Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

So is TDD smashing yet

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

Top 50 in Poland

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The way this era was such a hit in every war for us — Quality, commercially, critically, the live performances. Gaga herself thriving being the best part.

 

:flower: It's nice to reflect on as we near the festive season.

Edited by hausofbryan

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

So is TDD smashing yet

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

halloween boost is coming and that's amazing 

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

Gaga easily served the most memorable 2025 era, and it's such a blessing to say it for someone that's been around for nearly two decades

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

Gaga easily served the most memorable 2025 era, and it's such a blessing to say it for someone that's been around for nearly two decades

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

i just realized that she's saying the 2 decades thing this era bc we ain't getting another alboom until like 2030 at the lastest ddd

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

17 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

i just realized that she's saying the 2 decades thing this era bc we ain't getting another alboom until like 2030 at the lastest ddd

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

Or because she's been doing it for 20 years sis

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7 

21 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Gaga easily served the most memorable 2025 era, and it's such a blessing to say it for someone that's been around for nearly two decades

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

Don't get too comfortable. A certain girl's limited-edition voice note variants have been making a lot of noise on TikTok

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

Mayhem has been the best and most memorable pop era of the 2020s if you ask me

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

 

Love having a fave who still cares about fulfilling artistic visions and doesn't just stop at tours and vinyl variants

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

 

 

27 minutes ago, Aden said:

Mayhem has been the best and most memorable pop era of the 2020s if you ask me

 

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

 

Love having a fave who still cares about fulfilling artistic visions and doesn't just stop at tours and vinyl variants

 

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

 

 

You forgot iTunes variants in the big year of 2025 

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

Abracadabra definitely deserves ROTY. It's totally different than what's on the radio and the criticism she got for going back to her "old sound" aged like milk because it was quite daring of her to do a song like that because that sound is OUT of mainstream and the fact that she scored a global hit with it speaks volumes. 

Just now, Doctor Dick said:

Abracadabra definitely deserves ROTY. It's totally different than what's on the radio and the criticism she got for going back to her "old sound" aged like milk because it was quite daring of her to do a song like that because that sound is OUT of mainstream and the fact that she scored a global hit with it speaks volumes. 

The fact that no one else in the history of pop music could come up or sell this song. Uniquely Gaga. Very very few artists can say that. Partially because Gaga emulates them at 100% (Prince Bowie MJ). What a LEGEND.

I'm also back from camping in Tayland. I took my tent and pants and left it. I wanted to avenge the Disease, JFAD, Abracadabra and Mayhem threads because a large chunk of the ones dragging her in them were Swifites and I already dragged the KatyKats. I hope I made at least some of you proud. I also wanted to say that it was quite a trip. What I learned is of value. I will cherish that forever. moment-whitney.gif

 

That said, I still very much like both @anastaciabby and @IBeMe and I hope you aren't too angry with me. :cries: I think both of you are sweethearts and I like engaging with you. :heart2:  

 

9 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The fact that no one else in the history of pop music could come up or sell this song. Uniquely Gaga. Very very few artists can say that. Partially because Gaga emulates them at 100% (Prince Bowie MJ). What a LEGEND.

Yeah she definitely OWNS that sound. And what a sound it is. :jonnycat:

I really, really hope she nabs the Netflix Christmas show slot. That'd be the perfect ending slot for the era. :thing: 

 

(I don't expect her to perform at the GRAMMYs — Just attend. She'll be incredibly jet lagged and tired from touring Japan just a few days prior.)

Edited by hausofbryan

I stopped using poppers for a month and I finally remembered my password. Just like that. :rip: 

I'm happy to be back.

I'm so dumb sjsjsksh

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I really, really hope she nabs the Netflix Christmas show slot. That'd be the perfect ending slot for the era. :thing: 

 

(I don't expect her to perform at the GRAMMYs — Just attend. She'll be incredibly jet lagged and tired from touring Japan just a few days prior.)

Yeah, she already performed last year anyway and we don't want her to perform, we want her to win ROTY. Well, that and AOTY but she's got tough competition there whereas ROTY I think she has strong chances of getting. She has the long overdue narrative in terms of the big four categories and Abracadabra was pretty original and a hit. 

Edited by Doctor Dick

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

So is TDD smashing yet

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

 

23 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Yeah, she already performed last year anyway and we don't want her to perform, we want her to win ROTY. Well, that and AOTY but she's got tough competition there whereas ROTY I think she has strong chances of getting. She has the long overdue narrative in terms of the big four categories and Abracadabra was pretty original and a hit. 

It's her time to win ROTY/SOTY/AOTY trifecta and get the "LADY GAGA DOMINATES GRAMMYS" headlines.

 

I am DONE settling for their CRAP.

 

hrh-collection-hrh.gif

It's been so long since she performed one of her songs at a Grammy ceremony

 

giphy.gif

The Dead Dance

 

Apple Music

#29 Brazil (+12)

#42 United Kingdom (+8)

#44 Switzerland (+6)

#49 Germany (+6)

#56 Netherlands (+8)

#77 Italy (+12)

#82 Ireland (-12)

#125 Spain (+13)

#132 France (+21)

#150 Australia (-33)

#196 Belgium (NE)

 

giphy.gif

 

Euro hit!

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

halloween boost is coming and that's amazing 

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

I'm not sold yet it's a Halloween boost. Even with today's "good" update it's still week over week dropping. The percentage of drops is slowing down but we still haven't had week over week gains in over a month. 
 

I was happy to see the nice gain today thinking today it was finally happening but last weeks Friday update was bigger :dies: 

 

Come on TDD start rising already :biblio: With Halloween being 3 weeks away maybe we are FINALLY plateauing after 84 years :eli:

I clicked on Bad Romance video. And it was labelled "15 years ago". 
 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

2 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

Abracadabra definitely deserves ROTY. It's totally different than what's on the radio and the criticism she got for going back to her "old sound" aged like milk because it was quite daring of her to do a song like that because that sound is OUT of mainstream and the fact that she scored a global hit with it speaks volumes. 

 

 

AOTY will probably go to Kendrick, Grammy voters will want him to make a statement against Trump like the NFL did by picking Bad Bunny for the halftime show 

 

SOTY is not happening because Abra has a song writing sample 


ROTY is her best shot at a win. But this category normally awards hits over quality 

 

In order to win, Gaga is going to need a massive industry push. She's campaigning a lot, but we will see 

 

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.