Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

30 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Pretty Hurts is apparently gaining a bit of traction on TikTok. So happy to see her catalogue getting some love on that platform!

 

 

 

 

 

The TikTok sound in question:

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM2uNBMjC/

 

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

ok so let's do some brainstorming. :celestial5:

 

B'day - September 1, 2006

B'day Deluxe - April 3, 2007

Part 2 came 214 days later.

 

Beyoncé - December 13, 2013

More EP - November 24, 2014

Part 2 came 346 days later.

 

The Gift - July 19, 2019

The Gift Deluxe / BIK - July 31, 2020

Part 2 came 378 days later.

 

Renaissance - July 29, 2022

act II - August 11, 2023 (Friday, btw!) would be 378 days later. 

The visuals maybe.
 

Act ii isn’t a rerelease it’s a whole new era 

4 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Also, no one would know the words.

didn't stop her from dropping Lemonade just four days before FWT :gaycat5: let us dream.

 

although I'm not too thirsty for new music yet, so I don't mind if we get them at the end of the tour, in the 2025 Grammy season.

Isn’t Act ll an acoustic album and Act lll a collab album with Jay Z?

 

My guess is that act ll would come out towards the end of RTW


And Act lll before announcing OTR3 in late 2024/ early 2025

Edited by Trent W

9 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Isn’t Act ll an acoustic album and Act lll a collab album with Jay Z?

 

My guess is that act ll would come out towards the end of RTW


And Act lll before announcing OTR3 in late 2024/ early 2025

the thought of OTR III gives me hives, how many more times can they recycle the same tour concept lol

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

the thought of OTR III gives me hives, how many more times can they recycle the same tour concept lol

It’s a horrible idea but she’s kind of obvious with this

 

She has been forcing Jay Z on the hive for more than a decade now

 

And even tho he is a legend, this is probably the only way he can fill stadiums in the 2020s

 

 

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

the thought of OTR III gives me hives, how many more times can they recycle the same tour concept lol

I thought OTRII was conceived to fulfill Jay's touring contract with Live Nation or something. I don't think she'll do another round.

 

I'd even say a Destiny's Child reunion tour seems likelier? Even if limited to 10-12 shows.

 

I don't wanna go to a show that's half Jay Z again, please :redface:

 

tumblr_inline_o5dkig8ilq1qlt39u_250.gifv 

29 minutes ago, kimberly said:

didn't stop her from dropping Lemonade just four days before FWT :gaycat5: let us dream.

ok u got me on that one

40 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Literally how lmao…it takes weeks to rehearse an entirely new setlist :rip: I need y’all to be realistic. Also, no one would know the words. Also! I would be livid. I paid to see alien superstar.

Twitter hive is so slow thinking she's going to completely rework the show for the North American leg. 

12 minutes ago, Trent W said:

It’s a horrible idea but she’s kind of obvious with this

 

She has been forcing Jay Z on the hive for more than a decade now

 

And even tho he is a legend, this is probably the only way he can fill stadiums in the 2020s

 

 

Oh I don’t disagree. she will take the whole family on the road again.
 

But come up with something else. I honestly don’t quite get the storyline of OTR II since their characters die at the end of the story of OTR I tour. It just seems overwrought now

I know the other one is far superior but I kinda miss this one she’s cute!:hippo:

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, yonsé said:

the thought of OTR III gives me hives, how many more times can they recycle the same tour concept lol

we'll be RUNNING SCARED from stadiums once more.

 

:-*

10 hours ago, Trent W said:

It’s a horrible idea but she’s kind of obvious with this

 

She has been forcing Jay Z on the hive for more than a decade now

 

And even tho he is a legend, this is probably the only way he can fill stadiums in the 2020s

 

 

This is why I immediately believed the collab album tea for Act 3 the second I saw it. 

 

The whole latter-day push for "The Carters" is the most "purposefully going against the grain" thing I have ever seen Bey CONSISTENTLY do. The girls wanted Homecoming on tour and what does she do? Announce OTR2 instead :noparty:

 

It's moments like this that I remember she's legit balancing being this superhero Popstar and also navigating family life and will occasionally do what best suits the latter than the former. 

 

Plus, I will always remember that Jay, U2, and Madonna were some of the early signees of these mega multi-decade touring deals with Live Nation in the mid 00s. I loosely recall Jay re-upping sometime around 444. On his own, he for sure is capped at arena runs (and a moderate number at that), so touring with Bey is the ONLY way to recoup with minimal effort because with her it will always be a stadium affair. 

 

Because I've made peace with the fact that EIL/OTR3 is almost guaranteed in some capacity, I just hope they come with some kind of different angle.

 

Drop an EP instead of another album (takes the commercial pressure off). Hell, I'd take another scam Samsung campaign over another "top 2 and ACTUALLY #2" embarrassment again lol. Similarly, spare us another full-fledged stadium tour. I'd take a unique residency (multiple shows in select stadiums in major markets) and broker a TV deal for the extra millions. In short, let it be hella limited/short-lived (a win for us) and still lucrative (a win for them). 

Edited by Cbreezy

I'm not desperate for new music yet, as the tour and Renaissance is still keeping me fed. I wouldn't say no to a Renaissance re-release with the current remixes and maybe a few more, hell even the full album and the visuals. I've loved all the remixes so far, so I'd be excited to hear what else she could cook up. Before anything music related though, I just want more international dates announced (Australia pls :gaycat6:).

If she did international dates for act ii and then NA and Europe again with act iii under the RWT name, the total gross would be crazy. And if she released a complete edition for streaming with the three albums, it would never leave the BB200. :jonny:

Edited by Draper.

11 hours ago, kimberly said:

this is so 2000's Shakira-coded, I love it.

 

muUs3Jt.jpg 

still thinking about how all the other pics are in futuristic, club / bar settings and this one just looks like it was taken in a random barn…. ACT II : Rodeo confirmed :jonnycat:

I have been thirsty for something from bey, so lemme try to play reasonable guesswork + wishlist

 

A. The visuals ARE coming. Because they were promised and Bey ever night on tour basically said she's working at her own pace + parkwood statement saying they are coming later.

 

- I think the best guess is one 1 year anniversary. Beyoncé often tries a concept and it kinda doesn't land too hard and then learns from it to execute it better next time. She released BIK a year after The Gift, maybe she wants to prove this can work! 

 

- The visuals will most likely drop on Prime Video. We have known there was bidding for an outlet. And the recent Amazon partnership has only added to that. 

 

- Or the visuals are NOT near and Act ii will come first - which is another album and the final act will be a film that somehow combines the two.

 

B. Act II - I still think it'll be Rodeo and will be a country meet RnB meets Rock meets pop-hip hop. I'm excited for it. 

 

- It will come, best case scenario, either at 1 year anniversary of Renaissance (so the act's are spaced out year by year), or at the end of the tour. (or in 2028 who knows this ***** doesn't tell us anything). 

 

- or the act's are cancelled because she changed her mind. 

 

------ 

 

In reality I just want her to make Heated a single and release it's video. Then close the era and launch Act II when the tour ends. Why everything gotta be complicated with her. 

 

49 minutes ago, Draper. said:

If she did international dates for act ii and then NA and Europe again with act iii under the RWT name, the total gross would be crazy. And if she released a complete edition for streaming with the three albums, it would never leave the BB200. :jonny:

That’s what I suspected from the get go. A Mrs Carter World Tour Part 2 with the release of Act 2 while being on Tour and then incorporating the new songs in the current setlist. She’s deleted 5 songs in Warsaw already compared to Stockholm (Thique, AUIYM, DrIL, LoT, and RDY) + she could easily replace the opening number as well, which kind of feels like a place holder anyway.

 

Let’s see if Giselle pulls through and gives us the trilogy and tour of a millenia :jonny5: 

Getting breakfast 3Bq7JWH.gif

 

Ambling to work on this sunny day 3Bq7JWH.gif

 

Seething mad at her because I know this tour won't be released as a film available to purchase 3Bq7JWH.gif

 

The life of a Hive in 2023 or just mento ilness luv? 3Bq7JWH.gif

 

 

13 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

 

Screaming! I haven't been following all the tour ticket talk, but wasn't this one of the underperforming dates?


I'm totally here for it. Better for optics to rejig the date so it can benefit from the hype of the other shows and sell steadily than her play to empty seats. From what I can gather, they f*cked up with the routing/ticket sale strategy for some of thee NA dates.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.