Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 397k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

Great video 

 

This has to go no1 everywhere ( if the mediocre AntiHero did ) 

I like this, but it's a grower, I think. 

 

1 hour ago, biomind101 said:

Being played at the top of the hour on KIIS-FM

I listen to KIIS sometimes, I'll be on the lookout.

That’s exactly what I expected from her, 100%. Knew she would explore the „Nothing Breaks Like a Heart” sound. The song reminds me of Ava Max, especially „Torn”. Could be a cute radio hit if they play their cards right.

Absolutely love this :jonny: 

Hoping it becomes a huge smash for her - she's been serving quality for years now & has not received the success she deserves.

 

 

I hope it can do at least 1.5 million in the US and 5 million worldwide on Spotify... but I feel like that is only a dream :gaycat2:

I love everything about this! Absolutely instant for me. The video is fantastic as well. Well done Miley. :clap3:

It's a cute song, I'm not sure it will smash - but, I think the GP will love it and is a good choice for lead single. The melody sounds super familiar though, I'm trying to put my finger on it? 

 

I love Miley and I can't wait for the album :heart:

 

It sounds like a low-key version of "Prisoner" + "Thinkin" from Younger Now + slow spoken verses reminds about "Wrecking Ball".

Edited by Fastlane

I don’t love it. But I don’t hate it :ducky:

It sounds like a grower tho :kitty:

6 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Can love me better

I can love me better baby 
 

:penguin: so catchy 

THIS 

 

The song is super catchy . If she doesnt smash with THIS ... :dancehall2:

CAN LOVE ME BETTER, I CAN LOVE ME BETTER BABY

 

gretchen-dancing.gif 

 

this part is so catchy

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.