Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the what now ? :dancehall3:

nnn it’s a reference to an ancient classique post

 

it was from like before i actually joined but it’s something like “there was a rumor in the Rihanna base that blue ivy is a lesbian. not sure if true, how ****** up though”

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

One week is not enough time to retool an established show. 

I think one of the dancers spoiled that they have some slightly new choreography so if they rehearsed alternative routines they might have rehearsed a slightly different set list as well (like 4-5 songs, i don't think that switching up more than that is realistic though).

Even though it would be possible to add and replace some songs i doubt she'd release act ii and only perform like 3 or 4 new songs on the tour AND the tour would still be titled after act i renaissance so it would be a bit messy and that just isn't how bey is (imo).

If you guys haven’t already, I highly recommend Janelle Monae’s new album The Age of Pleasure.:giraffe: I’ve been listening to it and it gives me rennie vibes, in the sense that the transitions between songs are so phenomenal and it’s bop after bop. Plus Grace Jones is featured on it as well:giraffe:

Just revisited 4 and wow... what a masterpiece. She really woke up one day and said I'm gonna be a legend.

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

 

not us turning into that fanbase :deadbanana4:

I... :biblionny:

The Paris coordinates all over again

She's been rocking the beyriana grande half up half down recently, love to see it

Heated by @Beyoncé reaches a new peak of #4 in the Global Spotify Chart, with 4.107M streams.

The song has now spent 22 days inside the Top 10.

 

She knew what she was doing when she decided to release it as the final single of Renaissance :superman:

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

 

not us turning into that fanbase :deadbanana4:

I told y'all this a month ago. Twitter girls are slow :dies: but I didn't realize there was an Amazon office in there. interesting.

 

On 6/2/2023 at 5:57 PM, kimberly said:

I just noticed that in the interlude before AHAP, the zoom out shot of the globe starts in San Francisco. :gaycat5: 

 

specifically, it starts with the building next to the Transamerica Pyramid. maybe to imply finance controls media? interesting to me nonetheless.

 

 

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

atp I think the visuals were for the tour interludes only. She’s pulling a “Where is the FWT DVD?” level troll again by referring to them, and our asking for them, during the show. She’s acknowledging our wanting them, she’s not acknowledging that they’re coming or in what form they even exist. 

I could agree but I just keep thinking back to the "visuals will follow at a later date" press release. Like they really made it official that there would be visuals.

7 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I told y'all this a month ago. Twitter girls are slow :dies: but I didn't realize there was an Amazon office in there. interesting.

 

I could agree but I just keep thinking back to the "visuals will follow at a later date" press release. Like they really made it official that there would be visuals.

I mean, not only that but she also sent flowers to people appearing in the visuals, parkwood tweeted about Bey taking a long time and there’s an interlude asking for patience. None of those would have happened if they were for tour visuals or they were scrapped.

I just want to know what is the one thing that’s keeping the visuals from being released. Not even Avatar took this long to come out 

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn it’s a reference to an ancient classique post

 

it was from like before i actually joined but it’s something like “there was a rumor in the Rihanna base that blue ivy is a lesbian. not sure if true, how ****** up though”

thank god i thought some insider spilled about them being scrapped :deadbanana4:

 

Spoiler

ofc #that fanbase was talking about blue…

 

18 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I told y'all this a month ago. Twitter girls are slow :dies: but I didn't realize there was an Amazon office in there. interesting.

wait not you lowkey cracking the code :jonnycat:

Also, don’t expect act ii to be surprise released. She announced act i because she already needed the sales from the alternative cover vinyl and the tshirt boxes (she was not risking that #1 debut). With second parts of projects being more difficult to sell historically, I would expect her to do the same again.

she is not doing anything... like i can feel we only have the NA leg and pack it up 

2 minutes ago, BeyColombia said:

she is not doing anything... like i can feel we only have the NA leg and pack it up 

when she goes radio silent after the last US show and we don’t hear from her until 2024 :jonny3:

Thinking about when peoole were theorizing that she was editing every shot of the visuals to look thinner and that's why it took so long ⚰️

someone finally decided to scan the rest of the tour book so enjoy the crumb of visuals we’re getting!

 

:alexz:

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

31 minutes ago, Devin said:

Sometimes I think she cancelled the whole three act concept lol.

ok so let's do some brainstorming. :celestial5:

 

B'day - September 1, 2006

B'day Deluxe - April 3, 2007

Part 2 came 214 days later.

 

Beyoncé - December 13, 2013

More EP - November 24, 2014

Part 2 came 346 days later.

 

The Gift - July 19, 2019

The Gift Deluxe / BIK - July 31, 2020

Part 2 came 378 days later.

 

Renaissance - July 29, 2022

act II - August 11, 2023 (Friday, btw!) would be 378 days later. 

  • ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, kimberly said:

ok so let's do some brainstorming. :celestial5:

 

 

Part 2 came 214 days later.

Part 2 came 346 days later.

Part 2 came 378 days later.

act II - August 11, 2023 (Friday, btw!) would be 378 days later. 

I’m afraid we needa add about 50 more days. She keeps increasing lmao.

 

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, kimberly said:ok so let's do some brainstorming. :celestial5:

 

B'day - September 1, 2006

B'day Deluxe - April 3, 2007

Part 2 came 214 days later.

 

Beyoncé - December 13, 2013

More EP - November 24, 2014

Part 2 came 346 days later.

 

The Gift - July 19, 2019

The Gift Deluxe / BIK - July 31, 2020

Part 2 came 378 days later.

 

Renaissance - July 29, 2022

act II - August 11, 2023 (Friday, btw!) would be 378 days later. 

give me some of your optimism :chick3:

Pretty Hurts is apparently gaining a bit of traction on TikTok. So happy to see her catalogue getting some love on that platform!

 

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

ok so let's do some brainstorming. :celestial5:

 

B'day - September 1, 2006

B'day Deluxe - April 3, 2007

Part 2 came 214 days later.

 

Beyoncé - December 13, 2013

More EP - November 24, 2014

Part 2 came 346 days later.

 

The Gift - July 19, 2019

The Gift Deluxe / BIK - July 31, 2020

Part 2 came 378 days later.

 

Renaissance - July 29, 2022

act II - August 11, 2023 (Friday, btw!) would be 378 days later. 

Hun, those are rereleases :toofunny3:I’m sorry but those shouldn’t be taken precedence. 

10 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

wait bc she could drop Act II this Friday and kick off the second leg in NA with a new set :jonny5:

Literally how lmao…it takes weeks to rehearse an entirely new setlist :rip: I need y’all to be realistic. Also, no one would know the words. Also! I would be livid. I paid to see alien superstar.

Edited by yonsé

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.