Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I claim track 13, if such a thing exists on this record. I Like It Rough, Heavy Metal Lover, Gypsy (at least now DWUW doesn't exist :lakitu:), Just Another Day, Is That Alright? (Without Dialogue Version), Chromatica III now these are HIGHLIGHTS. :jonny5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I claim track 13, if such a thing exists on this record. I Like It Rough, Heavy Metal Lover, Gypsy (at least now DWUW doesn't exist :lakitu:), Just Another Day, Is That Alright? (Without Dialogue Version), Chromatica III now these are HIGHLIGHTS. :jonny5:

I Like It Rough is track 5 on my CD booo :mandown:

That tiktok of that young girl shazaming Poker Face has me tickled. We're really getting old, huh? :rip: 

Lemme claim track 3 :jonny5:

 

Paparazzi
Monster
Government Hooker
G.U.Y.
Joanne
Stupid Love

8 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I Like It Rough is track 5 on my CD booo :mandown:

It's 13 on the UK edition, I don't know why they shifted the tracklist so much internationally. :skull: I feels better at track 13 so maybe they snapped a bit. :clap:

Lady Gaga Now posted "54" in their telegram channel and then they deleted it. :huh:


They probably just made a typing error, but it's a bit odd because they usually only repost automatically from Twitter. So, they went to the chat specifically to type "54." I checked the calendar, and in 54 days it will be February 12th, so it can't be the date since it's not a Friday.

 

 

Ooo this is a fun game. 
 

3. Paparazzi 

4. Speechless 

16. Yoü and I 

2. Venus
1. Diamond Heart 

13. Is That Alright?  
4. Rain On Me 

4. World On A String 

 

LG7 track 4 is claimed, I fear :clap:

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Lady Gaga Now posted "54" in their telegram channel and then they deleted it. :huh:


They probably just made a typing error, but it's a bit odd because they usually only repost automatically from Twitter. So, they went to the chat specifically to type "54." I checked the calendar, and in 54 days it will be February 12th, so it can't be the date since it's not a Friday.

 

 

54 days until she announces the album omg :duca:

I missed all the DWAS, LG7 drama because I was on a 24 hour international flight.

 

Glad to see OGH's aneurysm about to burst hearing the news.

:ryan3:

2 hours ago, kwek_kwek said:

1

 – 

Die With A Smile

Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars

10,166,958

 

Another 10m in the basket. :jonny5:

 

DWAS is unstoppable!

The DWAS as LG7 lead announcement effect! :clap3: :eli: 

50 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Lady Gaga Now posted "54" in their telegram channel and then they deleted it. :huh:


They probably just made a typing error, but it's a bit odd because they usually only repost automatically from Twitter. So, they went to the chat specifically to type "54." I checked the calendar, and in 54 days it will be February 12th, so it can't be the date since it's not a Friday.

 

 

54 minutes omg :WAP:

1 hour ago, opbranden said:

Lady Gaga Now posted "54" in their telegram channel and then they deleted it. :huh:


They probably just made a typing error, but it's a bit odd because they usually only repost automatically from Twitter. So, they went to the chat specifically to type "54." I checked the calendar, and in 54 days it will be February 12th, so it can't be the date since it's not a Friday.

 

 

yas sis, connect those dots. :jonny: 

 

8o4em6tj3eu91.jpg

 

Edited by Sannie

How long until we start countdowns again. I feel like we are getting content from her but I still want MORE.

Convinced that liddos don't read and didn't read her interview, because why am I seeing so many stans claiming she scrapped a song or two to include DWAS on the album :deadbanana:

Nowhere in the interview did she say that. 

5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Convinced that liddos don't read and didn't read her interview, because why am I seeing so many stans claiming she scrapped a song or two to include DWAS on the album :deadbanana:

Nowhere in the interview did she say that. 

This is the same fandom who thinks she scraped an entire "original LG5" album because she worked with RedOne for a lil bit pre-Joanne. We're not dealing with a full deck of cards over here in Gaga land.

LG7 debut week on Spotify is going to be like 70M from DWAS alone:sleigh:

 

1 hour ago, Jack! said:

It's 13 on the UK edition, I don't know why they shifted the tracklist so much internationally. :skull: I feels better at track 13 so maybe they snapped a bit. :clap:

The robotic intro sounds best right after Poker Face Muh-muh-muh-maa. :mad:

"Die With A Smile" by Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars returns to 10 million daily streams in its 126th day on the global Spotify chart.

 

Reading this aloud is so crazy, and the fact that it's happening merely days away from Christmas, and it still has a lot of steam left in the tank  :deadbanana4:

 

 

When are we getting that album cover and/or tracklist.

 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Guys let's play a mini game. What track number do you claim for LG7, based on her past discography?

 

For example, track 4 in every album:

  Reveal hidden contents

Poker Face

Speechless

Judas

Sexxx Dreams

John Wayne

Rain On Me

 

World On A String

I'm gonna go and claim 11:

  Reveal hidden contents

Paper Gangsta

-

Heavy Metal Lover / Fashion Of His Love - standard/special versions

Mary Jane Holland

Angel Down

Enigma

 

Close To You

 

 

Would be fun to go back to this when the album's out... or during the tracklist reveal :ryan3:

Lemme claim track 1, cause she always puts a banger as the album opener!

 

I mean, we have Just Dance, Bad Romance, Marry The Night, Aura, Anything Goes, Diamond Heart, Chromatica I, It's De-Lovely, and the unnamable Harlequin first track, that's 8/9

 

:khalyan:

Should we even count the interludes when ranking placements across the albums since it skews Chromatica's?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.