Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, QueenB said:

Added and bolded my responses

Thank you for your responses! That's help to know! When I went to the FWT, the line up was much larger than I expected and I think I showed up an hour before. Compared to the MCSWT, where I basically waltzed in, I was a bit shook and nervous, but it all ended up okay. I'll be at the same city as FWT so maybe I'll come just a bit before an hour to get the spot I want for sure lol.

 

Thanks again!!

 

 

Edited by swissman

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

3 hours ago, Mercurio said:

There’s in the pipeline globally for Bey just yet

I am confusion. What does this mean?

someone needs to convince her to do the fun outro to Summer Ren like im BEGGING

6 hours ago, Godontop said:

What  this mean :coffee:

2 hours ago, Mr. Specialist said:

I am confusion. What does this mean?

 

it's missing a "nothing". "There’s nothing in the pipeline globally for Bey just yet."

 

tumblr_inline_o5dkig8ilq1qlt39u_250.gifv

I have gotten so used to the tour now and think it's perfect. I would hate to see any changes mess it up.

She might do Thique/DIL again. Europe always gets the short end of the stick. Blow never made it here during the FWT :shakeno: 

9 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Tell me more sis, I want to get into it as well. Where did you start?

idk its been pretty confusing, kinda gone hand in hand with me trying to rediscover my indigenous roots

 

been helped along the way by a friend who has a more solid education in brujeria and that stuff

12 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

Sorry, I meant there’s nothing in the pipeline. 

 

This… sorry, was out yesterday while typing lol. 

This is very disheartening. Thanks for sharing though!

2 hours ago, Mercurio said:

Sorry, I meant there’s nothing in the pipeline. 

 

This… sorry, was out yesterday while typing lol. 

i just fell to my knees :deadbanana4:

15 hours ago, MrLovett said:

NEW SECTION ADDED!

 

 

AW.png

 

This section includes all her major award wins and nominations, separated out into awarding bodies.

We really appreciate you. 

Thanks for all the work. 

11 hours ago, swissman said:

QUESTIONS FOR THOSE IN VIP:

 

  1. How early did you get there?
  2. How big was the line?
  3. Was it bigger than you thought it would be, but no problem really because everyone got split up into their respective VIP sections?
  4. How packed was it in VIP (I know this will vary by city but curious about the space/capacity)
  5. What was the check in process like?

 

thanks for any and all info!!!!!!!!


 

Was there at 7am for both London (night 1) and Frankfurt

 

London: I was number 21 for Club Renaissance

Frankfurt: I was number 3 for GCEE A

 

Managed front row at both.

 

And all VIP sections were in the same queue b4 we got split shortly b4 check-in but the fans giving out the numbers made sure to ask what section u are and had a list with all numbers so far for all sections.

 

Check-in went smoothly at both dates, u then move to a new queue after the check-in.

Edited by Chromatica

23 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Was there at 7am for both London (night 1) and Frankfurt

 

London: I was number 21 for Club Renaissance

Frankfurt: I was number 3 for GCEE A

 

Managed front row at both.

 

And all VIP sections were in the same queue b4 we got split shortly b4 check-in but the fans giving out the numbers made sure to ask what section u are and had a list with all numbers so far for all sections.

 

Check-in went smoothly at both dates, u then move to a new queue after the check-in.

Wait you went there at 7 in the morning?!?!

 

PLEAAAAAAAAAAASEEE 

giphy.gif

 

The way it keeps growing everyday :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:  this is so chaotic

 

 

6 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Yes

oh wow! I guess it paid off with front row!

 

Did anyone else go that early to get into VIP?

4 minutes ago, swissman said:

oh wow! I guess it paid off with front row!

 

Did anyone else go that early to get into VIP?

Yeah, especially the Club Renaissance people.

Like I said I was number 21 for CR in London and I know CR was at number 60 something in Frankfurt at 7am :deadbanana4:

 

and it def was worth it, also got to meet and hang out with some really nice people 

4 hours ago, Mercurio said:

Sorry, I meant there’s nothing in the pipeline. 

 

This… sorry, was out yesterday while typing lol. 

spacer.png

On 7/3/2023 at 5:50 AM, MrPiggyMoka said:

Beyoncé is the supreme witch, I thought it was well known this fact.

nfnnfnfnfnfn

 

i had no idea some of the hive felt so strongly about my sister being.. a witch :deadbanana:

I don't think I can camp out at 7 am in a desert, absolutely not. But I do really want front row for the $1100 I paid. :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Asparagus Spears said:

Not long til those Australia/NZ dates drop 🤭

Do you have info or just wishful thinking?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.