Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

DWAS

 

Day 63 10,240,597

Day 126 10,166,958 (-0.7%)

 

No wonder the fugly hoes are mad. 2025 about to start with DWAS perched at #1 on Spotify WW behaving like a brand new super smash while being on its 6th month.

 

Also, Imagine the New Year's Day boost for the song and another massive boost in February with a Grammys performance and the album release 

 

We sure do love this LG7 single!

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

First Hot100 #1 in 2025 is LG7's lead single? Oh we used to pray for the days like this:ryan3:

Yall are too much :celestial: I need dwas to hit number 1 it feels too big to not

When the IFPI's 2025 #1 song is LG7's lead single

 

stephm.png

 

  • Popular Post

GaTRL: 20 pages of fuming 

 

Meanwhile, Bruno's actual fans chilling and unbothered:

 

 

:suburban:

 

 

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

GaTRL: 20 pages of fuming 

 

Meanwhile, Bruno's actual fans chilling and unbothered:

 

 

:suburban:

 

 

B-but Ms Little Childmen is worried about the CoHeSion !!! :santa:

1 hour ago, opbranden said:

Oh honey, if the rumors are true I guess at #11 you are getting a jazz song :suburban:

The way I forgot this could be a possibility even in the midst of everything that went down this last 24h :rip: Sticking to her opening tracks it is

Edited by Spicy Pisces

Now that I think of it it's kinda iconic how she will trick the gp into listening to the masterpiece Notorious Being if they wanna check out the album DWAS belongs to :thing:

I'm so glad to see Gar leaving Twitter forever and only use it as a business announcement board.:giraffe:  It's much more healthier to avoid those mentally illness poor souls. Have fun on TikTok Gar!:ryan3:

Edited by Soup in Teapot

Can we blame her tho? 

She gave us Disease but people failed making it a Top5 single with some decent streaming #s. 

It it became a hit she wouldnt do this all.

 

So ofc she needed to come up with something quick. 

 

Yes DWAS is not your typical dark pop song, but the title + lyrics still give you post apocalyptic avantgarde vibes.

 

Hopefully she's making some edits and changes on the tracklist so the entire thing somehow makes sense. 

 

Its just sucks knowing DWAS will still overshadow and block every other single from this era. 

5 hours ago, gagalips said:

Now release the album early too in January to gather DWAS streams while it's hot

 

4 hours ago, Europe said:

That would be such a big brain move from her :jonny4:For christmas she could announce that marry christmas monsters it's coming sooner!

You would think this is smart but it's actually a horrible idea. :skull: As I said yesterday explaining the benefits of DWAS being on the album, it's not gonna help that much in terms of the album's debut. If she released LG7 right now, DWAS would only contribute around 16.5K units to its debut. That is definitely not worth sacrificing the potentially hundreds of thousands of pre-order sales she can generate if she keeps a February release (assuming they ever announce the damn album and put it up for pre-order :angry:).

LG7 having one of her biggest hits wow :suburban:

 

Huge part of the album indeed! :suburban:

2 hours ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Guys let's play a mini game. What track number do you claim for LG7, based on her past discography?

Would be fun to go back to this when the album's out... or during the tracklist reveal :ryan3:

uuuu i like this idea.

I am claiming #6 - this will be the best track. #9 will be my least favorite. I think i won't like the title track - if there will be one and i will hate the opening track. :bird:

 

Spoiler

ofc i will hate whatever number DWAS will get :ryan3:



 

DWAS surpassing Blinding Lights on Spotify and as the biggest hit of the decade will be insane.

I know this is a tired, very 2019'd idea, but I think she could very easily make an album with both DWAS and Disease on it work if she goes with the obvious (and surprisingly unused yet) concept of the Lady | Gaga double album, where the "Lady" side consists of her HAC type songs and the "Gaga" side consists of her more experimental pop type songs. It's genuinely a unique "self titled" album idea that really only she can pull off. Plus, if it is actually a double album, the units will count as double for US certification purposes. :eli:

 

Alternatively, I can see DWAS fitting if she goes with a "mental hospital" type theme where DWAS is at the end when she's fully sedated or something like that, like it's all a dream. I realize I'm not explaining this properly at all, but I can see the vision.

Anyway:
Here are my fav tracks from each album: :coffee:

TF: 3
TFM: 5
BTW: 13 
A: 7
C2C: 3
J: 3
ASIB: 6 (no dialogue version)
C: 12
L4S: 2
H: 11

I am listing the deluxe versions

Wow. maybe i should claim track 3 then :ryan3:

Track 7 for me, Smile, I get a kick out of you, Chromatica 2, Maybe it's time, million reasons  :thing:

2 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Track 7 for me, Smile, I get a kick out of you, Chromatica 2, Maybe it's time, million reasons  :thing:

let me pray for you tonight :chick3:

  • Popular Post

The kii when this gets replaced with a moody darkpop'd album cover on streaming. :dies:

 

ab67616d0000b27382ea2e9e1858aa012c57cd45

3 minutes ago, PMM said:

let me pray for you tonight :chick3:

Wym I'm a jazz Stan :thing:

 

Jk but SHICD, Scheisse and The Fame though :jonny5:

25 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

 

You would think this is smart but it's actually a horrible idea. :skull: As I said yesterday explaining the benefits of DWAS being on the album, it's not gonna help that much in terms of the album's debut. If she released LG7 right now, DWAS would only contribute around 16.5K units to its debut. That is definitely not worth sacrificing the potentially hundreds of thousands of pre-order sales she can generate if she keeps a February release (assuming they ever announce the damn album and put it up for pre-order :angry:).

I just want the music ASAP

 

Come on Gaga post a 20 second HQ abracadabra snippet before they ban TikTok for good!

:suburban:

Just now, Europe said:

I just want the music ASAP

 

Come on Gaga post a 5minutes and 20 second HQ abracadabra snippet before they ban TikTok for good!

:suburban:

that's sounds better 

I think my favourites change from time to time, but currently...

 

15. Disco Heaven

7. So Happy I Could Die

13. Heavy Metal Lover

7. ARTPOP

4. John Wayne

15. Hair Body Face (Without Dialogue Version)

12. Replay

 

So I guess I'm claiming track 7 or 15 then :katie2:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.