Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

TeaGrizzley

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TeaGrizzley

  1. TikTok is just too powerful, it's crazy
  2. The little boy's mom posted a screenshot of her DMs with Bey's publicist Yvette. Yvette said, "She loved the video."
  3. *Allegedly* I hate how people in general just believe something about a woman's sex life because the man said so
  4. The IG caption, "This ain't a Country album. This is a “Beyoncé" album. This is act ii COWBOY CARTER, and I am proud to share it with y'all!"
  5. It's somewhat believable, especially considering those DMs between her and Latto when she admitted to knowing the release schedule at every record label.
  6. She's coming
  7. Most of the ones after In My Feelings are hardly memorable, but congrats to him I guess..
  8. Nothing they said mattered after "I don't care about rap", like why even chime in then. But I echo your sentiments Some rappers like Kendrick, J. Cole to a certain extent and Tyler, the Creator's audience will always show up and out because they know how to put on a show. Even rappers from the 80s to early 2000s were more entertaining to watch without big production value. Younger/newer rappers of today, especially the men, just don't have the vision or physical capabilities like breath control or stage presence to put on a show worth watching.
  9. Try @ pedroply on IG
  10. Nevermind
  11. What she say?!
  12. I'm in this one on IG: https://www.instagram.com/thebankalways/ She's so funny for being her own opening act with the ballads lmaooooo. She's EATING
  13. Yep, I remember it that way too, but of course the average social media loser didn’t bother to read into the details and took it as an opportunity to drag Bey per usual. I have a hard time believing someone like Ashley whose been dancing for her since she was a teen would stick around all these years just to remain underpaid. I have nothing to say regarding Bug a Boo Rocket other than I wish N**mani never dated his loser ass
  14. The first one I remember was like a couple years after Beychella when people claimed Bey wasn't paying her dancers enough (I remember Hive was going back and forth with Bug a Boo Rocket from Homecoming), she liked a post from some dance alliance group that made it seem like she was agreeing about not being paid enough. The 2nd was from earlier this month: This was the 2nd slide in the post, I went to find it and she wasn't in the likes anymore so assuming she unliked it.
  15. Thank you for posting because Twitter Hive was talking in code on my timeline lol. But yeah, this is like the 3rd time she's liked something questionable about Bey...weird.
  16. Nope. I saw her in Chicago and she did great, but I wish she would've done Surprise instead of that song from Swarm.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.