are messy going through people’s dm’s in the meantime 

11 minutes ago, Scars said:

So, this means there's a chance even guests had access to our data? :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

 

There's members here living in unsafe countries. Damn, this is serious.

No, I believe it has been confirmed that no guests had any access to the data.

And the glitch seems to be related to viewing the thread of the user. So @Armani? probably had several threads popping.

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, mystery said:

I hope we can get all the information on which accounts were accessed. Also I only just realized it was Tinashe in this picture and not Ariana...

1063164561320071208.webp?size=160

I thought it was Bella Hadid for some reason :deadbanana:

  • ATRL Moderator

@Ryan first hope u feeling better. Secondly, idk if its possible that admins and mods can see who’s accounts been impacts, but once things die down maybe tag a list of the users who’s accounts been effected + give them to erase and recreate a new account or delete it forever. Idk everyones preference on feeling safe is different. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.