Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Triton said:

There’s a noticeable difference between the Grammys and the first day of the tour. She really put in the work. 

When she stops touring and gains weight, all the jobless gossip hounds are going to say she got "another BBL" I'm calling it now

 

They think she had 8 or 9 BBLs at this point :laugh:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

obviously tour rehearsal leaned her out

she was noticeably thicker in the rennie visuals

and the shows themselves are a workout + she eating right probably

Also her nails are metallic golden again…

just like in the visuals…she hinting guys 

1-. Lemonade
2-. Renaissance

3-. B'Day

(The Gift)
4-. 4
5-. ST (haven't been feeling it as much recently

(Everything is Love)
6-. Dangerously in Love
7-. I Am... Anne Marie

ST

Renaissance 

4

B'Day

DIL

IASF

 

I've decided that Lemonade kinda exists on its own realm outside of the rest for me and I cannot rank it properly. I can see why it's better than B'Day and DIL, maybe even 4 but at the same time I don't enjoy it nor re-visit it even half the amount I do the others (except Formation). Still, it feels unfair to rank it second to last so yeah. 

 

Renaissance might become my favorite depending on how good the visuals are but as it stands ST reigns supreme. 

RENAISSANCE

Lemonade

BEYONCÉ

4

B'Day

Dangerously In Love 

IASF

 

I get that it sounds different but Lemonade really was her best album until RENAISSANCE was released.

Edited by QueenDiva

Listen, yes, her stans or haters idk are demented weirdos for always speaking on Bey's kids, and that ish needs to stop, but I don't know, y'all's response to anything that mentions autism is weird, like I kind of had to say it. I have absolutely NO idea how autism comes into discussion when it comes to her or anyone in her life, but it really does need to stop as not a single one of us knows her personal life, and I hope we never will as that is not our business. She has afforded us an insane amount of glimses that she is not at all obligated to give, and I wish that those LOSERS stop speaking on her.

 

But my god, can this base cool it with the apparent in-your-face disgust at any mention of autism? What I said about the autism mentioned when it comes to her still applies, but so many of you go a bit overboard and call autism "hateful" "disgusting, and many other terms that just make me go, I don't know how to describe it, but the vibe is very sinister. I'm not autistic (I might be, though, idk), but I know people in my life who are, and they are some of the sweetest and most attentive people I know. Your reactions always give me a gutpunch, because why would you have such aggressive and hostile reactions about autism (AUTISM, not mentions of Beyonce with autism or her loved ones, don't get it twisted) I think we can call out her obsessive stalkers without marginalizing autism. That is all. Please don't mass downvote me because I know how yall like to tussle. I just ask you guys to ignore that voice inside your heads that makes you respond to any mention of autism with such vitriol.

 

But like for real why is autism always in it...

 

 

9 hours ago, Rafael said:

After the Homecoming where she said she would never push herself that hard again, I really did not expect her to look a lot more snatched than what she did in Coachela.

this !!!  she’s a LOT slimmer now than she was during beychella and her face card just looks younger, more refreshed… 

 

starting to believe the witch rumors cause HOW does this woman look better now than during the lemonade era ? :jonnycat:

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

29 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Listen, yes, her stans or haters idk are demented weirdos for always speaking on Bey's kids, and that ish needs to stop, but I don't know, y'all's response to anything that mentions autism is weird, like I kind of had to say it. I have absolutely NO idea how autism comes into discussion when it comes to her or anyone in her life, but it really does need to stop as not a single one of us knows her personal life, and I hope we never will as that is not our business. She has afforded us an insane amount of glimses that she is not at all obligated to give, and I wish that those LOSERS stop speaking on her.

 

But my god, can this base cool it with the apparent in-your-face disgust at any mention of autism? What I said about the autism mentioned when it comes to her still applies, but so many of you go a bit overboard and call autism "hateful" "disgusting, and many other terms that just make me go, I don't know how to describe it, but the vibe is very sinister. I'm not autistic (I might be, though, idk), but I know people in my life who are, and they are some of the sweetest and most attentive people I know. Your reactions always give me a gutpunch, because why would you have such aggressive and hostile reactions about autism (AUTISM, not mentions of Beyonce with autism or her loved ones, don't get it twisted) I think we can call out her obsessive stalkers without marginalizing autism. That is all. Please don't mass downvote me because I know how yall like to tussle. I just ask you guys to ignore that voice inside your heads that makes you respond to any mention of autism with such vitriol.

 

But like for real why is autism always in it...

 

 

I agree that autism is not something that should be demonized and I apologize if my post above came across as such.

 

The main issue that bothers me like you said, is that people already have this negative connotation associated with autism, and people on the internet are using that to discuss about people’s children. There is no nuanced conversation to be had, there is no backing claim, people are taking still images and diagnosing a child and it isn’t with pure intent. It’s not our business whether he has it or not, and to even have to discuss this to prove whether it’s true or not is just not appropriate in my opinion. ESPECIALLY when Bey herself has already ranted about this very problem in the stan world where we obsess over celebrity photos and not the music itself, how can you as a fan not realize what you’re doing? Theorizing about what the era might hold in store is one thing but think pieces about her private life is just not it (I say as I write a whole essay about it, the irony).

 

Anyways, you shouldn’t have to feel horrible every time you read about autism in here and it isn’t something that is “disgusting”. Apologies once again:heart:

 

48 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

this !!!  she’s a LOT slimmer now than she was during beychella and her face card just looks younger, more refreshed… 

 

starting to believe the witch rumors cause HOW does this woman look better now than during the lemonade era ? :jonnycat:

I think what she meant is that she would never do that in such a short amount of time and after giving birth!

She might be slimmer now but I'm sure the training was less intense that for Beychella, and less taxing on her body! :sistrens:

9 minutes ago, Tangane said:

I think what she meant is that she would never do that in such a short amount of time and after giving birth!

She might be slimmer now but I'm sure the training was less intense that for Beychella, and less taxing on her body! :sistrens:

yeah most likely, her being pregnant before beychella was also a different situation but it’s still curious how she got slimmer faster and through a (hopefully) way less extreme diet…

 

even after Otr II / BIK she seemed thiquer than during beychella and now she’s back on track to be skinnier than FWT Beyoncé… i don’t know how she does it :jonnycat:

  • ATRL Moderator

She skinny now. Maybe thats why she removed THIQUE off the setlist. :dies:

I was at the first date in Warsaw and when whe came out in that sparkling little dress I was AMAZED by her beauty. She looked radiant. 

 

 

I love that video of her in Louis Vuitton fashion show just bopping to the gospel song… Everybody around her started moving because she was dancing in her seat, I love this woman so much :WAP: 

19 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

We are finally going to get a performance of her biggest song Hymn For The Weekend :jonny5:

 

 

I always thought she should mix this with Drunk. They’d fit soooo well together lyrically and tempo wise. 

Where did all those unsold Pittsburgh tickets come from lol

  • ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Screenshot-20230703-091745-Samsung-Notes

Pretty sure Pittsburgh is a typo :rip:

Pittsburgh is def a typo. My fam & friends over that way said everyone they know there and OH is attending. 

  1. Renaissance
  2. 4
  3. B'Day
  4. Beyoncé
  5. Lemonade
  6. Dangerously in Love
  7. I Am... Sasha Fierce

 

 

On 7/1/2023 at 3:45 PM, Natcrus said:

Yes sis! It was released yesterday :jamming:

 

memes-stan-twitter.gif

I’ve been listening all weekend :coffee2:

 

19 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

1. Renaissance 

2. BEYONCÉ

3. lemonade 

4. dangerously in love

5. 4

6. I am sasha fierce 

7. bday

Love how this was a joke response and then started another album rate :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Where did all those unsold Pittsburgh tickets come from lol

IDK, but they're really available lol

 

Weird

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

Screenshot-20230703-091745-Samsung-Notes

Pretty sure Pittsburgh is a typo :rip:

I thought Vancouver was already sold out. Thankfully it’s only 5K tickets left and those will be gone.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.