Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1. 4  

2. B'Day

3. Dangerously In Love

4. Renaissance

5. BEYONCÉ 

6. I Am Sasha Fierce 

7. Lemonade

 

I'm more of a classic Beyoncé fan.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

currently

 

1. RENAISSANCE

2. B'day

3. 4

4. Lemonade

5. BEYONCÉ

6. Dangerously in Love

7. I am...Sasha Fierce

 

Spoiler

the way LEMONADE has been tumbling down my list since Renaissance came out... :toofunny2:

 

28 minutes ago, Sabandija said:

1. 4  

2. B'Day

3. Dangerously In Love

4. Renaissance

5. BEYONCÉ 

6. I Am Sasha Fierce 

7. Lemonade

 

I'm more of a classic Beyoncé fan.

Girl what?? :skull: 

2 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Girl what?? :skull: 

I get the concept behind Lemonade and I appreciate it but reality is that I only truly love Formation from that album.

 

I know I Am Sasha Fierce might be her worst album over all but I really love Hello, Why Don't You Love Me, Scared Of Lonely and Sweet Dreams 

5 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the visuals are close 


tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

to being cleared out of the recycle bin on her laptop

 

spacer.png

Edited by cloudbusting

13 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the visuals are close 


tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

Me in 2087 when the dementia hits

 

tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

12 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

to being cleared out of the recycle bin on her laptop

 

spacer.png

she just fished them back out of the bin to post them, walk with me 

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Me in 2087 when the dementia hits

 

tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

it’s already hitting Bey it seems 

 

spacer.png

Y'all her IG has been so active these past few weeks, and she looks HOT. 

I have come to the realization that B'Day is underrated.

 

Yeah it took me 17 years to realize that.

 

What's wrong with me?

22 minutes ago, Sabandija said:

I get the concept behind Lemonade and I appreciate it but reality is that I only truly love Formation from that album.

 

I know I Am Sasha Fierce might be her worst album over all but I really love Hello, Why Don't You Love Me, Scared Of Lonely and Sweet Dreams 

MTE on Lemonade.

 

I will always appreciate the Lemonade "era" and believe it's exactly what Bey/her career/her legacy needed at that specific time to level up.

 

Beyond that, it's the solo album of hers I relisten to the least. It works as a body of work, but it baffles me that some of the Hive are surprised it's not streaming well. Outside of the Tidal sabotage, the material is arguably quite niche and melancholy in a way that doesn't pack the urgency of her more compelling albums and tracks. 

 

IMO, there are key ingredients that generally make up Bey's sonic DNA: vocals, tempo, ferocity, and songs that call for choreography. 

 

For me, these are found most clearly on Renaissance, 4, B'Day, and a lot of Dangerously in Love. 

 

I love that we stan an artist whose discography is so elite that we could debate which album is best til the end of time. That said, I'll always slightly scratch my head at how some stans point to the album/s that sound the "least" Beyonce (IMO) as her finest work. To each their own.

I know it was already discussed, but you have to be a special kind of jobless to comment on Bey’s children. These bums who can’t even look a starbucks employee in their eyes when ordering a drink have the gall to critique an 11 year old who is performing in a STADIUM. And she’s doing it flawlessly might I add. And don’t even get me started on the Sir has autism bullsh*t, go seek employment.

 

I don’t like how people are too comfortable spewing such hate towards literal children, only because it’s Beyonce. 

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

I'm obsessed

 

F0EGzLGacAAON6F?format=jpg&name=large F0EGzLJaEAAAmfc?format=jpg&name=large F0EHCfsaMAAunXQ?format=jpg&name=large 

I'm still gagged at how AMAZING she's been looking since the tour started, I never thought we'd see her like this again after the twins

 

She looks straight out of 2014-2015

That hair is just the best look on her period. We can end the hair debate now

59 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I'm still gagged at how AMAZING she's been looking since the tour started, I never thought we'd see her like this again after the twins

 

She looks straight out of 2014-2015

After the Homecoming where she said she would never push herself that hard again, I really did not expect her to look a lot more snatched than what she did in Coachela.

3 hours ago, kimberly said:

I'm obsessed

 

F0EGzLGacAAON6F?format=jpg&name=large F0EGzLJaEAAAmfc?format=jpg&name=large F0EHCfsaMAAunXQ?format=jpg&name=large 

Just remove the tacky logo and it’s flawless 

2 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I'm still gagged at how AMAZING she's been looking since the tour started, I never thought we'd see her like this again after the twins

 

She looks straight out of 2014-2015

There’s a noticeable difference between the Grammys and the first day of the tour. She really put in the work. 

5 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

That hair is just the best look on her period. We can end the hair debate now

Braidyoncé still reigns supreme :celestial5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.