Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

isn’t it common for additional seats to be made available closer to the date? those could be factored in because yeah, i could’ve sworn some of these percentages have changed and not in the expected way :dies:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

3 hours ago, Armani? said:

Screenshot-20230703-091745-Samsung-Notes

Pretty sure Pittsburgh is a typo :rip:

For some reason they kept the Pittsburgh tickets hidden for months and just now updated the map.:rip: Someone set Bey up.

 

How the tf is supposed to sell 12k tickets in one month?:rip:

Edited by suneclipse121

is it just me or are some of these dates tragic ? :deadbanana4:

 

 i thought all of them were around 98-99% sold out…

Quote

 

Via Hypebae

 

The 21-piece collection pays homage to the tour's already legendary aesthetic, featuring a Summer Renaissance sweatshirt, boasting bold "B" details in homage to the queen herself, as well as a rodeo-ready silver cowboy hat. A hefty 80-page book is filled with exclusive images. The flagship also includes an exhibition of Bey's couture looks with Balmain Creative Director Olivier Rousteing, allowing fans to get up close and personal with the unique designs marking an historic moment.
 

Commemorating the exhibition is a four-piece collection, including oversized T-shirts, hoodies, as well as a roomy bag, complete with the collection's logo.

 

Available at the Holt Renfrew store, 50 Bloor Street West, July 5-11, 2023, priced between $25 and $325 CAD, while the exhibition collection ranges from $200 to $600 CAD.

 

 

Edited by Mr. Specialist

41 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

 

us toronto girls stay winning :gaycat3:

56 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

is it just me or are some of these dates tragic ? :deadbanana4:

 

 i thought all of them were around 98-99% sold out…

Nnnn I agree the issue was that somebody lied to her about some of these cities. Beyonce has no business touring places like Kentucky and doing two shows in Missouri. That's Taylor Swift territory if you catch my drift :rip:They put N/A on Glendale on the pdf but that date is doing horrible and maybe on par with Kansas City. She did ok in Glendale with OTR 2 but I wouldn't have gone back and same with Minneapolis. She should've just focused on stronger markets and added more shows there. Pittsburgh is definitely concerning due them releasing thousands of tickets a month out.

 

The staggered presales also did some harm here because some of these dates went on sale super late and the hype and frenzy died by then.

Edited by suneclipse121

I'm surprised her US dates aren't doing as well as I thought. Europe has bigger capacities on average and sold out quicker.

 

And I don't get Louisville because that's a very diverse city steeped in black culture :rip:

 

Why aren't they doing something to push for more attention? Instagram being your only sort of promo isn't doing the job.

 

Regardless some of those dates are very surprising for Beyoncé. 

Europe didn't have the Verified Fan mess spread over three weeks :deadbanana2:

 

***** needs to post about the tour coming to the US or something and the tickets will go.

  • ATRL Moderator

Majority seats are sold out. I’m sure after the first few shows and headlines they will sell faster. This is norm for stadium tours.

 

my review of the Amazon tshirt 

The tee is heavy. They weren’t kidding when they said it was printed on a “heavyweight fabric.” And the picture came out extremely nicely. So overall it’s a great quality tshirt that could last. Im a size Large but can wear Medium if I want something to be more fitted so I got a Medium tshirt but the tee is long as hell (good if you’re tall) and the neck is too small, it’s almost choking me but should be fine if Im only wearing it for few hours. And after seeing others wear it, I can say that the neck issue is for everyone. The hole is just too small :laugh:

8 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Beyoncé is the supreme witch, I thought it was well known this fact.

lowkey got into brujeria because of black parade :deadbanana4:

NEW SECTION ADDED!

 

 

AW.png

 

This section includes all her major award wins and nominations, separated out into awarding bodies.

8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

 

my review of the Amazon tshirt 

The tee is heavy. They weren’t kidding when they said it was printed on a “heavyweight fabric.” And the picture came out extremely nicely. So overall it’s a great quality tshirt that could last. Im a size Large but can wear Medium if I want something to be more fitted so I got a Medium tshirt but the tee is long as hell (good if you’re tall) and the neck is too small, it’s almost choking me but should be fine if Im only wearing it for few hours. And after seeing others wear it, I can say that the neck issue is for everyone. The hole is just too small :laugh:

What shirt did you get?

3 minutes ago, TeaGrizzley said:

 

Not Blue wearing a slip dress and heels. She is GROWN. Where did the time go. :gaycat7:

59 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

They put N/A on Glendale on the pdf but that date is doing horrible and maybe on par with Kansas City

Glendale and Arlington are probably both N/A because they’re not sold through Ticketmaster like the other venues

 

edit: to clarify, you can get resale on Ticketmaster but those stadiums partner w SeatGeek which is a pain in the ass to navigate imo, so I wouldn’t try to counting it either lmao 

 

28 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

 

The hole is just too small :laugh:

Bey said this is for the tight p*ssy girls iktr :jonny6:

Edited by cloudbusting

57 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Glendale and Arlington are probably both N/A because they’re not sold through Ticketmaster like the other venues

 

edit: to clarify, you can get resale on Ticketmaster but those stadiums partner w SeatGeek which is a pain in the ass to navigate imo, so I wouldn’t try to counting it either lmao 

Yeah I went directly to the seatgeek link for Glendale and turned off resale and there is a LOT of availability. Thankfully it still has some time to sell but I personally would not have booked it if I were Bey/Live Nation.

Edited by suneclipse121

7 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

Yeah I went directly to the seatgeek link for Glendale and turned off resale and there is a LOT of availability. Thankfully it still has some time to sell but I personally would not have booked it if I were Bey/Live Nation.

some of the booking was questionable tbh, like you get these clusters like the southwest dates and the weird like, Midwest/Appalachia chunk but then gaps toward the center where maybe a Denver date would’ve been better than to double dip in Missouri of all places

 

3 minutes ago, kimberly said:

ugh Glendale prices look great but I'll be on the East Coast that week for work. :deadvision:

nnn I hate that the less expensive cities are during the week because I can’t take time off from my upcoming job :'(

 

I prayed for employment and I might end up having to miss it anyway :hoetenks:

I really hope my MetLife connect comes through with the anniversary show now that my two Madonna concerts in August are 98-OUT :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

I really hope my MetLife connect comes through with the anniversary show now that my two Madonna concerts in August are 98-OUT :gaycat6:

nnn the way im trying to arrange my finances for that one since I’ll be working within driving distance and it’s a saturday :gaycat6:

Just now, cloudbusting said:

nnn the way im trying to arrange my finances for that one since I’ll be working within driving distance and it’s a saturday :gaycat6:

You must :gaycat6: I feel it’s going to be the best show yet 

 

Spoiler

Famous last words :gaycat6:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.