Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

 

1 hour ago, LittleStarmen said:

basically

Thank you for describing your basic, low-IQed thought processes in the Gaga base, OGH!

 

Here's a cool highlight of you downplaying SA claims with equally BASIC logic :heart::

 

On 12/18/2024 at 1:15 PM, LittleStarmen said:

lol The fact that the guy went to the police the day before the series premiered tells everything. Just jealous he is not in the show.

 

 

 

Spoiler

Expected nothing less from the fanbase that spawned that "Paws down" account that ALSO got flagged as hate speech :rip:

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

 

Gaga's vocals on this song would sound so good. :jonny5:

Hopefully the rumors that she worked with Jorge Elbrecht (the produce) are true :jonny5:

 

Notorious Being kind of sounds like his work 

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Why y'all acting like the world was ending (I'd wanna be next you) with DWAS being on LG7? We can still have dark BAWPS and ballads at the same time. Maybe LG7 will have side a and b for all we know. And even if not, a ballad in the midst of dance tracks is not a new thing in a Gaga album

 

:clack:

Yeah it would make sense if Disease is the opener and DWAS the closer to have a darker and lighter part. Maybe the album is a journey about healing and maturing 

I feel like Notorious Being is going to be a career highlight. We're not ready. 

I just love to see OGHs and "ARtS NoT thE ChaRTs" monsters to fume so much. SUFFER!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952rmryt6rnxpq8ghtft1

1 hour ago, thesegayz said:

Bird flu entered the chat

 

:suburban:

Worse, WW3

 

image0.gif?ex=67661cd9&is=6764cb59&hm=80

 

Just read the LA Times article

 

how many pages of discussion about cohesion and she says this

 

Quote

"It leaps around genre in a way that's almost corrupt," the 13-time Grammy winner told the publication. "And it ends with love. That's the answer to all the chaos in my life is that I find peace with love. 

That's the cohesion. That's the concept girl

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga should add a couple songs to LG7 to make the transition to DWAS more seamless. 
 

spacer.png

Her saying that there was a ballad that was almost in the album but was scrapped makes me think there are more ballads in the album, so maybe DWAS won't be the only one.

 

image0.gif?ex=67661cd9&is=6764cb59&hm=80

Can we get the album cover and tracklist as a christmas present 

 

:foxaylove:

That Poker Face tiktok has kind of convinced me that Billie is going to be on the album as well. Oh LG7 is shaping up to be something special :gaycat1:

3 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Hopefully she still has black hair. 

I don't think it's connecting much with the GP. I've a feeling blonde will return soon for the main roll-out.

29 minutes ago, selfieclownt said:

Just read the LA Times article

 

how many pages of discussion about cohesion and she says this

 

That's the cohesion. That's the concept girl

That's the funniest part, like everyone just read "DWAS is on LG7" and nothing else. Even in the Carpool Karaoke, she talked about "how nuanced they had to be to put it all together."

 

Plus why are we talking about cohesion when none of us have even heard the album to begin with? :rip: Reserve your judgements until AFTER you've heard it. 

 

It also just points to the fundamental lack of trust that this fanbase has in her vision. She can make it work but for that you need to believe she can. Let her cook dammit!

 

image0.gif?ex=67661cd9&is=6764cb59&hm=80

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Nah I think the songs that were done will remain on the album. I think she's ADDING new songs maybe 1 or 2 that will transition to DWAS more smoothly than songs like Abracadabra or Notorious Being. 

It's probably not necessary, she did say parts of the album are very dreamy and soft. 

13 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

I don't think it's connecting much with the GP. I've a feeling blonde will return soon for the main roll-out.

interesting. That didn't even cross my mind. 

Not saying you're right or wrong, but the black hair feels too integral to the era. I hope it stays I think she looks amazing

22 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

I don't think it's connecting much with the GP. I've a feeling blonde will return soon for the main roll-out.

Hair color has nothing to do with success… :rip: 

 

This isn't the 143 chanteuse's base. :biblio:

26 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

When Disease is the only solo song on the album :eli:

When the third single is a solo single that becomes her biggest smash since Shallow. 

Just now, Ethereaaal said:

Hair color has nothing to do with success… :rip: 

 

This isn't the 143 chanteuse's base. :biblio:

Right? Plus Gaga had brown and red hair for ASIB, and Shallow smashed. 

  • ATRL Moderator

black hair is the signature look of the era.

 

my interpretation of this color/style is she bringing back stefani from red & blue days in some kinda mature-artistic growth way.

13 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

When the third single is a solo single that becomes her biggest smash since Shallow. 

And then we wake up

Not sure black hair is the signature look for the era now that she somewhat confirmed DWAS is its lead single. :cm: I'd love it to be though but. We don't always get what we want.

Loveeeeeeeee that TOP #1 thread this is really GAGATRL.... she is winning as always OGH stay mad:clap3:

2 hours ago, kudmips7890 said:

 

Thank you for describing your basic, low-IQed thought processes in the Gaga base, OGH!

 

Here's a cool highlight of you downplaying SA claims with equally BASIC logic :heart::

 

 

  Hide contents

Expected nothing less from the fanbase that spawned that "Paws down" account that ALSO got flagged as hate speech :rip:

 

 

Enjoy your xmas album and jazz covers

11 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Not sure black hair is the signature look for the era now that she somewhat confirmed DWAS is its lead single. :cm: I'd love it to be though but. We don't always get what we want.

She's always changing styles within an era, I remember I thought the pink hair would stay for the entirety of the Chromatica era but she only had it for Stupid Larvae, so I guess we'll see, but I feel like the blonde hair is coming back sooner or later.

5 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

She's always changing styles within an era, I remember I thought the pink hair would stay for the entirety of the Chromatica era but she only had it for Stupid Larvae, so I guess we'll see, but I feel like the blonde hair is coming back sooner or later.

Facts. In a way even Disease had a blond hair look as well. I loved about ARTPOP that it had so many iconic wigs and even her real dark hair got a bit of an iconic moment.

 

Hopefully the upcoming singles will follow the Disease print aesthetically and sonically tho. The song is already super underrated and it hurts. :cries:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.