Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mr. Specialist

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr. Specialist

  1. Overall, I will say this album is a solid R&B album and her most cohesive body of work to date. However, I can see why many think it sounds boring, especially compared to her previous bodies of work. It's filled with a lot of midtempos and not as sonically diverse. There aren't any songs that immediately make me want to go back and play again. Maybe it will need to grow on people, including myself. I'm interested to see how she will perform these songs on her upcoming tour since many of them are on the slower side. I can't envision a lot of these songs having much or any choreography.
  2. I've been riding with Tinashe for so long. I love to see her finally getting the recognition and flowers that she deserves. I'm so happy for her.
  3. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
  4. Regarding the non-bonus songs, I'm seeing people say so far: Ring The Alarm - she reworked/scrapped vocals on the bridge Welcome To Hollywood - Jay-Z updated his verse
  5. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Not sure yet how I feel about the pitch being altered for some of the songs but the album sounds FRESH! I'm so glad the songs have been remastered. The remix with Selena is my fave! Can't wait to see the videos in 4k!
  6. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    You were right.
  7. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
  8. The original description of the deluxe vinyl said a release date of 9/18, so they pushed the release date up!
  9. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I can't see her working with AMC again so I'm not hype about the Renaissance Film Placeholder. I'm just going to assume it's some type of error.
  10. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
  11. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Reminding me of the Club Renaissance parties during the Renaissance era. Sony or Parkwood will probably announce more parties at various locations.
  12. This is now sold out on her European store
  13. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
  14. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Y'all argue about everythingggg
  15. FYI - the 2LP set is now available for pre-order at other online retailers. The deluxe 4LP set seems to be a Shop Beyoncé exclusive.
  16. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I have a feeling a special limited collector's set is coming on September 4th. It just makes sense to me.
  17. September 4th, the day of her birthday. The press release said "upcoming epic celebration". It makes sense for her to have something else up her sleeve that is very special.
  18. Definitely think a 3rd vinyl is coming to complete the picture of the alligator.
  19. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Chile, I clicked so fast and ordered everything
  20. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I send my condolences to both of you and your families @Mitsouko @Lose My Breath I can only imagine what you're going through. My heart goes out to both of you.
  21. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    20TH ANNIVERSARY VINYL & CD IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ON HER STORE!
  22. Mr. Specialist replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    What are y'all first week sales predictions for the 20th anniversary release?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.