Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Anyone know why the UK dates didn't have 100 percent attendance like everywhere else? It's not even that many seats and I didn't see any empty when I went but just odd that everywhere but the UK reported 100 percent. I'm guessing it's to do with resale prices but I'm no expert. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

29 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I have a feeling she will serve pannery with this concept

 

90.gif

 

 

more panned than joker 2?

 

90.gif

need godga to go back to ryan murphy for limited series. ugh that hag knows how to serve a good first season idc

 

90.gif

55 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

My opinion on the DWP2 cameo (that absolutely no one asked for): 

 

2026 for Gaga right now looks like Grammys, touring, and possibly some personal life milestones like marrying Michael (although we obviously aren't privy to this last bit of information). Doing a small cameo and (possibly) 1-2 songs for the movie is a pretty good idea because it gives the opportunity for her to keep her name in the zeitgeist without being able to be blamed if the movie isn't good or underperforms (the exception being a few braindead OGHs here but no one takes them seriously). It's also a good low-stakes way for her to dip her toe back into film post-JFAD (which wasn't her fault at all but she'll have no pressure this way). 

It feels so long since the last time she "dove" into the fashion world! :duca: Like, she obviously never stepped away from it, her latest looks are some of her best ever. But when was the last time she was part of a fashion event? This will be perfect for her brand and I love FashionGa so much. I wonder if she will be a ***** like Miranda in the movie, nnnn.

14 minutes ago, Artur said:

It feels so long since the last time she "dove" into the fashion world! :duca: Like, she obviously never stepped away from it, her latest looks are some of her best ever. But when was the last time she was part of a fashion event? This will be perfect for her brand and I love FashionGa so much. I wonder if she will be a ***** like Miranda in the movie, nnnn.

I was thinking about this and... Without counting the looks, the covers and the videos... Probably the 2019 MET Gala? I really don't remember, she didn't attend any fashion show later as long as I can remember, or made any appearance for a fashion house. 

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

if this sequel tanks...

:mayhem:

our BISMS narrative is shaky as DWAS' start i fear :clack:

If DWP flops she can hit up Bradley to do a sequel to ASIB where we see Ally's continued story after Jackson's death and then Gar campaigns it as "proudly celebrating her film nachos"

 

spacer.png

kinda need her to work with John Waters, her film career so far is too normie for my liking

 

spacer.png

The sequel is based on the second book which was mediocre compared to the first book. 

I read it and stopped on the middle because it was too tepid...

 

So lower your expectations.

 

anna-wintour.gif

 

1 hour ago, Aden said:

If DWP flops she can hit up Bradley to do a sequel to ASIB where we see Ally's continued story after Jackson's death and then Gar campaigns it as "proudly celebrating her film nachos"

 

 

spacer.png

queen of tanking sequels

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUWGtFMIhaY6AJat6BpIS

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

our BISMS narrative is shaky as DWAS' start i fear :clack:

a reverse DWAS shake expedition i fear

:clack:

Does anyone know how could I sell my Stockholm early entry VIP ticket I bought on AXS? I'm really ill unfortunately and am afraid I have to make the call in a few days if I don't get better as I wouldn't want to infect anyone. I'd like to sell it officially for face value if it comes to that.

1 hour ago, Club classic said:

Does anyone know how could I sell my Stockholm early entry VIP ticket I bought on AXS? I'm really ill unfortunately and am afraid I have to make the call in a few days if I don't get better as I wouldn't want to infect anyone. I'd like to sell it officially for face value if it comes to that.

AXS official resale started today, you might be able to do that on their app 

6 minutes ago, tennis courts said:

AXS official resale started today, you might be able to do that on their app 

thank you!!

7 minutes ago, Club classic said:

thank you!!

btw, just a correction: the AXS official resale starts 3 days before the show. so it only started today if your ticket is for sunday, otherwise you need to wait 3 days before your date 

 

This image looks great as a playlist cover use. :thing: 

6 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Anyone know why the UK dates didn't have 100 percent attendance like everywhere else? It's not even that many seats and I didn't see any empty when I went but just odd that everywhere but the UK reported 100 percent. I'm guessing it's to do with resale prices but I'm no expert. 

I think they may have released some tickets the day of, my best friend got tickets the day of 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.