Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, kimberly said:

walk with me: Cowboy Carter Tour > Renaissance Tour.

 

- CCT made better use of the entire stage. (partially because her knee was fully recovered.)

- CCT stage design was better, both functionally (no stairs blocking view) and aesthetically (star/triangle > circle). 

- CCT visuals were superb. while RWT visuals looked sickening, I like that the CCT took it a step further.

- CCT had a better setlist. sorry! and I love the live arrangements, even though I know some of you wanted more changes.

- CCT had Blue Ivy at every date (and she tore it up).

- CCT had some of the best elements of RWT included (ITG/COZY/AS, AHAP, HEATED outro).

 

- CCT mainly lacked fashion. but I made peace with the fact that high fashion was an ELEMENT of the Renaissance era extravaganza.

I agree that RWT was conceived differently due to her knee, but the way she neglected an entire half of the stage was really bad tbh! I understand why a lot of choices were made in the RWT to keep her back and inside the arch, but I also think her team failed her slightly in terms of being creative about ways she could use the space with ease. I agree that the setlist was stronger overall for CCT, and the energy in the stadium felt more consistent and lively (RWT had higher peaks but lower troughs). I also think the 'gimmicks' she employed during CCT (flying around on cars and horseshoes, using a real B stage, engaging with the audience's signs) made the show feel genuinely more exciting and fun. 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

6 hours ago, Fleahive said:

I just watched Sinners. There's not a doubt in my mind that Beyoncé wants to make music like the songs from that film. Act 3 is obviously rock but she will definitely throw some soul twangy blues songs in there. 

I'm expecting Act III to be a lot more funk/blues inspired than other people are anticipating. Like yes there'll be the Dont Hurt Yourself, American Requiem, Ya Ya style tracks, but I'm also anticipating some Trust in Me, Schoolin Life and The Beautiful Ones flavours to be included, too

4 minutes ago, alien superstore said:

I'm expecting Act III to be a lot more funk/blues inspired than other people are anticipating. Like yes there'll be the Dont Hurt Yourself, American Requiem, Ya Ya style tracks, but I'm also anticipating some Trust in Me, Schoolin Life and The Beautiful Ones flavours to be included, too

I think she's gonna serve Rock that she hasn't explored yet.

So neither AR, YaYa type of Rock nor Beautiful Ones or Schoolin Life type of Rock.

 

Bey is not repeating herself like that.

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

She will at least one more time in her lifetime, i 100% believe that. The moment she will anounce it tho, we'll have to truly worry for her retirement.

That's why I believe she will do Copacabana in 2026 or 2027.

It's only one show that will gather the country... it doesn't required the same level of production from her tours, it has to be "smaller" due to the circumstances of the event... no logistics issues of having to move stages around.

On 9/1/2025 at 8:20 AM, Devin said:

bey music always been more niche. simple as that.

Beyonce makes music that highlights and uplifts Black people.  The fact she has remained as popular as she has is a testament to her own prowess and it makes sense she isnt more streamed due to the polarizing nature of being a Black feminist.

 

Easily digestible basic pop music will always be more consumed.  Streams mean nothing to artistry.  People need to catch up.  Leave the pop comparisons to the tarts. 

Act 3 is not going to be a rock, blues, or funk album.

 

It's going to be a Beyonce album.

 

:coffee2:

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I think she's gonna serve Rock that she hasn't explored yet.

So neither AR, YaYa type of Rock nor Beautiful Ones or Schoolin Life type of Rock.

 

Bey is not repeating herself like that.

Why wouldn't she repeat herself on Act III? She's repeated herself lots of times so far during this trilogy!

 

Renaissance revisits sounds from:

- The Gift (Move, Cozy, Heated are siblings with Don't Jealous Me, Find Your Way Back, Water and Already).

- Lemonade (All Up in Your Mind has flavours of 6 Inch and Forward, Sorry).

- Dangerously in Love (Virgo's Groove).

- B'Day (Church Girl is sonically akin to Get Me Bodied, Check on It, Freakum Dress). 

 

Cowboy Carter revisits;

- The Gift (I hear Otherside and Nile on Flamenco and Protector)

- Lemonade (Daddy Lessons and Hold Up in songs like Texas and Desert Eagle)

- Self-Titled (Blue and Haunted informing Protector and Tyrant)

- IASF (II Most Wanted, Bodyguard and Jolene all feel sonically akin to I Am..., WDYLM feels close to YA YA)

- 4 (Soft rock songs like Rather Die Young and I Was Here are similar sonically and lyrically to II Most Wanted and 16 Carriages)

 

I could probably keep going tbh

 

 

 

Edited by alien superstore

5 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

She will at least one more time in her lifetime, i 100% believe that. The moment she will anounce it tho, we'll have to truly worry for her retirement.

the way all the gringos are going to try to buy tickets for the latam dates (even thought they will have like 2834639 dates on their country) cause is cheaper here

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Lovett said:

 

Always the same each beginning of a new month when the algorithms reset. And then people want to talk about how objective and correct streams are when algorithms can just change so easily and sway interest and attention however they want

15 minutes ago, Calypso said:

why? seems random

my impact

 

46 minutes ago, Calypso said:

why? seems random

first of the month algorithm change. It'll likely go back to doing 200k+ after today  

5 hours ago, Calypso said:

why? seems random

Payola.

 

OT: Irreplaceable deserves its rightful streams.

18 hours ago, kimberly said:

walk with me: Cowboy Carter Tour > Renaissance Tour.

 

- CCT made better use of the entire stage. (partially because her knee was fully recovered.)

- CCT stage design was better, both functionally (no stairs blocking view) and aesthetically (star/triangle > circle). 

- CCT visuals were superb. while RWT visuals looked sickening, I like that the CCT took it a step further.

- CCT had a better setlist. sorry! and I love the live arrangements, even though I know some of you wanted more changes.

- CCT had Blue Ivy at every date (and she tore it up).

- CCT had some of the best elements of RWT included (ITG/COZY/AS, AHAP, HEATED outro).

 

- CCT mainly lacked fashion. but I made peace with the fact that high fashion was an ELEMENT of the Renaissance era extravaganza.

as someone who went to both of them twice from both high up and closer up, this is the correct assessment 


She deserved to be an opening act somewhere around 2013-2016. 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, tambora said:

 

she looks like jade from antm  :toofunny2:

transracial before ariana grande made it popular.

 

spacer.png

Maturing is realizing that the best part of Partition is not the Yoncé intro. It's the outro

 

"take all of me, I just wanna be the girl you like. The kinda girl you like is right here with me." Her pick me lyrics are the best of the best. 

 

 

32 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Her team and that last minute ****… why

Because maybe she was a backup originally, and the other person didn't show or something

 

 

9 hours ago, Fleahive said:

 

"take all of me, I just wanna be the girl you like. The kinda girl you like is right here with me." Her pick me lyrics are the best of the best. 

I honestly wish I could start a round table discussion or lecture about the stark differences in Bey's appearance (on & off stage) and the lyrical content of "BEYONCÉ" being her outlet for the sh-t she had going in life, because MY GOD! After so many years of maturing and digesting the experience of "LEMONADE" in real life, there's so many hidden messages and themes in self title that draws on my emotions directly today than yesterday. 
 

It feels like "BEYONCÉ" is the little girl trying to grow up, but doesn't like the cards she's dealt. The line from "PARTITION" chorus is almost like she's pleading with her already cheating man, as if she's knows what he's been doing, and she's trying to do what he likes to gain his attention again. How the ever, going into "Don't Hurt Yourself", or even "Never Gonna Love Again", you can see she don't give a f- -k anymore and now is letting him know she'll leave him and won't care! LEM is a fully grown woman. 

 

 

If you weren't standing Bey in her 30's, you probably missed the most refined and explosive version of her, and we're never going to experience her like that again❗️

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.