Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, CoolNebraskaGuy said:

There certainly can be some exhausting attitudes that dominate this base. Yeah TDD isn't smashing but it is keeping the album afloat

And this is the same fanbase that complains about the lack of promo 

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I have a feeling her Halloween boost will be massive 

 

She was so smart to capitalize on it after the smashery of Bloody Mary and Judas

 

:mayhem:

2 minutes ago, Erotic said:

I have a feeling her Halloween boost will be massive 

 

She was so smart to capitalize on it after the smashery of Bloody Mary and Judas

 

:mayhem:

Rooting so hard for 'ZombieBoy' to smash!!
 

:WAP:

We should make Zombieboy TIkToks with that Zombie character in Wednesday, ugh, thirsting over that hottie will definitely give some streams :WAP:

7 minutes ago, superglowy said:

Rooting so hard for 'ZombieBoy' to smash!!
 

:WAP:

Ugh same, I've been a ZombieGod believer since before we even knew the tracklist  

 

:jonny5:

1 hour ago, raraoohlala said:

That sounds crazy, a dead floor

 

I was floor for seattle n3 and we were screaming and dancing the whole time :skeleton:

I think part of the problem might be that all London dates were seated even in the floor. Everyone got up from the first song but it's different when it's a pit packed with people.

I think TDD didn't connect because it is not sinister enough. Abra has this fierceness that TDD lacks. It is not dark enough in the way BM and Abra are.

9 minutes ago, Europe said:

I think TDD didn't connect because it is not sinister enough. Abra has this fierceness that TDD lacks. It is not dark enough in the way BM and Abra are.

The Dead Dance's lyrics are darker than Abracadabra though. One is about scouring a lover (TDD), the other is about overcoming adversity (Abra). 

Edited by Edonis

But wow, what an era

A Star Is Born :gaygacat4:

 

Oscar, BAFTA, 4x Grammy-winning hit! 7 years already is crazy indeed.

 

MV5BNGUxZTc0NTAtNzQwMy00MmM2LTgzMGYtZWIyY2E1MGFjYmM5XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_.jpg

 

ab67616d0000b273e2d156fdc691f57900134342

25 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I think part of the problem might be that all London dates were seated even in the floor. Everyone got up from the first song but it's different when it's a pit packed with people.

That is same for the us dates, there is no general pit

 

we were packed like sardines on that floor with seats in the way too but still went hard the whole time at mine :skeleton:

 

Spotify UK 10/04

 

#54. Die With A Smile - 143,507 (+6)
#90. The Dead Dance - 111,106 (+2)
#111. Just Dance - 101,497 (+36)
#146. Poker Face - 89,154 (+29)
#182. Abracadabra - 78,512 (RE)

 

8.gif

Tdd video is much better with second and third watches. I wanna say it's up there with Applause for me atp.

23 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Tdd video is much better with second and third watches. I wanna say it's up there with Applause for me atp.

You've only watched 'The Dead Dance' video 3 times since it got released a MONTH ago?
 

:clack:

14 minutes ago, superglowy said:

You've only watched 'The Dead Dance' video 3 times since it got released a MONTH ago?
 

:clack:

I was waiting for it to be a hit so I would enjoy it more.

 

:clack:

 

Time's up. 

9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I was waiting for it to be a hit so I would enjoy it more.

 

:clack:

 

Time's up. 

Perhaps if you had watched/streamed it more than 3 times, it would have been.

 

:clack:

59 minutes ago, Artur said:

Spotify UK 10/04

 

#54. Die With A Smile - 143,507 (+6)
#90. The Dead Dance - 111,106 (+2)
#111. Just Dance - 101,497 (+36)
#146. Poker Face - 89,154 (+29)
#182. Abracadabra - 78,512 (RE)

 

8.gif

they deserved joPANNED songs

 

8.gif

5 hours ago, Artur said:

All attended THE biggest show of the year

 

blG1PYag(1).thumb.gif.c7d2ce9f7d8c890376

Wait! When did Lykke attend? :chick2:

Actually ended up liking TDD more than I thought based on the early leaks. Definitely got better with each listen. However wish that insane synth in the verses was utilized more throughout the song   

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Europe said:

I think TDD didn't connect because it is not sinister enough. Abra has this fierceness that TDD lacks. It is not dark enough in the way BM and Abra are.

I think TDD didn't connect the way Abra did because Abracadabra is actually a great song, one of her best, while TDD is probably sitting not that far from A-Yo in an hypothetical megarate :suburban:

People writing off TDD already :dies: 

 

Also it always drops on weekends. Tomorrow will be Brutal though 

 

The London shows really doing great things for her discography already. That's even before Halloween effect too 

 

It did what it needed to do in the sense that I've listened to mayhem so much more in the last month than I have in the 2-3 months prior to it dropping. People are re discovering the album again and finding out she has a. Ew song. 
 

the big radio updates from Taylor are making current songs drop in spins and TDD has been fighting it out 

40 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

People writing off TDD already :dies: 

 

Also it always drops on weekends. Tomorrow will be Brutal though 

 

The London shows really doing great things for her discography already. That's even before Halloween effect too 

 

It did what it needed to do in the sense that I've listened to mayhem so much more in the last month than I have in the 2-3 months prior to it dropping. People are re discovering the album again and finding out she has a. Ew song. 
 

the big radio updates from Taylor are making current songs drop in spins and TDD has been fighting it out 

Casual listeners when Perfect Celebrity segues into Can't Stop the Sigh

 

:suburban:

24 minutes ago, Manchs said:

Casual listeners when Perfect Celebrity segues into Can't Stop the Sigh

 

:suburban:

I'm screaming :dies: 

I kind of want to see Nose perform So Happy I Could Die on piano BBathHausOfGaga

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.