Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Sabrina Carpenter and Sexxy Red followed Godga on IG :clap3:

 

Zombie Bride (fr. Bruno, Rosè, Sexyy Red AND Sabrina)

 

 

22 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Sabrina Carpenter and Sexxy Red followed Godga on IG :clap3:

 

hmmm the collab could actually be real :deadbanana:

  • Popular Post

1

 – 

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

10,166,958

 

Another 10m in the basket. :jonny5:

 

DWAS is unstoppable!

7 hours ago, LittleStarmen said:

Enjoy your xmas album and jazz covers

Enjoy being complicit in victim shaming culture! :gaycat4:

The absolute kii if none of the Christmas songs knock DWAS off #1 on Christmas Day :bibliahh:

The way her adding DWAS on LG7 has split this fanbase :santa:

When LG7 is called DWAS? Then what? :santa:

5 minutes ago, Hair said:

The absolute kii if none of the Christmas songs knock DWAS off #1 on Christmas Day :bibliahh:

I think AIWFCIY will be on top for only two days this year. on December 24th and 25th.

13 hours ago, Janet said:

iTunes Store and you don't know who Sexyy Red is... Are you stuck in 2009 :suburban: 

 :jonny5: I just meant somewhere I can go and see the album and it feels real 

3 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

I think AIWFCIY will be on top for only two days this year. on December 24th and 25th.

And it was #1 from December 1st last year wasn't it? Oh Godga, don't end all our Christmas classics like that.

DWAS better be the only song on the album that sounds like that. and it hope it hasn't replaced any other song. i'm so mad

LG8 hag needs to just do a full album of AC a la Is That Alright or ARUTW

 

Its what the people want 

 

LG7 is for the fisting dungeon faguettes. Hope yall feast while you can 

7 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

The way her adding DWAS on LG7 has split this fanbase :santa:

When LG7 is called DWAS? Then what? :santa:

Haven't even opened that thread yet. Don't need to see the lashings :santa:

I'm so glad she decided to add DWAS, I trust her, and I know it will find its place on the album. Also, the song is just too excellent to be left without a home. I usually hate stand alone singles, but this time I was okay with it, since DWAS got a physical release and its own era, but it's way better to have it on LG7 ! I just need the song to be on the physical editions of the album, because digital exclusive tracks are the worst. 

 

I can't believe how some of y'all are so mad about this decision tho. It's not like she decided to delete the whole album to include HAC songs :rip: you will get your dark bops AND some ballads probably (including the biggest song of the 2020 decade, Die With a Smile, with the immensely talented Bruno Mars ; it is an honor to have such a great artist and vocalist on LG7!). 

So here for GÁR adding DWAS to LG7. Girl, play the game. If Taylor can release 87 album variants to inflate her numbers, Gaga can add a LEAD CREDITED SONG to her album for the same purpose. We're also pretending like Brown Eyes, Speechless, Yoü and I, Dope, and 1000 Doves don't exist. Get real. :santa:

30 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

1

 – 

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

10,166,958

 

Another 10m in the basket. :jonny5:

 

DWAS is unstoppable!

Oh, I see why they're mad 1657895043_santa-sneaking-smiley-emotico

I admit I'm a little torn about the whole DWAS situation because I really wanted a cohesive piece of work from start to finish, but come on... this could become the most streamed song EVER on Spotify. It's too hard to pass up. I know other artists wouldn't. :santa:

Edited by Bad News

Spotify Global

1. (=) Die With A Smile - 10,166,958

*91 days at #1*

 

the smash of LG7's lead :jonny6: 

36 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

I think AIWFCIY will be on top for only two days this year. on December 24th and 25th.

GrinchGa ending Moomas with ease is so correct :gaygacat1:

The GP FINALLY imagined how tired I was!

1 hour ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Guys let's play a mini game. What track number do you claim for LG7, based on her past discography?

 

For example, track 4 in every album:

  Hide contents

Poker Face

Speechless

Judas

Sexxx Dreams

John Wayne

Rain On Me

 

World On A String

I'm gonna go and claim 11:

  Hide contents

Paper Gangsta

-

Heavy Metal Lover / Fashion Of His Love - standard/special versions

Mary Jane Holland

Angel Down

Enigma

 

Close To You

 

 

Would be fun to go back to this when the album's out... or during the tracklist reveal :ryan3:

Oh honey, if the rumors are true I guess at #11 you are getting a jazz song :suburban:

 

 

I claim #1, she said it's incredible and usually her openers are great 

42 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

I think AIWFCIY will be on top for only two days this year. on December 24th and 25th.

Actually it might be #1 from this Friday to Christmas day, it's usually the Friday before Christmas when the streams grow massively, like last two years it was on Friday when the streams went up to 10m daily, because that's when almost everywhere starts playing Christmas as background music.

 

Yesterday probably is the last day of #1 for DWAS until after Christmas.

  • Popular Post
1 hour ago, kwek_kwek said:

1

 – 

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

10,166,958

 

Another 10m in the basket. :jonny5:

 

DWAS is unstoppable!

The demand for LG7. I- :santa:

DP. 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.