Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

still pissed that she completely misunderstood why people loved Bloody Mary and tried to recreate its success with that Kidz Bop Halloween disco slop

 

IMG_4659.thumb.jpeg.57f421e39bfe4c70a4b1

Ntm on the cünt dance 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post
5 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

She's doing a cameo as lady gaga

GaGa playing herself again, why?

 

ezgif.com-resiz.thumb.gif.4b0c4fda41f39199735f36cd8c89dc32.gif

 

22 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

What does her playing herself in the devil wears prada mean for her film career? Or does it mean nothing? I vividly remember being a kid and turning on the tv late one night and Cher was in some movie playing herself and I remember thinking damn her careers really over huh :huh:

 

She maybe should have went the Ariana route in don't look up and played a dumb pop star or sumtn

Oh if some random kid turns on the TV and thinks it's over for her, that she's done DONE.

No way the hollywood directors who are currently drooling all over her won't turn on her on the stop if that happens. 

7 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

Was this threaded? :mayhem:

 

Done!

  • Popular Post

Apparently in her scene she will slap the **** out of Meryl Streep and scream "Why didn't you do the dead dance?!" and then burst into tears. Her Oscar is coming :clap3:

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Apparently in her scene she will slap the **** out of Meryl Streep and scream "Why didn't you do the dead dance?!" and then burst into tears. Her Oscar is coming :clap3:

sbdiqwje

I'm glad at least Gaga hasn't (yet) gone to the point of tagging random celebs asking them to do The Dead Dance like @BarackObama @EllenDegeneres @ArianaGrande 

When Gaga tweets, "Get up, do The Dead Dance! @michaeljackson @LinaMorgana @DavidBowie" then what?

Just now, susansontagapologist said:

When Gaga tweets, "Get up, do The Dead Dance! @michaeljackson @LinaMorgana @DavidBowie" then what?

Perched for David Bowie estate meltdown pff

46 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

She's doing a cameo as lady gaga

she can play lady gaga who plays an actress who plays lady gaga 

58 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

What does her playing herself in the devil wears prada mean for her film career? Or does it mean nothing? I vividly remember being a kid and turning on the tv late one night and Cher was in some movie playing herself and I remember thinking damn her careers really over huh :huh:

 

She maybe should have went the Ariana route in don't look up and played a dumb pop star or sumtn

I think she's recalibrating her acting career with a more lighthearted role. 

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Alleged tea from the Devil Wears Prada shootings

  Hide contents

Gaga showed up at like 10pm but only stayed for 15 min to rehearse her scene but she's coming back today to shoot the actual scene. The scene is a runway show in the courtyard of Brera Art Gallery in Milan, she walks along the catwalk while singing a song that no one heard because she was wearing earphones. She's dressed in gold, wearing a sequined sheath dress (it should be Versace) and a gold cap on her head.

I'm highkey ready for another Gaga cvnty bop about fashion :clap3:

fashion, put it all on me, don't you wanna see these clothes on me :clap3:

remember when OGHs had a major crashout about the DWP rumors :dies:

4 minutes ago, The Witch said:

she should a movie for LG8 at this point. combine passions and serve AOTY ma

 

90.gif

I'm kind of surprised she's never done a visual album/movie for an album tbh. It would make so much sense. Mayhem deserved!

22 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I'm kind of surprised she's never done a visual album/movie for an album tbh. It would make so much sense. Mayhem deserved!

the fact that Vanish, Garden, Baddie and Zombieboy will likely be forever music video-less :clack:

My opinion on the DWP2 cameo (that absolutely no one asked for): 

 

2026 for Gaga right now looks like Grammys, touring, and possibly some personal life milestones like marrying Michael (although we obviously aren't privy to this last bit of information). Doing a small cameo and (possibly) 1-2 songs for the movie is a pretty good idea because it gives the opportunity for her to keep her name in the zeitgeist without being able to be blamed if the movie isn't good or underperforms (the exception being a few braindead OGHs here but no one takes them seriously). It's also a good low-stakes way for her to dip her toe back into film post-JFAD (which wasn't her fault at all but she'll have no pressure this way). 

I know I'm imprisoned in the past but I need her to work with Steven Klein again. Preferably for a coffee table book. I just bought a used copy of the T*rry R*chardson x Gaga coffee table book and I don't love the images, minus the 2011 Grammys outtakes.

i hope if she does music for it it's something experimental/unique and not something over generic made speciic for the promo spot

52 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I'm kind of surprised she's never done a visual album/movie for an album tbh. It would make so much sense. Mayhem deserved!

!!! she should do it but with REAL acting and dialogue not just mvs glued together 

 

90.gif

15 minutes ago, The Witch said:

!!! she should do it but with REAL acting and dialogue not just mvs glued together 

 

90.gif

I have a feeling she will serve pannery with this concept

 

90.gif

 

 

Edited by FailSafe

Anyone know why the UK dates didn't have 100 percent attendance like everywhere else? It's not even that many seats and I didn't see any empty when I went but just odd that everywhere but the UK reported 100 percent. I'm guessing it's to do with resale prices but I'm no expert. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.