Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

but even if that’s true it’s non of their ******* business like…leave him alone

Exactly.

 

Some people are so weird.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

Blue, Rumi, and Sir are so blessed to have Beyonce as their mom.

 

:jonny:

18 hours ago, Natcrus said:

I'm here!!!!!! Trailer in a week or two... she's following the same path as with Black is King :duca::duca::duca:

 

she saw how well BIK performed and said “i need anotha smasha like that" oh Beyoncé the business mastermind you are :WAP:

  • ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Embustera said:

I’ve seen some disgusting comments about Sir by her own fans:doc:

I’m so sick of these grown ass adults talking about children esp if they aren’t making headline or doing anything negative. 

34 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

she saw how well BIK performed and said “i need anotha smasha like that" oh Beyoncé the business mastermind you are :WAP:

:lmao:

 

 

Just now, ScorpiosGroove said:

parkwood just knows how to keep the hype going 


destinys-child-michelle.gif

#GirlBoss

hi i come in here to introduce myself like every 6 months or so, so here i am once again asking if anyone has a cool gif with the mugler headpeace that i could use as an avi?

I'm obsessed with it and the ahap performance :WAP:

alternatively the cozy intro

We really are letting her go on tour without visuals and she’s getting away with it. BRING BACK BULLYING 

We are finally going to get a performance of her biggest song Hymn For The Weekend :jonny5:

 

 

13 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

every day....a new country...a new tour rumor

 

stop trying to make fetch happen

But what's wrong with discussing rumors? Like what else is this base for?

39 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

hi i come in here to introduce myself like every 6 months or so, so here i am once again asking if anyone has a cool gif with the mugler headpeace that i could use as an avi?

I'm obsessed with it and the ahap performance :WAP:

alternatively the cozy intro

Your best bet is searching Tumblr. You might find something that's part of a gifset and it's pretty much already sized for you.

3 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

Your best bet is searching Tumblr. You might find something that's part of a gifset and it's pretty much already sized for you.

ohh i kinda already tried doing that but the tumblr search is so messy so i just gave up :chick3:

but thanks, i'll look into it at some later time though!

5 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

ohh i kinda already tried doing that but the tumblr search is so messy so i just gave up :chick3:

but thanks, i'll look into it at some later time though!

Damn, you're right. I haven't used Tumblr in a while, I can't believe how bad it's gotten!

  • ATRL Moderator
53 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

hi i come in here to introduce myself like every 6 months or so, so here i am once again asking if anyone has a cool gif with the mugler headpeace that i could use as an avi?

I'm obsessed with it and the ahap performance :WAP:

alternatively the cozy intro

Only one I have is this. :heart:

 

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

But what's wrong with discussing rumors? Like what else is this base for?

1. Renaissance 

2. BEYONCÉ

3. lemonade 

4. dangerously in love

5. 4

6. I am sasha fierce 

7. bday

  • ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

1. Renaissance 

2. BEYONCÉ

3. lemonade 

4. dangerously in love

5. 4

6. I am sasha fierce 

7. bday

Oh wow 4 and BDay a bit too low for me. 
 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

1. Renaissance 

2. BEYONCÉ

3. lemonade 

4. dangerously in love

5. 4

6. I am sasha fierce 

7. bday

IASF not being last & over B’DAY :deadbanana:

 

The “fans” that put bday last are always a certain type IYKYK 

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

she saw how well BIK performed and said “i need anotha smasha like that" oh Beyoncé the business mastermind you are :WAP:

Iktr!!!! Nobody comes close to her when it comes to the best promotion tactics :ghostface:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.