Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Never thought we would have two LG7 singles out before album release

:sleigh:

 

I'm still so (embarrassingly) annoyed about all this :rip: like just thinking about the DWAS and Disease music videos and realizing they are both part of the LG7 aesthetic…. HOW.

10 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Dua With A Smile is the most entertaining thing to happen to this forum in YEARS :bibliahh:

"It wasn't supposed to be like THISsss!! sHE HAD TO REMAIN A LOSER FOREVERRRR"

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952tqgapwoocqageo49b2tggrfw790ud7m317hk61dn&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

6 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I'm still so (embarrassingly) annoyed about all this :rip: like just thinking about the DWAS and Disease music videos and realizing they are both part of the LG7 aesthetic…. HOW.

I mean Born This Way era had the Yoü and I with a totally different aesthetic from the rest of the era… Joanne also changed its aesthetic after the Super Bowl. 

14 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Some of y'all saying LG7 will tank harder than the Titanic when DWAS is already bigger than any Chromatica song and Disease is holding on better than Stupid Larvae on streaming, LG7 may not end up being her biggest album but I do expect it to have more longevity than Chromatica since there's already more promo lined up for it than it was for Chroma.

 

moo.png

 

 

 

Bird flu entered the chat

 

:suburban:

Love how she started LG7 during summer, and wow Disease the lil cute buzz single that you are!

Loving the diversity of genres from LG7 so far.:clap:

18 minutes ago, Devin said:

its not too late to tack bloody mary (reimagined) as the second single.

 

spacer.png

Lady Gaga presents LG7

 

1 Disease

2 Bloody Mary (Sped Up)

3 Die With A Smile (Solo)

4 Girlfriend (feat. The Weeknd) [Produced by Gesaffelstein]
5 Notorious Being
6 Shallow (Trailer Version)

7 Judas (Sped Up)

8 Abracadabra

9 Die With A Smile (feat Bruno Mars)

10 Disease (The Antidote Live)

 

Release week has an official Judas (Sped Up) video with Jujutsu Kaisen footage 

 

image0.gif?ex=67661cd9&is=6764cb59&hm=80 

Gaga should add a couple songs to LG7 to make the transition to DWAS more seamless. 
 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator

i think why some users are disappointed too bc 2013-2016Ga was very vocal on not being chart driven, sacrificing for hits, and focus on ur artistry. so its a lil contradicting to see this unfold. 

 

so ppl being a lil upset is valid.

 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga should add a couple songs to LG7 to make the transition to DWAS more seamless. 
 

spacer.png

Didn't she say in that interview that she's been in the studio lately? I would not be surprised if she changed a few songs from the record to songs closer to DWAS. Kinda makes sense with all the new "chaos" and "different genres" narratives.

 

spacer.png

Edited by Artur

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

i think why some users are disappointed too bc 2013-2016Ga was very vocal on not being chart driven, sacrificing for hits, and focus on ur artistry. so its a lil contradicting to see this unfold. 

 

so ppl being a lil upset is valid.

 

spacer.png

Eh, I understand the annoyance, but singles being orphaned annoys me way more. 

11 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

Love how she started LG7 during summer

image0.gif?ex=67661cd9&is=6764cb59&hm=80

 

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

i think why some users are disappointed too bc 2013-2016Ga was very vocal on not being chart driven, sacrificing for hits, and focus on ur artistry. so its a lil contradicting to see this unfold. 

 

so ppl being a lil upset is valid.

 

spacer.png

No, it's not. In 2013, she struck a deal with YouTube to auto-play the Dope performance to ensure a high debut. She allowed her record label to switch Venus for DWUW once the public reacted positively to the latter.

 

She has always cared about chart performance, but her point has been that it's not the driving force. You can care about commercial success without it being the crux of everything you do, which I think she has stayed true to. Fans don't understand nuance and that her stance here isn't black and white.

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Didn't she said in that interview she's been in the studio lately? I would not be surprised if she changed a few songs from the record to songs closer to DWAS. Kinda makes sense with all the new "chaos" and "different genres" narratives.

 

spacer.png

Nah I think the songs that were done will remain on the album. I think she's ADDING new songs maybe 1 or 2 that will transition to DWAS more smoothly than songs like Abracadabra or Notorious Being. 

I was so excited by those black hearts and demon emojis she kept spamming in her social media. I wonder if what they meant changed now.

 

image0.gif?ex=67661cd9&is=6764cb59&hm=80

I'm so excited for her to announce the title, cover and tracklist on the same day in a few weeks. I predict it will be her longest album with around 20-30 songs and will become her most streamed. And DWAS will go number 1 around the same time she announces, and all will start looking up again 

Can someone explain to me how exactly DWAS helps the album? Will they just take DWAS' billion+ streams and tack it onto the album? How does that all work? :deadbanana: 

I kinda hope LG7 has some interludes like Chromatica. 

2 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I'm so excited for her to announce the title, cover and tracklist on the same day in a few weeks. I predict it will be her longest album with around 20-30 songs and will become her most streamed. And DWAS will go number 1 around the same time she announces, and all will start looking up again 

Love the enthusiasm, sis!

 

I would prefer less songs but are longer. I really don't want any TikToky song lengths. :jonny: 

Edited by Sannie

 

Gaga's vocals on this song would sound so good. :jonny5:

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

She has always cared about chart performance, but her point has been that it's not the driving force. You can care about commercial success without it being the crux of everything you do, which I think she has stayed true to. Fans don't understand nuance and that her stance here isn't black and white.

ofc shes a popstar with a label, she has to play 'the game' somewhat lol. 

 

im saying 2013-2016 she was against doing those tactics and preaching stand by ur art regardless how it performs. ultimately, the label saw it as a great move so its not really her fault.

 

spacer.png

Just now, Devin said:

ofc shes a popstar with a label, she has to play 'the game' somewhat lol. 

 

im saying 2013-2016 she was against doing those tactics and preaching stand by ur art regardless how it performs. ultimately, the label saw it as a great move so its not really her fault.

 

spacer.png

But she didn't, though? She had the deals in place and did things needed for chart success.

 

Ultimately, caring about chart success is not antithetical to standing by your art. This is the woman who got paid by Doritos to get puked on. :jonny: You can do both, and that's the plane upon which she exists. I think it's the fans who take her words too seriously and/or don't fully understand the nuance of her points. 

Why y'all acting like the world was ending (I'd wanna be next you) with DWAS being on LG7? We can still have dark BAWPS and ballads at the same time. Maybe LG7 will have side a and b for all we know. And even if not, a ballad in the midst of dance tracks is not a new thing in a Gaga album

 

:clack:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.