Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

So is DWAS leaving the Hot 100 this week? 

Most likely not since it has been gaining in streams I think.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, QueenB said:

I think they may have released some tickets the day of, my best friend got tickets the day of 

fuming because i did not know about this and missed the show :noparty: i really hope there's a 2nd EU leg

Hold My (Sports) Emmy playing at Panda Express. A certified hiT

 

:lakitu:

10 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Anyone know why the UK dates didn't have 100 percent attendance like everywhere else? It's not even that many seats and I didn't see any empty when I went but just odd that everywhere but the UK reported 100 percent. I'm guessing it's to do with resale prices but I'm no expert. 

Ticketmaster has a contingent of reserved tickets, that are reserved for employees/VIP guests. If nobody from the Ticketmaster team is buying the tickets, they go on general sale like few days before the concert. 

53 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Most likely not since it has been gaining in streams I think.

Also the songs closest in points to DWAS have been losing radio audience at a much faster rate. 

10 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I was thinking about this and... Without counting the looks, the covers and the videos... Probably the 2019 MET Gala? I really don't remember, she didn't attend any fashion show later as long as I can remember, or made any appearance for a fashion house. 

Last time she attended a bunch of shows was when Brandon Maxwell was trying to get his label off the ground, around 2015-17. NYFW 2015 was a slay:

 

tumblr_o7uwlhNsC41uuoo6co1_500.gif

 

 

I know it's a bit early, but I'm already sooo excited for her next era. I hope MAYHEM's success (and hopefully many Grammys) will make her eager to be even bigger. I really wonder what would be their plans to make her explode once again. It feels like she's done everything already, yet there is SO MUCH to explore.

 

A ballad-ish/mid tempo album around her pregnancy could work well. But I need that R&B album @hausofbryan was talking about the other day. :duca: Will she be able to snatch another "Abracadabra"? Or maybe an even bigger hit? So many possibilities 

13 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

 

is this real?

girlie those pics are from 2015 :gaycat1:

Edited by Edonis

I used to hate How Hard Would U Breed Me, but it's been sounding different ever since I've started crushing on someone :gaycat1:

Rih and Tay about to surpass her in Monthly Listeners. Godga had such a great streaming year. I thought TDD would help her more, but I guess not. :noparty: Halloween may boost her listeners a bit soon, though.

2 hours ago, eleganceislearned said:

Last time she attended a bunch of shows was when Brandon Maxwell was trying to get his label off the ground, around 2015-17. NYFW 2015 was a slay:

 

tumblr_o7uwlhNsC41uuoo6co1_500.gif

 

 

One of her best looks, but I hated how she wasted it on a Al*xander Wang appearance 

Also can't get over her UK boxscores, I hope Katy can half of what Gaga is pulling in. $3M+ average for an arena tour is insanity. So proud of Gaga for doing arenas and giving the fans the best experience possible :clap3: 

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

I used to hate How Hard Would U Breed Me, but it's been sounding different ever since I've started crushing on someone :gaycat1:

That's literally how I sing this song too :rip: 

2 hours ago, 2AM said:

Still one of her best album tracks. :worship2: 

 

I love the concept of the song too. This era was such a highlight in terms of creativity. 

It's pretty evident TDD is taking longer to catch on. Even after a month and a half it's still seeing 10% drops week over week, and struggles the most on weekends. Where BM has already started getting significant boosts on weekends the last few weeks.

 

Any Halloween impact that TDD will have will be short lived unless a new type of trend catches on somehow in the next few days. I still think it's a bop and I don't think it's too late by any means, but it's probably not gonna explode unless something changes with its current efforts :laugh: 

2 minutes ago, susansontagapologist said:

I love the concept of the song too. This era was such a highlight in terms of creativity. 

BTW is a gem of an album :smitten:

 

She was not kidding when album of the century statements. Judas And Bloody Mary still smashing 15 years later 

 

BTW (song) is doing numbers right now for some reason too :dies: 

26 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

BTW is a gem of an album :smitten:

 

She was not kidding when album of the century statements. Judas And Bloody Mary still smashing 15 years later 

 

BTW (song) is doing numbers right now for some reason too :dies: 

Hopefully Scheibe, Heavy Metal Lover, and Marry the Night blow up next! 
 

Even though this album was released at arguably Gaga's peak, I still think the GP hasn't done it justice. 

Killah is such a bop looord

 

I am a Killaaaaaahhh

and boy you're gonna die tonightttt

 

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Leptine said:

 

Love the vid but her team is actually doing a great campaign so far 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.