Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

it’s what she deserves for planning the tour route so badly and doing nothing for a year…

 

ACT II won’t look any better if she’s staying on the "hype is all i need” train  :coffee2:

 

@beyoncé this is a wake up call, pick it up mama 

  • ATRL Moderator

Not the Pittsburgh show cancelled. My second hometown all my friends & fam are SICK rn. :toofunny2:

  • ATRL Moderator

I think its a mix of the stage size and scheduling. She will be moving all the material from Boston to Pittsburgh in 1 day. :skull:
 

If it were truly about low tix sales she would have rescheduled to a later date like Kansas City now. 

37 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

Screaming! I haven't been following all the tour ticket talk, but wasn't this one of the underperforming dates?


I'm totally here for it. Better for optics to rejig the date so it can benefit from the hype of the other shows and sell steadily than her play to empty seats. From what I can gather, they f*cked up with the routing/ticket sale strategy for some of thee NA dates.

The Pittsburgh date had 330 tickets left (so 99,25% sold)

her wish of being a flop indie artist finally coming true :jonny5:

Is there any, like any slight hint of there being another European leg or is it pure fan fiction? I would sacrifice my soul to go again

7 minutes ago, KingB® said:

The Pittsburgh date had 330 tickets left (so 99,25% sold)

Nah. I don’t know how a show is supposed to sell when TM had no tickets up :skull: I think there was a **** up. 

On 7/3/2023 at 9:22 AM, Armani? said:

Screenshot-20230703-091745-Samsung-Notes

Pretty sure Pittsburgh is a typo :rip:

So Ticketmaster was hiding 10K tickets for Pittsburgh and they waited too long to release them and now the show is cancelled. Just a bunch of FRAUDS

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

So Ticketmaster was hiding 10K tickets for Pittsburgh and they waited too long to release them and now the show is cancelled. Just a bunch of FRAUDS

Well there was very few tickets available and resale. It makes no sense why more wasn’t added in all those months. I think they forgot about it :skull:

Reneigh malfunctioning, the church girl screeching, coco canail, and now shows getting rescheduled and cancelled. Lord please don't let this NA leg be a mess. :coffee2:

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Well there was very few tickets available and resale. It makes no sense why more wasn’t added in all those months. I think they forgot about it :skull:

That’s what Im thinking too. Someone probably forgot. I remember Louisville being “sold out” then few days later, there were a ton of extra tickets available. Ticketmaster being shady has just cost them $10M :skull:

Ticketmaster being a mess is no surprise. Y'all don't remember the "pre-sale" going on for the entire month of February with no guidance/announcements and no general sale? Not to mention the registrations. :rip:

 

I wasn't even aware of some dates being on sale, the only heads up was ppl on Twitter and it happened randomly for a lot of dates.

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

That’s what Im thinking too. Someone probably forgot. I remember Louisville being “sold out” then few days later, there were a ton of extra tickets available. Ticketmaster being shady has just cost them $10M :skull:

That’s going to happen again in Louisville 

 

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

Ticketmaster being a mess is no surprise. Y'all don't remember the "pre-sale" going on for the entire month of February with no guidance/announcements and no general sale? Not to mention the registrations. :rip:

 

I wasn't even aware of some dates being on sale, the only heads up was ppl on Twitter and it happened randomly for a lot of dates.

That was a mess tbh but Bey can be blamed there too. She could’ve used her insta stories and TikTok to announce that each block of shows is now on sale and extra tickets etc is released. 
 

Let’s hope it’s the only one cancelled :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

That’s going to happen again in Louisville 

Louisville is doing amazing now. Will be sold out completely. 
But im still scared about the second Vegas show.

—

 

at the end of the day, this is exactly what some of us have been warning her about. You can’t ignore the GP while having stadiums aspirations. Stans only can’t fill every stadium in the country 

Her team is pretty incompetent considering how long she's been around, but there's nothing wrong with performing at a date that isn't sold out.

 

If they're going to do the bare minimum for promo (both album and tour) they might as well take the L. I mean, the album doesn't even have videos yet which would've been perfect for hype surrounding the tour.

 

Most of these dates will be sold out before show time regardless. But it's a mess. Let's hope other shows aren't mysteriously cancelled for "reasons" as well.

Edited by Planet Mars

Damn the first show ain’t even start yet and the NA leg is already a mess. Why the hell did it take them four months to realize the stage wasn’t going to fit? :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Louisville is doing amazing now. Will be sold out completely. 
But im still scared about the second Vegas show.

—

 

at the end of the day, this is exactly what some of us have been warning her about. You can’t ignore the GP while having stadiums aspirations. Stans only can’t fill every stadium in the country 

I have my CR ticket there. :redface:

And they refuse to lower the prices, cheapest nosebleed is at $92. 

The North American leg was handled HORRIBLY. Pre-sales was a mess then they never made it clear that general sales even started :rip: Also a lot of these shows were book last minute and rushed to confirm, that is why you are now seeing postponement. Bey is a perfectionist in every thing besides management...

21 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

So Ticketmaster was hiding 10K tickets for Pittsburgh and they waited too long to release them and now the show is cancelled. Just a bunch of FRAUDS

Ticketmaster does this often when a date is not selling well. The hide tons of tickets so people rush to buy the “remaining” ones. 
 

I know this because I follow a lot of artists tours and it’s usually how it works.

How is ticketmaster allowed to release 12k extra tickets for a date out of nowhere?

 

The initial hype is long gone.

7 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

But im still scared about the second Vegas show.

 

I'm not worried about that date too much because I expect a lot of tourists to do "walk-ins" the day before/of after Googling "things to do in Vegas tonight". But Vegas getting a 2nd show was such a bad choice :rip: She who shall not be named also only booked 2 shows there and she has way more demand than Bey. Places like NOLA, Miami, Charlotte, Philly and Detroit all deserved a 2nd show before Vegas, don't even get me started on how NYC should have 3 :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.