Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

1 hour ago, Anvarie said:

this makes me think of the visuals leaking and how they were probably thrown in the bin as well :gaycat6:

 

I'm pretty sure he's misinformed.  An album may have been taking shape at that time, and as we all know, she records many, many songs so those are probably what he heard.  SOTS was already part of the H&M campaign months before his version leaked.  I have a feeling she'd already decided it wouldn't make the album by then, and that's why she chose to use it.

 

I'd rather believe she scrapped it because she was mad it leaked, too, if I were him... but in reality, she probably liked the song but it didn't fit what she was going for.  Hence it's inclusion on Platinum Edition.

2 hours ago, Anvarie said:

this makes me think of the visuals leaking and how they were probably thrown in the bin as well :gaycat6:

 

Opps

 

:suburban:

I miss the days when her birthday also meant some sort of event for us

 

wilko-walking-bored.gif%C2%A0

2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Is it viral on TikTok?

It must be insanely viral on TikTok and that's why it's hitting just 500K for her

 

 :sabrina:

14 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I miss the days when her birthday also meant some sort of event for us

 

wilko-walking-bored.gif%C2%A0

lol yea. I think it's because she's getting older and now only the milestone birthdays like 50, 60, 65, etc are treated as a big deal.

Happy Anniversary to the Queen! Another loop around the sun :alexz:

HBD to the Queen of life.

 

Schoolin Life is smashing in every corner of MY house this evening :cooldown:

18 minutes ago, Lovett said:

He's a jazz artist. :duca:

Leon Thomas is not a jazz artist :rip: hes an R&B artist, he wrote Snooze for SZA and a ton of songs for Ariana (he was literally on Victorious with her)

Irreplaceable getting its rightful streams.

 

tina-turner.gif

 

Don't you ever for one second get to thinking.....

Just now, bwhansen said:

Today of all days.

 

 

Jay Z being rumored to break the internet...

Tidal back...

on the run act iii coming

I would love Beyonce to do a remake of this in the same manner she improved 'Lay Up Under Me'.

Dig the lyrics, theme, and melody for a melancholy 2025 (politically), but this song needs live horns, an expanded/dramatic/ominous bridge, a pulsing bass guitar line, and maybe a key change in the final post-bridge chorus to take it to "classic" level. 

 

Thoughts?

 

 

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

...what is going on? Please we donʻt want anything Tidal related :cries: 

Throw the whole tidal away in the bin please.

It has caused us enough trauma over the years.:gaycat6:

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

Leon Thomas is not a jazz artist :rip: hes an R&B artist, he wrote Snooze for SZA and a ton of songs for Ariana (he was literally on Victorious with her)

:rip: I searched his name quickly on Wikipedia and paid no attention to the age of the person. Oops. :lmao: Thanks for clarifying.

Tidal Social Media Manager is using this holy day to confuse some people and gain some visibility I see

 

kii-laughing.gif

 

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.