Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

She was very engaging on Fallon. Was the Prom Queen clip they played the one we already had or Mariah lead vocal? Sounded the same to me 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

On 9/28/2025 at 4:52 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Been seeing this make the rounds on social media and oh, he ate dowwwwwn :jonny4:

 

 

I legit thought the thumbnail said Budgetriah. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Ibrahim

Watching her WWHL on YouTube just now and she seems so comfortable, natural, open, charming, and in her element. Whatever is going on is really helping her open up. And she is really serving in that curlyriah moment. 

 

She looks so good!

22 hours ago, Ibrahim said:

Watching her WWHL on YouTube just now and she seems so comfortable, natural, open, charming, and in her element. Whatever is going on is really helping her open up. And she is really serving in that curlyriah moment. 

 

She looks so good!

Answering the same questions since 2014 must have helped...

I fear I was wrong about Memoirs all these years. Full of bops and clever, biting lyrics.

 

It's still not top tier Mariah and needed some of the ballads edited out (i.e. Angels Cry) but definitely not her worst. 
 

Einshit however can rot.

17 hours ago, doonerr said:

Answering the same questions since 2014 must have helped...


Wasn't the point but go awf, I guess?  
 



 

Sad that Daydream30 isn't getting a release. I was hoping she'd feed us new outtakes or DWT live performances.

 

Would have loved something like this:

 

1. Daydream Standard w/ Slipping Away, One Night

2. Remixes including Fantasy Sweet Dub, Always Be My Baby Dupri, Always Be My Baby Always Club, UTS Drifting

3. Daydream World Tour: London or Frankfurt HQ Footage

4. Someone's Ugly Daughter Lead Vocal Version

5. Music Videos

 

@Liron

 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Sad that Daydream30 isn't getting a release. I was hoping she'd feed us new outtakes or DWT live performances.

 

Would have loved something like this:

 

1. Daydream Standard w/ Slipping Away, One Night

2. Remixes including Fantasy Sweet Dub, Always Be My Baby Dupri, Always Be My Baby Always Club, UTS Drifting

3. Daydream World Tour: London or Frankfurt HQ Footage

4. Someone's Ugly Daughter Lead Vocal Version

5. Music Videos

 

@Liron

I still have hope that she will announce it after next Christmas is over.

14 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Sad that Daydream30 isn't getting a release. I was hoping she'd feed us new outtakes or DWT live performances.

 

Would have loved something like this:

 

1. Daydream Standard w/ Slipping Away, One Night

2. Remixes including Fantasy Sweet Dub, Always Be My Baby Dupri, Always Be My Baby Always Club, UTS Drifting

3. Daydream World Tour: London or Frankfurt HQ Footage

4. Someone's Ugly Daughter Lead Vocal Version

5. Music Videos

 

@Liron

I read somewhere that there's an unreleased Forever remix by David Morales, so I hope they release that too. :jonny5:

Is it just me, because I absolutely LOVED this look on her.

 

jhud25-1.jpg

 

jhud25-3.jpg

 

Felt Daydream-ish

 

:jonny4:

 

iheart25-3.jpg

 

This too, she also looked great on WWHL.

 

wwhl25-1.jpg

 

:jonny5:

 

These ensembles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those overly bedazzled, shiny, glittery outfits.

 

 

Edited by noonbob

WANTED THE FAME USED MY NAME BET YOU THOUGHT U COULD DO THAT I WONT ENTERTAIN ALL YOUR NARCISSISTIC WAYS I WONT ALLOW IT 

spacer.png

I've been using Mi, In Your Feelings, Confetti & Champagne, My Love, I Won't Allow It nonstop. Play This Song is great, but I do wish it had an extra bridge or whistle outro or something for a bit of oomph.

 

Honestly, it's a good album overall. I just dislike Jesus I Do quite a bit and something about Type Dangerous doesn't have a lot of replay value even if I like the song. It's clear she cancelled plans for a gospel album but didn't want to waste the Clark Sisters collab. 

It's almost skipless for me and I'm cooling down to avoid replaying it, if I had to be picky and rank it's bottom half of all Mariah albums but that's cuz her post 2000s discography is simply too godly. Another satisfied customer thank you! 

 

 

I still can't believe I actually got to talk to her face to face after all this time :jonny: See her again in another 8 years I guess

26 minutes ago, Reverie said:

It's almost skipless for me and I'm cooling down to avoid replaying it, if I had to be picky and rank it's bottom half of all Mariah albums but that's cuz her post 2000s discography is simply too godly. Another satisfied customer thank you! 

 

 

I still can't believe I actually got to talk to her face to face after all this time :jonny: See her again in another 8 years I guess

What?! Share the details !!

 

:jonny5:

20 minutes ago, noonbob said:

What?! Share the details !!

 

:jonny5:

It was for her signing in Long Island at Looney Tunes Record Store, I almost didn't go because it was almost 3 hours one way including those suburb ass buses that only arrive once every hour but I'm glad I just said **** it and went to the Long Island homecoming. :jonny: 

 

She was about an hour late tho we all expected worse, I made two sweet friends in line this slightly younger girl and a really sweet mother who drove me to the train after it was over. Everyone kept getting faked out for her arrival except us because they were freaking out over every single vehicle and we were laughing to each other as if she was gonna be arriving in a pickup truck be fr ewjghweh

 

One of the workers was opening the CDs out the plastic with a utility knife and scratching the sides of everyone cases and that bothered me so bad but I don't think anyone else noticed and I just switched the signed booklet out into my other copy anyways :skull: 

 

We were all disappointed by no pictures allowed but I saw she had her sunglasses on at the Barnes & Noble signing the weekend before and she didn't for this one so whatever, idk if some people were more rushed than others but I got a good 10 15 seconds with her full eye contact and attention with My Love playing in the background so it felt kinda romantic tbh....I was trying to be cool and not think about what I was gonna say and then right before I got a little nervous so I was just saying the usual I love you so much and her saying I love you so much back oh mother.....if I had 5 more seconds I would've introduced myself first and ended with MIAM is the greatest album of all time LMAO

 

Oh and they were being kinda strict with the no recording inside the store rule but early on they announced they had kicked four people out for trying to secretly record her with meta glasses which is creepy so I was kinda on their side after that :deadbanana: 

7 hours ago, Reverie said:

It was for her signing in Long Island at Looney Tunes Record Store, I almost didn't go because it was almost 3 hours one way including those suburb ass buses that only arrive once every hour but I'm glad I just said **** it and went to the Long Island homecoming. :jonny: 

 

She was about an hour late tho we all expected worse, I made two sweet friends in line this slightly younger girl and a really sweet mother who drove me to the train after it was over. Everyone kept getting faked out for her arrival except us because they were freaking out over every single vehicle and we were laughing to each other as if she was gonna be arriving in a pickup truck be fr ewjghweh

 

One of the workers was opening the CDs out the plastic with a utility knife and scratching the sides of everyone cases and that bothered me so bad but I don't think anyone else noticed and I just switched the signed booklet out into my other copy anyways :skull: 

 

We were all disappointed by no pictures allowed but I saw she had her sunglasses on at the Barnes & Noble signing the weekend before and she didn't for this one so whatever, idk if some people were more rushed than others but I got a good 10 15 seconds with her full eye contact and attention with My Love playing in the background so it felt kinda romantic tbh....I was trying to be cool and not think about what I was gonna say and then right before I got a little nervous so I was just saying the usual I love you so much and her saying I love you so much back oh mother.....if I had 5 more seconds I would've introduced myself first and ended with MIAM is the greatest album of all time LMAO

 

Oh and they were being kinda strict with the no recording inside the store rule but early on they announced they had kicked four people out for trying to secretly record her with meta glasses which is creepy so I was kinda on their side after that :deadbanana: 

:jonny5:

 

So happy for you :heart2:

 

As you should!

 

:jonny4:

I still have to give this album a listen but I just wanted to share I've been getting back into Mariah's discography again and Fantasy really is a perfect pop song, and better than Always Be My Baby. I don't know why it's not usually part of the "pop perfection" examples we often love to list on here like Teenage Dream. 

 

Genuine question, but what happened in the last few years? Why did she start lipping 99% of the show?

 

Looking back, we were so lucky throughout the 10s, at least she sang most songs live (except big long belts/high notes).

And we dragged her then for not attempting to perform the whole song :deadbanana4: now you're lucky if she sings live for 1 minute per show :skull:

 

So is it nerves? She sounds so shaky and seems scared to even attempt anything.

Over 2,600 streams from me for HFIA now... after 3 weeks. I am so in love. 

 

I also bought my 8th HFIA copy - the amazon exclusive vinyl. <3

Mariah Carey's Top Songs on Spotify: Daily Revised (complete)

Timeframe: October 18th

01 - 669,052,849 - +897,157 - 2009 - Obsessed
02 - 829,971,589 - +538,386 - 2005 - We Belong Together
03 - 2,198,956,548 - +429,590 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
04 - 529,994,306 - +372,161 - 1995 - Fantasy
05 - 220,873,134 - +371,672 - 1998 - My All
06 - 479,271,599 - +369,191 - 2003 - I Know what you want
07 - 322,820,868 - +252,782 - 2008 - Touch my Body
08 - 481,553,274 - +228,069 - 1996 - Always be my Baby
09 - 323,657,027 - +176,501 - 1994 - Without You
10 - 331,392,258 - +131,831 - 1993 - Hero

 

Obsessed had its 2nd biggest day ever yesterday. 

She'll prob snatch the record back from Lil Nas X this season. :duca:
 

Hopefully she can let it go after that.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.