Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 693.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I kinda wished they added its a wrap streams to MIAM so it could push the album to gold.

Lambs who have UKMix account, don't forget to vote for Mariah on Ultimate Female Acts Countdown. You have 3 days left to vote and let's keep Mariah repeat on top position. gayriahcat1

the way they were flirting lmao silly as hell

she sounded great, though.

"you can pitch it to Mariah Carey" Madoner suburban

Edited by Ventitonic

HFIA sounding a little better than I remembered this morning

21 hours ago, Ventitonic said:

"you can pitch it to Mariah Carey" Madoner suburban

I think he said Katy Perry

I've been seeing some Mimi sightings on social media where people are now going up to her and asking her to do the "it's time!" thing and she graciously obliges with a smile but I hope she knows she can say no to these morons and tell them to go away.

The fact that she has 15 platinum or higher albums is wild to me.

  1. Daydream - Diamond (11x Platinum)

  2. Music Box - Diamond (10x Platinum)

  3. Merry Christmas - Diamond (10x Platinum)

  4. Mariah Carey - 9x Platinum

  5. The Emancipation of Mimi - 7x Platinum

  6. #1s - 6x Platinum

  7. Butterfly - 5x Platinum

  8. MTV Unplugged - 4x Platinum

  9. Emotions - 4x Platinum

  10. Rainbow - 3x Platinum

  11. Greatest Hits - 2x Platinum

  12. Glitter - Platinum

  13. Charmbracelet - Platinum

  14. E=MC2 - Platinum

  15. Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel - Platinum

On 1/2/2026 at 11:35 PM, suburbannature said:

the way they were flirting lmao silly as hell

she sounded great, though.

Isn't it funny how we used to drag this tours vocals but they sound so good compared to her lives now?

rip

1 minute ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Isn't it funny how we used to drag this tours vocals but they sound so good compared to her lives now?

rip

Ikr

She was vocally tired and occasionally sick on BWT, but her voice at its core was still in good shape. She was singing consistently again by #1s era and then overused it again during Rainbow but I've started to enjoy that tour. Her upper belts were gone, but her voice was orgasmic and quite agile.

On 1/3/2026 at 1:35 AM, suburbannature said:

the way they were flirting lmao silly as hell

she sounded great, though.

Gosh I love this song so much. IIIIIIIIIIIIIII WIIIILLL BE THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAP

Just came here to say that Mariah is probably my favourite songwriter of all time.

Caution is one of my top 20 albums ever and I listen to it all the time.

What are y'all's top Mariah deep cuts (including promo singles and remixes)?

mine is something like this

  • Vanishing

  • If It's Over

  • The Wind

  • Now That I Know

  • All I Live For Extended

  • Anytime You Need a Friend C+C Remix

  • Anytime You Need a Friend Soul Convention

  • Melt Away

  • Underneath the Stars

  • Slipping Away

  • I Am Free

  • Always Be My Baby Dupri Mix

  • Daydream Interlude

  • Joe

  • Love is a Scam

  • Prom Queen

  • The Roof

  • Breakdown

  • Fourth of July

  • Honey Classic Mix

  • Babydoll

  • Outside

  • I Still Believe/Pure Imagination

  • Bliss

  • Petals

  • TGIFY/Make It Last Forever (No Rap)

  • Heartbreaker/If You Should Ever Be Lonely

  • Lead the Way

  • Didn't Mean to Turn You On

  • All My Life

  • Want You

  • Yours

  • Irresistible

  • The One (Bone Crusher Mix)

  • There Goes My Heart

  • Mine Again

  • Circles

  • Stay the Night

  • Fly Like a Bird

  • When I Feel It

  • I Wish You Well

  • Candy Bling

  • The Impossible

  • Angel Prelude

  • Faded

  • Dedicated

  • Make It Look Good

  • 8th Grade

  • Giving Me Life

  • Caution

  • The Distance

  • Don't Forget About Us (Kaytranda)

  • Mi

  • In My Feelings

My favourite deep cut is probably Till The End of Time.

It's ethereal.

On 1/11/2026 at 6:14 AM, suburbannature said:

The fact that she has 15 platinum or higher albums is wild to me.

  1. Daydream - Diamond (11x Platinum)

  2. Music Box - Diamond (10x Platinum)

  3. Merry Christmas - Diamond (10x Platinum)

  4. Mariah Carey - 9x Platinum

  5. The Emancipation of Mimi - 7x Platinum

  6. #1s - 6x Platinum

  7. Butterfly - 5x Platinum

  8. MTV Unplugged - 4x Platinum

  9. Emotions - 4x Platinum

  10. Rainbow - 3x Platinum

  11. Greatest Hits - 2x Platinum

  12. Glitter - Platinum

  13. Charmbracelet - Platinum

  14. E=MC2 - Platinum

  15. Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel - Platinum

+

  1. The Remixes - Gold (500,000)

  2. Merry Christmas II You - Gold (500,000)

Merry Xmas II will go platinum in a few years too. (it has sold 600k pure).
Not to mention that Einstein is so overdue 2xP. It was at 1,7m in 2018 (8 years ago).
The Ballads (450k, sales only) and Elusive Chanteuse (430k, sps) are close to Gold.

We have some surprises in store over the next few years, I think.

  • ATRL Moderator
  1. The Roof

  2. Slipping Away

  3. Fourth of July

  4. Underneath The Stars

  5. Giving Me Life

  6. I Won't Allow It

  7. DMTTYO

  8. O.O.C.

  9. Circles

  10. Bliss

my top 10 deep cuts atm. i would include angel prelude, but idk how yall feel abt interludes lol.

e3yBwSq.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.