Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

I said it awhile back and someone said no, but she is bigger in Europe than the US at the min. 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

I said it awhile back and someone said no, but she is bigger in Europe than the US at the min. 

Truly Tinas successor

35 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

Do you have info or just wishful thinking?

People should really be using a tag to avoid any unnecessary commotion in the base :gaycat6:

 

 

What if...? :jonny2:

 

Spoiler

I'm talking about hinting she's about to drop Act II not another set of twins :chick1:

 

1 hour ago, XtunaStan said:

Do you have info or just wishful thinking?

They know nothing. They did that a while back and said they were coming extremely soon and... we're here. These faux "insiders" are annoying. :shakeno:

wait bc she could drop Act II this Friday and kick off the second leg in NA with a new set :jonny5:


Remember last year when she went to this party and was surrounded by 5 bodyguards and we came to the conclusion that she is in palliative care :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:


Remember last year when she went to this party and was surrounded by 5 bodyguards and we came to the conclusion that she is in palliative care :bibliahh:

Jesus Christ :rip: I remember literal tears falling down my face :bibliahh::bibliahh:

On 7/4/2022 at 11:30 AM, Mitsouko said:

The thought of Beyoncé in palliative care in the Hamptons while the Hive is bouncing off the walls in anticipation is SENDING me. 

Happy birthday to this. I snapped

 

rZQIDPu.gif

On 7/4/2022 at 2:09 PM, Cbreezy said:

The meltdowns are so confusing to me. 

 

We literally know ish is coming. She's not just dropping the album and that's that. 

 

We know there's

* More covers
* A trailer

* A music video at the bare minimum

* not to mention everything else. 

“a music video at the bare minimum”

 

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

“a music video at the bare minimum”

 

spacer.png

SCREAMING! The shade. 

I kinda think they midwest ticketing was a good idea..  I may hit up the Kansas City date in September, it gives me a good break between the three shows this month

 

43 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

wait bc she could drop Act II this Friday and kick off the second leg in NA with a new set :jonny5:

The way I want this to be true, but I lost all hope when looking at her tour itinerary. One week is not enough time to retool an established show. 

 

Anything is possible, but the only space I could see for new music (or new anything) is that block of ballads at the beginning of the show. Much as it kinda works, it does give a placeholder vibe.

 

Realistically, the most I'm expecting from the NA leg is the re-addition of Drunk, Thique, and AUIYM. 

 

There is too obvious of an opportunity to strategically use the later releases of Acts II & III to launch all new legs of this tour (for that mega-mega-mega total gross). 

 

IMO, it's the visuals that she can drop anytime now. Will help shift the remaining NA tickets and help put a definitive bookend on the Ren era. A strategic tease/announcement of Act 2 within it would make a lot of sense and keep the momentum train going. 

 

 

4 hours ago, Natcrus said:

 

  Hide contents

I'm talking about hinting she's about to drop Act II not another set of twins :chick1:

now you know good and well the second option is a lot more likely than the first one :toofunny3: 

 

this is where we are at with her…

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

27 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

 

The way I want this to be true, but I lost all hope when looking at her tour itinerary. One week is not enough time to retool an established show. 

 

Anything is possible, but the only space I could see for new music (or new anything) is that block of ballads at the beginning of the show. Much as it kinda works, it does give a placeholder vibe.

 

Realistically, the most I'm expecting from the NA leg is the re-addition of Drunk, Thique, and AUIYM. 

 

There is too obvious of an opportunity to strategically use the later releases of Acts II & III to launch all new legs of this tour (for that mega-mega-mega total gross). 

 

IMO, it's the visuals that she can drop anytime now. Will help shift the remaining NA tickets and help put a definitive bookend on the Ren era. A strategic tease/announcement of Act 2 within it would make a lot of sense and keep the momentum train going. 

 

 

she can keep Ache Up In Your Ear OFF the setlist :rip: or save it for Toronto Night 2.

1 hour ago, Cbreezy said:

IMO, it's the visuals that she can drop anytime now. Will help shift the remaining NA tickets and help put a definitive bookend on the Ren era. A strategic tease/announcement of Act 2 within it would make a lot of sense and keep the momentum train going. 

this sounds too logical. but will Parkwood do it? :toofunny2:

7 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

Do you have info or just wishful thinking?

100% legit. Dates are in December 

there was a rumor in the parkwood base that she scrapped the visuals. not sure if true, how f*cked up though 

Edited by cloudbusting

atp I think the visuals were for the tour interludes only. She’s pulling a “Where is the FWT DVD?” level troll again by referring to them, and our asking for them, during the show. She’s acknowledging our wanting them, she’s not acknowledging that they’re coming or in what form they even exist. 

8 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

there was a rumor in the parkwood base that she scrapped the visuals. not sure if true, how f*cked up though 

the what now ? :dancehall3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.