Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Wow that Arabic scale she did in Poland after the rap verse in AHAP :WAP:

Her mic is ON this tour and I’m absolutely here for it :WAP:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

7 hours ago, ariesgroove said:

 

:ahh:

The videos are clearly bound to be dropped...

Edited by Pepo

ajay singing i’m that girl again… while laughing oh she’s obsessed with renaissance :lmao:

I feel like the tour footage will be incorporated into the visuals, so we could be waiting a while. I'm happy to wait, the tour content is keeping me fed.

 

I would never say no to more music though, is this POTS remix confirmed or what? :duca:

11 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

 

 

the comments… straight jacket :bibliahh::ahh::ahh:

"that’s not her that’s a clone" 

I’m seeing so many clones comments it’s crazy… are people ok?? Like literally they must be losing their minds completely :deadbanana4:

49 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

I’m seeing so many clones comments it’s crazy… are people ok?? Like literally they must be losing their minds completely :deadbanana4:

oh the religious freaks have been on a roll since the tour started, someone in the comment saying a fake beyoncé clone is performing on tour because she “looks slimmer” ?? :dies:

If you got it, flaunt it, boy, I know you want it
While I turn around, you watch me check up on it
Ooh, you watchin' me shake it, I see it in ya face
Ya can't take it, it's blazin', you watch me in amazement
You can look at it, as long as you don't grab it
If you don't go braggin', I might let you have it
You think that I'm teasin', but I ain't got no reason
I'm sure that I can please ya, but first I gotta read you

 

Beyonce Check On It GIF - Beyonce Check On It Dancing - Discover & Share  GIFs

5 hours ago, BnPac said:

I wish she would make new vinyls and physical copies and sell it on tour to coincide with whatever she has planed with Amazon. I missed out on the vinyls, the boxes were not worth it. 

It looks like this cross-promotion is working, as her "Renaissance" vinyls were number one on Amazon last time I checked. You're right. I hope she puts some more out there. (Check Amazon though in the meantime. Another seller may have the vinyl edition you're looking for)

 

I also want Vinyls & CDs for "The Gift".

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

oh the religious freaks have been on a roll since the tour started, someone in the comment saying a fake beyoncé clone is performing on tour because she “looks slimmer” ?? :dies:

the fact that celebrities can change their body very easily is a foreign concept to these people :dies: not even including the noninvasive and invasive procedures they can afford to enhance their body, girlie has all the time in the world to train, eat healthy, get back in top shape for tour.

 

maybe it’s because she’s not sitting at home fuming on twitter and spreading conspiracy theories with cheeto dust on her fingertips

Her vocals on “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” :cries:

 

I need some big ballads on act 2 or 3. 

Yikes I have seen it all on Atrl. Even some of the Beyhive is racist and Islamophobic. With comments like “this is the new Europe” :pukey:

37 minutes ago, www said:

Have you noticed any lip syncing on the tour? I have not yet

Nnn there are quite a few but let's not

 

Most of the show is live, considerably more than OTR and FWT I would say

 

A great video for anyone fiending for tour content. Haven't gotten my Metlife CR ticket yet, but no way am I missing this :deadbanana:

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

oh the religious freaks have been on a roll since the tour started

they’ll never be as iconic as that girl who got someone reported to the fbi in here :sorry:

 

she was the blueprint i fear

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

the fact that celebrities can change their body very easily is a foreign concept to these people :dies: not even including the noninvasive and invasive procedures they can afford to enhance their body, girlie has all the time in the world to train, eat healthy, get back in top shape for tour.

 

maybe it’s because she’s not sitting at home fuming on twitter and spreading conspiracy theories with cheeto dust on her fingertips

this… apparently going on diets and working out before a world tour means you’re a satanist robot clone :deadbanana2:

27 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

they’ll never be as iconic as that girl who got someone reported to the fbi in here :sorry:

 

she was the blueprint i fear

that was a WILD night :dies: 

 

after serving ST, Lemonade and Renni that lady can steal my soul, my money, my spiritual energy all she wants idgaf :hippo:

1 hour ago, www said:

Have you noticed any lip syncing on the tour? I have not yet

The pre-recorded vocals would get overshadowed by the music from time to time lol. 

 

Only a few songs are completely lipped (ahem POTS). The rest is either live or only some portions of the song are lipped (chorus of Alien Superstar and BMS, parts of AHAP, etc.). 

 

The live vocals have much more depth and rawness now, there's clearly a discrepancy with the pre-recorded vocals. Pay attention to this. They also sound a bit "odd", I immediately noticed that as soon as I uploaded some videos on my IG stories. 

 

53 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Nnn there are quite a few but let's not

 

Most of the show is live, considerably more than OTR and FWT I would say

I agree. 

 

A good portion of FWT was live too, but this time she's singing more vocally-challenging songs. 

Edited by Pepo

54 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Nnn there are quite a few but let's not

 

Most of the show is live, considerably more than OTR and FWT I would say

 

1 hour ago, www said:

Have you noticed any lip syncing on the tour? I have not yet


I’m interested knowing which? 
 

Spoiler

I’m guessing parts of Alien Superstar, Cozy, Crazy in Love

 

The higher pitch part of Cozy is prerecorded I think. She lips few specific lines to catch her breath, I haven't noticed anything else.  :rip: 

 

I haven't streamed Renny in a while bc the live performances have been playing nonstop. :redface:

Edited by Starshine

6 minutes ago, Pepo said:

The pre-recorded vocals would get overshadowed by the music from time to time lol. 

 

Only a few songs are completely lipped (ahem POTS). The rest is either live or only some portions of the song are lipped (chorus of Alien Superstar and BMS, parts of AHAP, etc.). 

 

The live vocals have much more depth and rawness now, there's clearly a discrepancy with the pre-recorded vocals. Pay attention to this. They also sound a bit "odd", I immediately noticed that as soon as I uploaded some videos on my IG stories. 

 

I agree. 

 

A good portion of FWT was live too, but this time she's singing more vocally-challenging songs. 

Didn’t see this. Shocked at POTS

I didn't notice POTS at all if she is :deadvision:

but yeah the ending of COZY and parts of ALIEN SUPERSTAR are obviously pre-recorded if you watch clips from across multiple shows.

7 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I haven't streamed Renny in a while bc the live performances have been playing nonstop. :redface:

nnn I managed to avoid full clips until recently and now I’m addicted i fear. the mixes are just too good, but if anything it makes me want to catch it live even more 

 

obv I have my little gripes about how some songs are shortened but they’re also like… understandable to an extent 

I was at the Warsaw show (the 1st one). It was totally amazing and worth every penny (I did have vip tickets and I don’t regret it). Bey was out of this world. Renaissance Tour and Chromatica Ball are definitely the best two shows that I have ever  seen and I was at a lot of tours.

 

Beyoncé is a legend.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.