Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Robyn praising her on Las Culturistas. Oooh we're going out and wear something nice. clap3

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Foos, Laufey, Kesha Among Mariah Tribute Acts

Ever daydreamed about Foo Fighters covering a Mariah Carey song? If so, the MusiCares Person of the Year gala is the place for you, because on Jan. 30 Dave Grohl and company will join such artists as Laufey, Kesha, Charlie Puth and Adam Lambert to salute Mimi two nights before the Grammys.

Also performing at the glamorous L.A. Convention Center that night: Billy Porter, Jennifer Hudson, John Legend, Maggie Rogers, Teddy Swims and Taylor Momsen, with other artists to be announced. Longtime Carey collaborator Jermaine Dupri will inaugurate the proceedings with a DJ set.

https://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/awards/mariah-carey-musicares-performers-2026-01-20

The Roof only having 15M streams on Spotify is so f*cked up. I would say it should go viral but knowing TikTok it would probably end up being a speed up version that's 2 minutes long

mariah-carey-crying.gif

The value of YouTube comments on music videos. heart

For Bringin' On The Heartbreak:

Screenshot-20260122-164316-You-Tube.jpg

14 hours ago, Topaz said:

My All blowing up is still wild to me. Its gonna cross 300m streams easily now.

It has 481m on YouTube Music heart

I was looking at one of my old Reddit accounts and I wrote this when I was on LSD 7 years ago deadbanana4

Screenshot-20260123-155148-Red-Reader.jp

40 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

I was looking at one of my old Reddit accounts and I wrote this when I was on LSD 7 years ago deadbanana4

Screenshot-20260123-155148-Red-Reader.jp

Listening to Mariah on LSD is a privilege that every lamb should try to experience before they pass to the other realm or whatever

No lies were told

hw.thumb.png.1ee1b01de42acb42977cc2e79de

49 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

I was looking at one of my old Reddit accounts and I wrote this when I was on LSD 7 years ago deadbanana4

Screenshot-20260123-155148-Red-Reader.jp

Me after listening to Fly Like a Bird

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

What was she thinking not putting this on her debut album?

They took down Glitter on streaming, so we miiiight get #Glitter25. She can release it this quarter since we don't want that other event to take attention again nnnn

Edited by EJQL8

On 1/28/2026 at 2:35 PM, trainsskyscrapers said:

What was she thinking not putting this on her debut album?

Tommy.

2 minutes ago, 1DES said:

Tommy.

The whole thing is Iffy. And it didn't fit anyway.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

It's only January. **** me.

I would say she's smart enough to not release it on 9/11 again but it's her so


she seems more alive in recent appearances so that's good i guess.

7 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I would say she's smart enough to not release it on 9/11 again but it's her so


she seems more alive in recent appearances so that's good i guess.

Dropping it in August or October would make sense, but to potentially celebrate it's anniversary this far out is wild.

I don't see the point of removing Glitter from streaming either way. No one uses it except hardcore stans anyway.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.