Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

I think Here for it all is about her relationship with Nick Cannon, the birth of the twins and the breakup.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 694k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

She was #1 on my top artists because I've been listening to her remixes a lot this year. Type Dangerous even made an appearance in my top 20

sabrina

Mariah was my third most listened to artist.

My top song was Sugar Sweet with Type Dangerous at 2.

Mimi was my #1 on Wrapped and I am her #422 nd biggest listener in the world.

her spotify message was so cute heart2

"the new peaks for my all & obsessed" i cackled dies

I was typing so fast I messed up a bit but I think she got my drift.

she's annoying as hell I'm sorry deadbanana2

Wanting constant applause for what she did to help Mariah and then makes weird shady comments about Mariah misremembering "with age" when it is Arthur who was wrong about Mariah said on Charlie Rose. Makes it seem like she was dumped by Mariah, very quickly mentions all the things Mariah did for her, misremembers the last time they spoke, and then conveniently leaves out the way she spoke about her in the press.

god that means he made a copy of the demos tape?, hope it leaks jonny5

Is Moo staying at #1 on Hot 100 for another week? Tie breaking 20th week?

omg I'm going tonight to the last xmas show that will be live streamed on Apple Music

it will be my fourth time seeing her.

@suburbannature if you see someone flipping off the camera in the audience, I want you to know it's me to you gurlll. I'm still salty after all the years when you tried to run me off this Mariah Carey fanbase and ATRL as a whole for simply having an Xtina avi. How dare you!!!

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

Edited by Xtina23

16 hours ago, STMG23 said:

Has the Live stream happened already? gaycat3

yes. also, Rihanna was there!!!

she had a bit more energy than the last 2 times I saw her in vegas (maybe cause it was getting live streamed) ejashsajfn

Mariah was my no 1 artist on youtube for 2025. Katy no 2.

  • Debut - 9x Platinum

  • Emotions - 4x Platinum

  • MTV Unplugged - 4x Platinum

  • Music Box - Diamond

  • Merry Christmas - Diamond

  • Daydream - Diamond (11x Platinum)

  • Butterfly - 5x Platinum

  • #1s - 6x Platinum

  • Rainbow - 3x Platinum

  • Glitter - Platinum

  • Charmbracelet - Platinum

  • Greatest Hits - 2x Platinum

  • The Emancipation of Mimi - 7x Platinum

  • E=MC2 - Platinum

  • Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel - Platinum

  • others - Platinum

This legend. 62 million album units from one decade is insane.

Just need Debut to get to Diamond before 2075

7e49282308d00ee727084415bc315bc5d1cd0e89

And Einstein is 2xP eligible. And this is not an exaggeration:

May 2018: 1,701,105 in May of 2018 (7 years ago). Since then TMB, BB and ISYL went viral. The album is approaching 600m global streams.


E=MC2
ALBUM SALES: 1,301,379
ALBUMS W/TEA 1,601,456
ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND AUDIO 1,647,111
ALBUMS W/TEA W/SEA ON-DEMAND
1,701,105
STREAMING ON-DEMAND 149,473,158

I also want to shoutout to Butterfly. The album must creep closer to 6xP as well.

Units up until May 2018: 4,025,640, with 143m on demand streams.

My Mimi Spotify wrapped streak is over, she wasn't my #1 artist this year bird but still got her message tho

Rip 2020-2024

I have surpassed 10,000 streams for Mariah in 2025 alone. <3

I'm kinda shocked the base is so dead, She released her latest album almost 3 months ago, and it's Christmastime...

Is she over?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.