Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Kendrick Llamar is so f***ing overrated. I don't give af how technically good he is as a musician or artistic professional, there comes a point where an artist's ass is licked enough.

 

Mayhem clears VFX or whatever that mixtape is called.

 

7CE60JC.gif

#19. Die With A Smile - 3,427,690 (=)

#140. The Dead Dance - 1,351,961 (-2) / 20k more than last week!

#150. Poker Face - 1,332,718 (+2)

 

boF72dE.gif

 

:duca:

Maybe they are actually sabotaging TDD on purpose so it can smash around Grammy voting period

 

boF72dE.gif

1 minute ago, Artur said:

#19. Die With A Smile - 3,427,690 (=)

#140. The Dead Dance - 1,351,961 (-2) / 20k more than last week!

#150. Poker Face - 1,332,718 (+2)

 

boF72dE.gif

 

:duca:

TDD bot only showing stability, but also organic growth WoW :WAP::DWAS:

3 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

TDD bot only showing stability, but also organic growth WoW :WAP::DWAS:

I know! :duca: It would be amazing if it manages to keep above 1M for a few months.

Do we have any info about the Devil Wears Prada 2 song? :duca: Is it a new one? Will it be part of the soundtrack alone or maybe added to MAYHEM? 

 

I hope it is a new BOS contender for her, and a huge catwalk classic like Bad Romance. I wonder when she recorded it, and who are the producers. There is so much to look forward to. She keeps feeding us! :duca:

38 minutes ago, Artur said:

Maybe they are actually sabotaging TDD on purpose so it can smash around Grammy voting period

 

boF72dE.gif

TDD is actually meant to be a Nightmare Before Christmas-esque spooky campy kind of song so the plan is for it to become a Holiday staple like Bloody Mary did. The Halloween boost is just the beginning, the Christmas boost will take it further.

 

I see the vision. Trust the process.

 

boF72dE.gif

38 minutes ago, Artur said:

Do we have any info about the Devil Wears Prada 2 song? :duca: Is it a new one? Will it be part of the soundtrack alone or maybe added to MAYHEM? 

 

I hope it is a new BOS contender for her, and a huge catwalk classic like Bad Romance. I wonder when she recorded it, and who are the producers. There is so much to look forward to. She keeps feeding us! :duca:

I think she's curating the whole soundtrack, correct me if I'm wrong.

11 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

What's MAYHEM at WW SPS?

6,126,000, but I think that is without TDD, KFL and CSTH

3 minutes ago, MonsterFandom said:

6,126,000, but I think that is without TDD, KFL and CSTH

So.. we're at like 9.5M?
 

:xtinass:

 

More seriously, is this with the random rigging by Chartmasters? If so, I'm going to say it's at 7M+ then..

16 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

SOTY is not happening because Abra has a song writing sample 

I know a song with a sample/interpolation hasn't won apparently but I'd say this is a weak argument tbh. The 4 sampled songwriters won't even be on the ballot anyway. 

36 minutes ago, MonsterFandom said:

6,126,000, but I think that is without TDD, KFL and CSTH

Not like there would be any difference :suburban:

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Kendrick Llamar is so f***ing overrated. I don't give af how technically good he is as a musician or artistic professional, there comes a point where an artist's ass is licked enough.

 

Mayhem clears VFX or whatever that mixtape is called.

 

 

7CE60JC.gif

spill *****!

-his album is mid

-got exposed for fraudulent streams

-stadium tour BOMBED

-bad bunny STOMPED on him this year

 

AOTY is between MAYHEM and DtMF

 

7CE60JC.gif

'Vanish Into You' video December alongside Gaga doing the 'Netflix bowl', a final video in March to celebrate the one year anniversary ('Garden' or 'How Bad'), 'Devil Wears Prada soundtrack song/video May then first single from the Deluxe in September with the 'Mayhem Monster' coming November, two more singles/video early 2027 then Gaga announces baby Polanski.


Hope dies last.

 

:suburban:

Edited by superglowy

1 hour ago, Aden said:

TDD is actually meant to be a Nightmare Before Christmas-esque spooky campy kind of song so the plan is for it to become a Holiday staple like Bloody Mary did. The Halloween boost is just the beginning, the Christmas boost will take it further.

 

I see the vision. Trust the process.

 

 

boF72dE.gif

Loving this concept

 

boF72dE.gif

 

Monster, Bloody and Die rising on a Saturday, Halloween classics

 

boF72dE.gif

2 hours ago, Aden said:

Kendrick Llamar is so f***ing overrated. I don't give af how technically good he is as a musician or artistic professional, there comes a point where an artist's ass is licked enough.

 

Mayhem clears VFX or whatever that mixtape is called.

 

 

7CE60JC.gif

Not only that but Kendrick Lafart's albums all sound the same. His claim to fame is a diss track at the biggest loser in music. GNX shows very little evolution in his writing, zero innovation on his previous sound sonically, and the best parts of it are SZA saving him from mediocrity. His time is over. Shouldn't even be nominated for AOTY and neither should Sabrina with that mid-ass bs that has one good song

Edited by bucketsofnuggets

12 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

Monster, Bloody and Die rising on a Saturday, Halloween classics

 

boF72dE.gif

Die With A Smile can be used for every holiday and event. Halloween, Christmas, weddings, graduations, funerals. A truly universal hit song 

I see the rumor on Twitter of a Gaga performance slot and song in DWP2. I hope that's true, and we get a droplet single in May to celebrate the end of the tour. :thing: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.