Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

You must :gaycat6: I feel it’s going to be the best show yet 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Famous last words :gaycat6:

 

thankfully there are still other weekend shows after that if i can’t make it happen, but it just sounds like an Event

 

if nothing else at least I have Jessie Ware in October to look forward to before i return to chokelahoma :gaycat7:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

 

my review of the Amazon tshirt 

The tee is heavy. They weren’t kidding when they said it was printed on a “heavyweight fabric.” And the picture came out extremely nicely. So overall it’s a great quality tshirt that could last. Im a size Large but can wear Medium if I want something to be more fitted so I got a Medium tshirt but the tee is long as hell (good if you’re tall) and the neck is too small, it’s almost choking me but should be fine if Im only wearing it for few hours. And after seeing others wear it, I can say that the neck issue is for everyone. The hole is just too small :laugh:

Thanks, so Small is actually regular medium... I'm thinking about taking this one. 

21 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn I hate that the less expensive cities are during the week because I can’t take time off from my upcoming job :'(

Other tours focused more on weekends while she has random weekday shows in the middle of nowhere. This is the price she had to pay for taking an eternity to plan this tour :rip: 

 

1 hour ago, Mr. Specialist said:

What shirt did you get?

the one with just her and Reneigh. The other one looks like it’s the same exact, just a different print. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Other tours focused more on weekends while she has random weekday shows in the middle of nowhere. This is the price she had to pay for taking an eternity to plan this tour :rip: 

it’s not that bad for the July shows as far as non-me people are involved, but the way that schedule continues after schools resume in August/September was not very wise :dies:

22 hours ago, loudliyah said:

ST is her best album 

Wow.

 

:soda:

 

Nothing but the truth was told in this 5 word sentence.

Speaking of let me stream Lemonade today.

 

Her second best studio alberm.

38 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I really hope my MetLife connect comes through with the anniversary show now that my two Madonna concerts in August are 98-OUT :gaycat6:

I need M to refund my MSG tickets (since that show most likely ain’t happening) so I can catch Bey again in DC or something :gaycat6:

8 hours ago, Armani? said:

Screenshot-20230703-091745-Samsung-Notes

Pretty sure Pittsburgh is a typo :rip:

RIP Pittsburgh.....

There is only really 4 concerning dates here. Second show in Vegas for example will sell out due to the hype of the first one or attendees of the first show will get caught in the hype and want to attend again. Vancouver having such a small capacity and still having seats left is kinda surprising though.

2 hours ago, HausofArtpopII said:

lowkey got into brujeria because of black parade :deadbanana4:

Tell me more sis, I want to get into it as well. Where did you start?

3 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

I'm surprised her US dates aren't doing as well as I thought. Europe has bigger capacities on average and sold out quicker.

 

And I don't get Louisville because that's a very diverse city steeped in black culture :rip:

 

Why aren't they doing something to push for more attention? Instagram being your only sort of promo isn't doing the job.

 

Regardless some of those dates are very surprising for Beyoncé. 

European tickets were much cheaper though. I snatched a gold circle ticket for £200 in London. The same section in the US costs like $1000 :rip: she needs to do something because that Pittsburgh map looks a mess on Ticketmaster. 

Some of you act really slow in here....go look at the different between the last touring data update and the one just posted, notice the difference in capacity, they are releasing more tickets. Actually about 50k more seats. All the dates will be sold and she is going to do 10 million minimum a night. The ones really struggling are all in August and once starts in PHILLY they sell out. S

 

So relax

I will never understand fans that comment on her kids. Im glad that Im not clinically insane :deadbanana4:

Blue cant even wear a dress to her grandmother’s wedding without thinkpieces :deadbanana4:

QUESTIONS FOR THOSE IN VIP:

 

  1. How early did you get there?
  2. How big was the line?
  3. Was it bigger than you thought it would be, but no problem really because everyone got split up into their respective VIP sections?
  4. How packed was it in VIP (I know this will vary by city but curious about the space/capacity)
  5. What was the check in process like?

 

thanks for any and all info!!!!!!!!


 

20 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

There’s in the pipeline globally for Bey just yet

What  this mean :coffee:

Just now, swissman said:

QUESTIONS FOR THOSE IN VIP:

 

  1. How early did you get there? An hour before the show both times (once in CR and once for Beyhive
  2. How big was the line? No line, but again I showed up an hour before the show
  3. Was it bigger than you thought it would be, but no problem really because everyone got split up into their respective VIP sections? N/A
  4. How packed was it in VIP (I know this will vary by city but curious about the space/capacity) CR was full but there is plenty of space to walk around and find a spot (of course more people flock to the middle-center so you won't get close there, but it's easy to find a railing so youll be "front row" at least once when she walks around. Beyhive pit I got front row as it was moderately full, but plenty of space
  5. What was the check in process like? booths with the different package names, you give your ID and they pull everything up and give you a wristband. Very fast and smooth, I imagine it changes based on where you go

 

thanks for any and all info!!!!!!!!


 

Added and bolded my responses

3 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

some of the booking was questionable tbh, like you get these clusters like the southwest dates and the weird like, Midwest/Appalachia chunk but then gaps toward the center where maybe a Denver date would’ve been better than to double dip in Missouri of all places

 

nnn I hate that the less expensive cities are during the week because I can’t take time off from my upcoming job :'(

 

I prayed for employment and I might end up having to miss it anyway :hoetenks:

One would think that a show in Denver would be reasonable given it’s somewhat in the middle of the country but many artists skip it due to the elevation. People have a hard time adjusting to the altitude and breathing is an issue, even more so when performing over 2 hours. 

8 minutes ago, Triton said:

One would think that a show in Denver would be reasonable given it’s somewhat in the middle of the country but many artists skip it due to the elevation. People have a hard time adjusting to the altitude and breathing is an issue, even more so when performing over 2 hours. 

oop good point, totally forgot about that! just checked out of curiosity, and it looks like she hasn’t performed there since TBE either which tracks with that

What REALISTICAL changes can we expect? I feel Summer Ren might go through some changes since it seems to be the most problematic part of the show. I’m personally hoping we get REAL performances of Sweet Dreams and Freakum Dress. 

3 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

What REALISTICAL changes can we expect?

realistically, none. :redface:

48 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

What REALISTICAL changes can we expect? I feel Summer Ren might go through some changes since it seems to be the most problematic part of the show. I’m personally hoping we get REAL performances of Sweet Dreams and Freakum Dress. 

None girl lol

 

if anything, the opening songs switch up other than DIL. But don’t expect anything new lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.