Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

On 12/12/2025 at 4:51 AM, suburbannature said:

waitttt

How did I miss this post? rip Thought I was cute, posting my dumb link.

Anyway, I ******* need this!!!!!

jonny5

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 699.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

I'm kinda shocked the base is so dead, She released her latest album almost 3 months ago, and it's Christmastime...

Is she over?

Nothing Is Impossible will be the next single in mid January.

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

I'm kinda shocked the base is so dead, She released her latest album almost 3 months ago, and it's Christmastime...

Is she over?

imagine believing that ...

15 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Nothing Is Impossible will be the next single in mid January.

Really?

jonny5

Her next #1.

On 12/20/2025 at 12:40 PM, queenoftheclouds said:

Glad she sounds great and full on this track like My Love. I wonder if we will get a video for it.

I'm surprised she's not pushing Mi since its doing well on streaming and In Your Feelings just went #1 on radio.

On 12/24/2025 at 11:29 AM, conatus said:

Have you all praised Her today

gretchen-caindo-fora-angry.gif

Her best Christmas song and yes, I was just listening to this heart

On 12/20/2025 at 7:58 PM, queenoftheclouds said:

Nothing Is Impossible will be the next single in mid January.

I'm so here for this jonny5 it's inspirational Music Box tier balladry. Classic but new-age Mariah. I hope she promotes it like crazy and reminds the GP of the edges she snatched and the souls she saved with songs like Hero, Anytime You Need a Friend, When You Believe and Through the Rain.

@stevyy what would Christmas BPCH need to chart? It is #50 globally, but in the 60s on the US spotify chart. Fairly low charting AM, but doing well in digital sales.

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

@stevyy what would Christmas BPCH need to chart? It is #50 globally, but in the 60s on the US spotify chart. Fairly low charting AM, but doing well in digital sales.

A Christmas miracle.

I'm checking SSF tour (2016) videos. This was 100% a re-peak vocally and performance wise. Insane!!!

Does anyone have any ideas about why Mariah is lip syncing everything lately? There HAS to be a reason. I know her vocals declined very quick after 2022 but it's hard to understand why everything is pre-recorded now. Even as a fan.

gurls get ready. We may have to go back into the trenches yet one more time. jonny Dear lord look over her and protect her.

Hey ya'll hey, I need ya'll help!!!!

Ever since I attended the last xmas show, I've been think about this man (on the bottom left) (who just happens to be mariah's dancer)

Does anyone know his name/insta?? I've been wanting to give him my bussy

lmk!!!!! sfndskjfndsljkgnmds

OrwI0iV.png

Edited by Xtina23

I don't care about much if it ain't about Mi

Let the money talk first, conversations ain't free

I'm the D-I-V-A, that's MC

I'm the hot toddy, hottie body, yeah, that's tea

Up 'til the dawn, but I don't lose sleep

Lights stay on 'cause I need to be seen

I'm an empire baby from the N-Y-C

I don't care about much if it ain't about me

200w.gif

Edited by Touchdown

23 hours ago, Touchdown said:

gurls get ready. We may have to go back into the trenches yet one more time. jonny Dear lord look over her and protect her.

At least the New Year's performance was pre-recorded earlier this month with her fans in the audience who gave her support. I'm the more worried about her Olympics opening performance in Feb. The whole world (including countries that don't follow up on western pop culture) will be watching and reporting. chick3 We might go into the deepest trenches ever if she doesn't step up.

I've been to 3 of her concerts from 2023 to now and her condition was worse this year even compared to last year. There was basically 0 live singing and she didn't put in effort to make the lip syncs look realistic. (She at least did the last part of "I"ll Be There" live last year (Example 2) and she sang impromptu songs like "Obsessed" and "Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)" live perfectly fine without any backing tracks in 2023.)

I wonder if taking a long break will help her heal not just physically but mentally too after her devastating loss. (This is not shade at all but at least having more energy will help sell the lip syncs if she still chooses to do so for all her songs.)

On 12/26/2025 at 2:46 PM, itsnickcray said:

I'm checking SSF tour (2016) videos. This was 100% a re-peak vocally and performance wise. Insane!!!

Does anyone have any ideas about why Mariah is lip syncing everything lately? There HAS to be a reason. I know her vocals declined very quick after 2022 but it's hard to understand why everything is pre-recorded now. Even as a fan.

I think her voice decline is really bad at the moment and she still gets stage fright, which is why she has to lip sync to tracks she pre-recorded. Until last year, she did "It's time!" with a whistle note during her Christmas concerts but this year she just flat out says it. (Maybe because her flubbing her "It's time" whistle note went viral on TikTok last year and she doesn't want that to happen again?)

Whenever she sings a bit live now, it can get shaky and pitchy (even compared to the last 2 years.) This is how she sounds like after an hour of not singing :(

At least when she's in a comfortable range/environment, she can sing live pretty well. So I won't lose too much hope. dancehall

Edited by I Melt Away

I saw this comment on Reddit.

Side note... I'm so sad she is dead to me now after her tone deaf Sephora ad why Mariah? Rainbow is ruined for me. The gold album of mental breakdowns. Why, Mariah??!?!

I had no idea people were "offended" by that commercial. I watched a TikTok of a girl "breaking it down" and everybody in the comments thought it was ridiculous to get offended over as well.

This comment is so dramatic toofunny3 Mariah is "dead to her" over this? toofunny3

On 12/27/2025 at 12:53 AM, Touchdown said:

gurls get ready. We may have to go back into the trenches yet one more time. jonny Dear lord look over her and protect her.

This was prerecorded weeks ago so no worries.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.