Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Suspendedintheair said:

 

They're handing it to Bon Iver. 

knb7oYj.jpg

Let me side with Neeki

boF72dE.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, Artur said:

 

Monster, Bloody and Die rising on a Saturday, Halloween classics

 

boF72dE.gif

all black and white albums in her top 15 ijbol :ahh:

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

 

ga Ga sick and viral

 

boF72dE.gif

It's kind of gross people think he's lying just because he's using a photo of Gaga. This could very well be Natali's son, and Gaga is in fact sick with a severe case of talentitis.

5 hours ago, MonsterFandom said:

6,126,000, but I think that is without TDD, KFL and CSTH

So, 6,126,500 with them :duca:

1 hour ago, Artur said:

I really need another DWAS-sized smash for the next era, queen better be working on it already

 

boF72dE.gif

I fear we might need a #ThankYouBadBunny moment

 

boF72dE.gif

3 hours ago, Smarticle said:

 

ga Ga sick and viral

 

boF72dE.gif

when ga ga adopts this kid and finally becomes a MOTHER

 

boF72dE.gif

Mess a thread was already made for that meme, at least i only posted it in Base

 

boF72dE.gif

8 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Europeans do not deserve Joanne the ****. It's the US that should suffer. :biblionana:

I think its because she cancelled her european leg for the joanne world tour. 

17 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I think its because she cancelled her european leg for the joanne world tour. 

Yeah I get it, but Joanne is almost everyone's least favorite album of hers :gaycat6: I like Joanne, but it's definitely her weakest album. I would rather have Harlequin tbh. 

 

Edited by Summer Boy

The entire arena leaving when Charts Down starts playing. Europe did not deserve it

 

boF72dE.gif 

1 hour ago, Bad News said:

I fear we might need a #ThankYouBadBunny moment

 

boF72dE.gif

Not gonna lie, I'm totally here for it. A reggaeton bop is missing from her resume.

 

boF72dE.gif

 

She could also do a quick track for the KPop Demon Hunters sequel

Edited by Artur

3 hours ago, Aden said:

Wait, TDD might just finally bag Godga a Kids Choice Award. Keep streaming!

 

 

boF72dE.gif

One step closer to that prestigious KEGOT :heart:

So grateful I got Telephone, Monster and So Happy I Could Die x and not Joanne

  • Popular Post

1. the concert is the best show i've ever seen and i've been to many pop shows

2. me and my friends all started wheezing and laughing when Joanne started because we were hellbent on The Fame and specifically Boys Boys Boys. then we saw how much she was crying during the bow and felt a bit bad :hoetenks:

3.  the concert is the best show i've ever seen and i've been to M A N Y pop shows

4. the first act obliterated the arena, people were shook. Sweden is a cold and stiff country but every single person in the arena, floor to ceiling, were up and MOVING

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.