Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

I'm also back from camping in Tayland. I took my tent and pants and left it. I wanted to avenge the Disease, JFAD, Abracadabra and Mayhem threads because a large chunk of the ones dragging her in them were Swifites and I already dragged the KatyKats. I hope I made at least some of you proud. I also wanted to say that it was quite a trip. What I learned is of value. I will cherish that forever. moment-whitney.gif

 

That said, I still very much like both @anastaciabby and @IBeMe and I hope you aren't too angry with me. :cries: I think both of you are sweethearts and I like engaging with you. :heart2:  

 

ALWAYS love u sis :hug: I have to say ur posts cracked me up :lmao: I legit was going to post in one of the threads u made something like "if ur gonna troll or hate on Taylor u better come correct like the good sis @Doctor Dick" :ahh: what u do has....class to it ca0ba2f295370bfd0b05f0c8cbb1f8e3.gif :heart2: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

43 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

 

 

AOTY will probably go to Kendrick, Grammy voters will want him to make a statement against Trump like the NFL did by picking Bad Bunny for the halftime show 

 

SOTY is not happening because Abra has a song writing sample 


ROTY is her best shot at a win. But this category normally awards hits over quality 

 

In order to win, Gaga is going to need a massive industry push. She's campaigning a lot, but we will see 

 

 

 

 

This would be incredibly exhausting. :rip: And I say that as an American that hates our president. 

I was on the popheads subreddit the other day reading that article about Mayhem and the Shammys, and there were people who were like, "Even though they've been nominated and snubbed an equal amount of times, Kendrick is just more deserving," even though GNX isn't even one of his better albums. Also people who I know don't know a word of Spanish & thus didn't understand the lyrics of his album were claiming Bad Bunny was more deserving. They're men who don't make pop music, so it's like their work is automatically taken more seriously no matter the content. Damn them for making me understand the Sw*fties. :fish2:

8 minutes ago, The Witch said:

if JLo can get an acclaimed movie in big 2025, so can ga ga !

 

7CE60JC.gif

Her next starring role is motherhood 

 

7CE60JC.gif

7 hours ago, Smarticle said:

So is TDD smashing yet

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

it's doing good in EUROPE :clap3:

Oh GodGa, the European QUEEN that you are

19 minutes ago, The Witch said:

if JLo can get an acclaimed movie in big 2025, so can ga ga !

 

7CE60JC.gif

Off topic, but I'm so happy for JGlobal. She always gets so much hate while being such a hard worker

 

7CE60JC.gif

3 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

 

 

AOTY will probably go to Kendrick, Grammy voters will want him to make a statement against Trump like the NFL did by picking Bad Bunny for the halftime show 

 

SOTY is not happening because Abra has a song writing sample 


ROTY is her best shot at a win. But this category normally awards hits over quality 

 

In order to win, Gaga is going to need a massive industry push. She's campaigning a lot, but we will see 

and this is why I always keep my expectations LOW. But yeah, this is her closest to winning AOTY

 

as for SOTY? Her closest was with DWAS followed by Shallow, and even those SMASHes didn't WIN :rip:

24 minutes ago, The Witch said:

if JLo can get an acclaimed movie in big 2025, so can ga ga !

 

7CE60JC.gif

Well ur getting Devil Wears Prada 2 instead

 

7CE60JC.gif

14 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Her next starring role is motherhood 

 

7CE60JC.gif

when she actually plays a pregnant lady. GAGGG

 

7CE60JC.gif

33 minutes ago, Artur said:

Off topic, but I'm so happy for JGlobal. She always gets so much hate while being such a hard worker

 

7CE60JC.gif

JLo is like harmless and a hardworking  woman so idk why ATRL hates her but then again it's F49TRL we are talking about here so if you are a female artist you are automatically hated. But yeah very commendable woman 

 

7CE60JC.gif

 

 

12 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

JLo is like harmless and a hardworking  woman so idk why ATRL hates her but then again it's F49TRL we are talking about here so if you are a female artist you are automatically hated. But yeah very commendable woman 

 

7CE60JC.gif

 

 

I started to appreciated her more after watching her Super Bowl documentary on Netflix. Her life sounds hectic and I wouldn't be able to emotionally cope with any of it. Plus, Waiting For Tonight is one of the greatest pop songs of all time. 


DWAS predicted to survive on the BB100 this week at #22. TDD at #68. I don't remember how the TTPD album tracks performed week 2 on the Hot 100 (and I don't know how LOASG's will perform this upcoming week), but I do hope DWAS can climb back up the Hot 100 to avoid recurrency for as long as possible.  

5 hours ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I clicked on Bad Romance video. And it was labelled "15 years ago". 
 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

The fact that I was in high school during Bad Romance makes me feel ancient.

 

I remember being obsessed with the demo and then my sister and I met her when after Bad Romance dropped. She was so skinny around then. Like unhealthy skinny 

Smashing in USA is a red flag yall. Gaga's doing us a favor by smashing in Europe :eli:

8 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

 

 

AOTY will probably go to Kendrick, Grammy voters will want him to make a statement against Trump like the NFL did by picking Bad Bunny for the halftime show 

 

 

And why not Gaga? She used her speech this year to highlight trans people and she is a well-known advocate for (and part of) LGBTQIA+ community. Rewarding her with AOTY will also be a political statement.

9 minutes ago, MonsterFandom said:

"smashing in europe"? The highest chart position right now is #64 in Belgium :rip: 

The Smash Dance indeed :jonny5: 

8 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

AOTY will probably go to Kendrick, Grammy voters will want him to make a statement against Trump like the NFL did by picking Bad Bunny for the halftime show 

I can see Kendrick winning SOTY or AOTY, ordinary ROTY and Bunny getting  AOTY if Kendrick doesn't. with Gaga winning the side category Grammys. I wish she'd win SOTY or /ROTY though for Abra

On 10/5/2025 at 4:22 AM, Aston Martin said:

Mediatraffic: 

 

7. Die with a Smile - 163,000 (20,206,000) 

22. The Dead Dance - 118,000 (510,000)

 

DWAS is slightly less than 1.1 million points away from Blinding Lights (#2) and 1.2 million points away from Candle in the Wind (#1) on the all-time chart 

Mediatraffic: 


12. Die with a Smile - 159,000 (20,365,000)

30. The Dead Dance - 109,000 (619,000)

 

DWAS is now less than 1 million points away from BL and CITW on the all-time chart. 

 

3 hours ago, LostInStereo100 said:

The fact that I was in high school during Bad Romance makes me feel ancient.

 

I remember being obsessed with the demo and then my sister and I met her when after Bad Romance dropped. She was so skinny around then. Like unhealthy skinny 

I was in middle school when Bad Romance came out and I always thought she was gaunt for the sake of living up to the macabre themes of the era.

 

When I look back with what I know now, I get so sad thinking about how overworked and full of pressure she was ☹️

"Kendrick will win AOTY" 

 

2025 Emmy Ballots Reactions

 


Gaga will win AOTY, ROTY, SOTY, Pop Vocal Album, Pop Solo Performance, Rock Song, Rock Performance, Dance Pop Song and Music Video.  

Now what? 

Scarlett Johansson GIFs | Tenor

 

GNX is a good album but not as good and nearly as versatile as Mayhem. I have this feeling that Mayhem is going to win. I felt the same way with Cowboy Carter and  Harry's House. It's too good to lose. 

If Harry Styles can win AOTY so can Gaga. She's got a lot going for her. I really only want ROTY for Abra, anything else is gravy

 

then I can pass on as a stan to the next life

9 hours ago, FrederickGa said:

and this is why I always keep my expectations LOW. But yeah, this is her closest to winning AOTY

 

as for SOTY? Her closest was with DWAS followed by Shallow, and even those SMASHes didn't WIN :rip:

Shallow loosing to a bad song that no one remebers only because it was political and a way to drag Trump was lower than all the girls loosing to Ed Sheeran.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.