Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

I been listening to mariahs albums in order last few days and now on charm bracelet it's so nice. But my god how glitter sucked... All that random screaming from random men on every song... I need a rapperless solo version of the glitter album! Cannot wait to get to memoris!

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Just now, conatus said:

Charmbracelord praise but at what cost

The base is CLOSED, not accepting new membership at this time.

1 minute ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The base is CLOSED, not accepting new membership at this time.

Now now, let's wait and hear the Memoirs review. Just in case.

1916.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&auto=form

Trying to be more active at logging/discovering music so finally launched a RYM if any lambs use it too (found a few ATRL users already from posts here).

Rated my two fave Mariah albums, tend to do a full discog listen around the holidays every year so I'll rate her full catalog then. Otherwise it will probably just be a snapshot of what my next upcoming concert will be since I like to listen to the full discography of the artist and any of their opening acts before each show I see.

https://rateyourmusic.com/~ThatBadEartha

Omg I love Mariah ducaI wish I could listen to every album of hers every day to many 10/10 albums. Lover boy come on take me gaygacat2

My fave Mariah albums are as follows

Mariah Carey this can't ever be topped love it start to finish

Emotions so many gems on here

1s iiiii still beliveeee and sweetheart is such a classic!

Butterfly My All is the best song of off time

Rainbow (I like it better than butterfly) did I do that better be a fan favorite!! It's like a Britney songish

Memoris! 😭 Memoirs is just so perfect and I love the jump smokers remix album

E =mc2 Uhmmm heat and 4real 4real are career highlights as well

Edited by Tate

Glitter25 tracklist WHERE

Edited by Faded

On 9/30/2026 at 3:48 PM, suburbannature said:

It's insane to me that her voice was so great in the 2010s and everyone pretended like it wasn't

Super nostalgic watching this cries2 watching the highlight videos after each show... those were the good days

On 9/24/2026 at 10:41 PM, Reverie said:

Eats up her first Christmas album and a lovely (once a year) listen all the way through yes it's true!

mariah-carey-fireworks.gif

Eats it allll the way upppp!! First Christmas album stans are 1) people living in the past 2) success stans 3) ageist 4) tasteless sorry I don't make the rules.

Edited by Faded

11 hours ago, conatus said:

Also here's your daily Charmbracelord propaganda heart2

ImageImage

Ugh Allahbracelet might be her most fab era she was so sexy and in healing. Imagine being one of the 500 fans to get the actual sterling silver Charmbracelets like can we please get that back for #Charmbracelet25 next year @mariahcarey thank you! I'll take stainless steel from Aliexpress if I have to like honestly

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/mariah-carey-limited-edition-charmbracelet

Mariah Carey Limited Edition Charmbracelet (image 2/2)

I hope at least that one fan got one cuz she deserved it

jlo-cant-sing-mariah.gif

Edited by Reverie

3 hours ago, Faded said:

Eats it allll the way upppp!! First Christmas album stans are 1) people living in the past 2) success stans 3) ageist 4) tasteless sorry I don't make the rules.

Like AIWFCIY is the worthy all time Pop classic but when it comes to the original songs the MCIIY trinity of When Christmas Comes, Christmas Time Is In the Air Again, Oh Santa is simply too good and the first two are what capture the true spirit of #ItsTime while we're at it. And the rest of the album is just a better listen too the Funk of Here Comes Santa Claus, Born is the King sex jam, the warmth of the arrangements of O Little Town + Charlie Brown Christmas which is taste because 1) Charlie Brown Christmas best Christmas album ever thank you Vince Guaraldi Trio 2) A lovely vocal of the... vocal version of Christmas Time is Here because that's the one skip for me, all love to those kids though. Like of course it's gonna clear.

Miss You Most is beautiful but I honestly have too many different instances of putting on the album while doing some Christmas activities, cooking, baking, decorating, whatever and that song killing the vibe KWJENHWEH like it really is too depressing when you're not in the mood I actually like Christmas music so I need some variety and fun. And Jesus Born on This Day is never being picked over any of the three originals from MCIIY

Both albums would be sooo much better especially MCIIY if they were at least 50% original songs from her and not... three each because she is absolutely outwriting all those classic canon composers. But it is what it is

mariah-carey-fireworks.gif

8 hours ago, CozySkin said:

I need the goddamn Glitter-Tracklist lakitucoffee2

Literally what's the hold up

If there are no actual vault tracks after all this

khalyan2

On 9/22/2026 at 9:25 PM, Démodé said:

Honey is an instant gem which took me by my wig and tugged it hard,

Butterfly is such a beautiful track which I suppose was written for herself after her release from Sing Sing and that creepy groomer she married. Great harmonies, beautiful harmonies. With that said, Marina and the Chipmunks outsold, sorry x

My All is the type of cheesy balladslop she loves to write and this tim, girl, I LIVED! Finally, a production that elevated it to it's fullest potential. Possibly my favourite AC ballad by Mariah (favourite overall is still The Wind).

Do I need to say much about The Roof (Back in Time) (When I feel the need) (Mariah's Version) (from the vault)? Easily my favourite from the first listen, so expressive, full of yearning and desire. A classic, the very definition.

Fourth of July (or Underneath the stars II) has great production and let me breathe for a moment before

Breakdown came in, and I was mesmerised by the instrumental and the harmonies once again. The song itself, I think it will be a grower.

I liked Babydoll and Close my Eyes, but I need a second listen to pay more attention to her lyrics for sure.

Whenever you call is the first miss for me, but the production for The Beautiful Ones made up instantly on the next track 🤭 (still need to listen to lyrics)

Outside is the type of Mariah ballad I need to listen a lot until I get it, same with Looking In.

Overall my favourite Mariah album until now!

Ps. I listened to as many remixes as I could, the one @#Beautiful recommended stood out far from the rest. Thank you, darling 💙

late reply but im glad you loved the album! i hope you got to explore it further in the meantime

On 9/25/2026 at 12:35 AM, That Bad Eartha said:

Stumbling upon MCIIY in the promised land

spongebob-silent-hill.gif

mind you its the superior christmas album with emancipation level of vocals and production

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

GIF de Festive Mariah | Tenor

if these two dont make you feel like a lush rich ***** on christmas day next to a big fireplace in a penthouse apartment youre a BUM!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.