Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, Lovett said:

:rip: I searched his name quickly on Wikipedia and paid no attention to the age of the person. Oops. :lmao: Thanks for clarifying.

he's really good though so this is exciting news either way!

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Irreplaceable going 9x platinum yet I was made fun of for wanting it on tour

 

:ryan3:

2 hours ago, Lovett said:

He's a jazz artist. :duca:

Lmao I wouldn't say he's a jazz artist. I'd say he's very much an R&B singer-songwriter. He's co-some of Ariana Grande's early Yours Truly era hits (and was her co-star on Victorious) and most recently SZA's Snooze. Some of his solo stuff:
 

 

 

 

Irreplaceable was truly inescapable in the US when it first came out. 
 

 

It's no wonder hag hive is so attached to the B'Day era. Motha was working 25/8. Like there's several other live performances from that era that are tf down. 

 

wait, Leon Thomas?? :clap3: her next R&B album already in the works 

You say move a mountain and I

throw on my boots.

 

:)

 

Stop talking about me and mentioning me before I incite rankings.

 

:coffee2:

3 minutes ago, nick_rod said:

@Devin, the only album @Chris asked the folks to stream is Lemonade.

:biblio:

I listened to Renaissamples yesterday.


Let me miss it.

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, nick_rod said:

@Devin, the only album @Chris asked the folks to stream is Lemonade.

:biblio:

oh thats not—

 

but what can we expect from a keri hilson stan.

 

:suburban:

2 hours ago, QueenB said:

Jay Z being rumored to break the internet...

Tidal back...

on the run act iii coming

Last year Kendrick was announced at the start of the NFL season, which would be today? Wasn't Jay heavily rumored to finally take the halftime stage next year? 

17 minutes ago, Devin said:

oh thats not—

 

but what can we expect from a keri hilson stan.

 

:suburban:

Okay

 

It all makes sense now.

:khalyan:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.