Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

I can immediately tell when she's lipping during RWT. Partly because she's barely doing it now so it stands out when she is.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

30 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I can immediately tell when she's lipping during RWT. Partly because she's barely doing it now so it stands out when she is.

!! Her mic is ON

2 hours ago, mariposa said:

 

A great video for anyone fiending for tour content. Haven't gotten my Metlife CR ticket yet, but no way am I missing this :deadbanana:

This editing style is giving me a headache :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

I haven't streamed Renny in a while bc the live performances have been playing nonstop. :redface:

it's had the opposite effect on me I fear. I'm back to streaming Renny everyday because of the live performances living in my head. :redface:

 

my Spotify "Top tracks this month" looks like this (don't mind the Olivia Rodrigo spam):

 

spacer.png spacer.png

1 hour ago, black-star1 said:

 


I’m interested knowing which? 
 

  Hide contents

I’m guessing parts of Alien Superstar, Cozy, Crazy in Love

 

I'm only 100% sure about these for now. 

 

Spoiler

Crazy In Love is live minus the iconic run

The verses of Alien Superstar are live

BMS is live minus the verses

Cuff It is lipped except for a line before the bridge. The end of the song, specifically right after the "yeah, you" part is totally live

Savage is live

BILYG is live

The outro and the chorus of Heated are live

Most of ITG is live

Parts of Cozy are lipped

Get Me Bodies is lipped

POTS is lipped

VG is lipped minus the outro

The chorus and the ending of Diva are live

The chorus of RTW is live

I'll be making a detailed list when I have more free time though. I have no intention of making wrong assumptions nor telling lies.

 

1 hour ago, black-star1 said:

Didn’t see this. Shocked at POTS

Her tone is unnaturally thin there, same for Virgo's Groove, but the outro is actually live.

 

However, to give a full picture: there's surely a great deal of improvement compared to OTR and FWT. She tends to implement more vocal moments throughout the whole show, see the ad-libs on Diva, Honey, AHAP, BMS and Cuff It. She looks passionated and eager to give her all.

9 hours ago, BeyBronts said:

I feel like the tour footage will be incorporated into the visuals, so we could be waiting a while. I'm happy to wait, the tour content is keeping me fed.

 

I would never say no to more music though, is this POTS remix confirmed or what? :duca:

Yes sis! It was released yesterday :jamming:

 

memes-stan-twitter.gif

The prechorus to cozy and the cuff it remix vocals are the only parts I glaringly notice as lipped

Toronto hive, I can't believe we're next (and the first NA stop)!! I need to somehow get my ass upgraded from the 500s night one. 

 

Who will be there the first night? 

 

 

Edited by SlayonceKnowles

HIT

IT

IN

THE

CAR

AND

TAKE

YOU

BACK

TO

THE

CASA

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Arrogant said:

HIT

IT

IN

THE

CAR

AND

TAKE

YOU

BACK

TO

THE

CASA

 

 

And when I said that Thique was the sequel to Partition, people laughed at me….

49 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

And when I said that Thique was the sequel to Partition, people laughed at me….

two gorgeous gorgeous sisters :allears:

 

 

anyways there goes "the visuals are dropping during pride month”… next in line is "visual will release on the 1 year anniversary" 

 

Spoiler

ItuKx0m.gif

 

9 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

anyways there goes "the visuals are dropping during pride month”… next in line is "visual will release on the 1 year anniversary" 

 

  Hide contents

ItuKx0m.gif

I'm here!!!!!! Trailer in a week or two... she's following the same path as with Black is King :duca::duca::duca:

 

The visuals aren’t happening. FWT all over again.

 

Although it would be a welcomed distraction if she were to release it this month.

listening to self-titled for the first time in a while and why did Pretty Hurts gag me a bit emotionally this evening :chick3:

 

usually that only happens if I watch the video lmao

Edited by cloudbusting

Loving my new profile picture :sistrens:

I wonder from what music video this look is :chick1:

 

trim.FF110DA5-72E2-4534-81F8-4F9CFE69117

Edited by Bicassie

1 hour ago, Bicassie said:

Loving my new profile picture :sistrens:

I wonder from what music video this look is :chick1:

 

trim.FF110DA5-72E2-4534-81F8-4F9CFE69117

I think it’s from MOVE.


the stairs that she’s on is a grace jones reference

 

890f68f946c1a2cfcee329d64387750f6c-beyon
 

grace-jones-by-jean-paul-goude-8.jpg

48_A_One_Man_Show_video_still.jpg


also the lyrics “give me red light and wine yeah” are in the bridge and she’s got red light everywhere…so…ya

 

d5e7cb90ea97b5308fb8945fc09e19f858953dfa

Edited by yonsé

8 minutes ago, yonsé said:

I think it’s from MOVE.


the stairs that she’s on is a grace jones reference

 

890f68f946c1a2cfcee329d64387750f6c-beyon
 

grace-jones-by-jean-paul-goude-8.jpg

48_A_One_Man_Show_video_still.jpg


also the lyrics “give me red light and wine yeah” are in the bridge and she’s got red light everywhere…so…ya

 

d5e7cb90ea97b5308fb8945fc09e19f858953dfa

Also the mv that got played during the opulence interlude has Grace Jones in it since the stylist confirmed on twitter that she was in the ballroom scene (she was the masked figure with the white sunglasses apparently) :sistrens:

 

This look was coupled with that footage in the interlude so i’m pretty sure it’s all indeed part of the MOVE music video yeah ur right:duca:

21 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Also the mv that got played during the opulence interlude has Grace Jones in it since the stylist confirmed on twitter that she was in the ballroom scene (she was the masked figure with the white sunglasses apparently) :sistrens:

 

This look was coupled with that footage in the interlude so i’m pretty sure it’s all indeed part of the MOVE music video yeah ur right:duca:

I was hoping grace was in the film :superman:

I don't usually like stuff like this but this one actually slaps

 

 

I've played it like 4 times already, amazing for a lazy Sunday at home 

 

spacer.png

14 hours ago, SlayonceKnowles said:

Toronto hive, I can't believe we're next (and the first NA stop)!! I need to somehow get my ass upgraded from the 500s night one. 

 

Who will be there the first night? 

 

 

I have BEYHIVE PIT A for the first Toronto show. I'm literally freaking out it's this week!

I’ve seen some disgusting comments about Sir by her own fans:doc:

Edited by Embustera

5 hours ago, Embustera said:

I’ve seen some disgusting comments about Sir by her own fans:doc:

Where?

She's going to take the U.S. by storm when she arrives here.

15 minutes ago, Chris said:

Where?

I see it on Facebook and Twitter. There are pictures of Beyoncé with Sir. According to some fans Sir has autism, I don't know how they came to this conclusion:doc:

Edited by Embustera

8 minutes ago, Embustera said:

I see it on Facebook and Twitter. There are pictures of Beyoncé with Sir. According to some fans Sir had autism, I don't know how they came to this conclusion:doc:

The beyhive just peeped that Sir has been getting a different treatment from bey and jay compared to his siblings and now they are running with this whole narrative that he is autistic cause they always carry him around but even if that’s true it’s non of their ******* business like…leave him alone :katie:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.