Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

@Nippy'sReceipts I didn't forget what you had asked me :eli:

 

Here Beyoncé is referring to both DIL and 4 as her classic albums, basically the ones that she prefers

 

 

It's not surprising, she hasn't changed at all.

 

Performing five songs (!!!!) off 4 and reviving Dangerously In Love 2 on RWT is a powerful statement when it comes to her artistry. POTS happens to be also her fav song on Renaissance, so her stance is furtherly reinforced.

Edited by Pepo

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 hours ago, Bey said:

Where is this remix album nonsense rumour coming from :deadbanana:

no remix album before the visuals, please :duck:

https://twitter.com/ThePopTingz/status/1666082545782644740

 

Wish they'd kept filming to see his face fall after she doesn't actually keep singing SD

2 hours ago, Pepo said:

@Nippy'sReceipts I didn't forget what you had asked me :eli:

 

Here Beyoncé is referring to both DIL and 4 as her classic albums, basically the ones that she prefers

 

 

It's not surprising, she hasn't changed at all.

 

Performing five songs (!!!!) off 4 and reviving Dangerously In Love 2 on RWT is a powerful statement when it comes to her artistry. POTS happens to be also her fav song on Renaissance, so her stance is furtherly reinforced.

 

Beyonce is a ballad girl...during IASF era...she basically said she preferred disc 1 & only did disc 2 for the fans

 

so nothing is surprising...i'm glad she made an intentional choice to make the opening section be what it is

I can’t believe visual artisté Beyoncé hasn’t dropped a music video since 2020 :deadbanana2:

 

The way she was churning out videos left and right since 2006 and now nothing. 

48 minutes ago, Triton said:

I can’t believe visual artisté Beyoncé hasn’t dropped a music video since 2020 :deadbanana2:

 

The way she was churning out videos left and right since 2006 and now nothing. 

Oh our Bey was definitely hurt by the reception of The Gift and Black Is King, not getting that Oscar or any critical favors for Black Is King.

I totally get it, but she can thank herself and her crazy team for being quite incompetent when it came to promoting that album

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

3 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Oh our Bey was definitely hurt by the reception of The Gift and Black Is King, not getting that Oscar or any critical favors for Black Is King.

I totally get it, but she can thank herself and her crazy team for being quite incompetent when it came to promoting that album

The way she somewhat has the Grammy on a chokehold but the Emmys and Oscars say no. 
 

She did deserve an Emmy for the camera work on Homecoming though. Especially against Carpool Kareoke. 
 

Be Alive just sucks. Bland and boring, great harmonies though, beautiful harmonies.
 

I hate it since it ducked up her charting streak. Not even 98-OUT. 

Hi, I made a thread that I’d love for y’all to not let it bomb to the pits of hell hive. Discuss in there: 

 

14 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Ok but wtf?? Act II is gonna be a remix album? I am so confused, Beyoncé girl I love you but this is not the tea.

1 hour ago, Triton said:

I can’t believe visual artisté Beyoncé hasn’t dropped a music video since 2020 :deadbanana2:

 

The way she was churning out videos left and right since 2006 and now nothing. 

its because people didnt watch black is king. she's such a virgo :rip:

im so happy she brought dangerously in love back. that was my number one request for this tour :jonny2: 

 

im so excited to hear it live for the first time since i saw destiny's child in 05 :deadbanana2:

35 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

If it were legit, what could we expect then? Any ideas?

 

I'd put a bet on an Arca remix , that seems to be the most plausible collabo for now. Little monsters wouldn't cease with the Dawn Of Chromatica comparison though.

 

30 minutes ago, yonsé said:

its because people didnt watch black is king. she's such a virgo :rip:

Her own fault. Stupid puta.
 

At least it’s still available to stream on Disney+, unlike ST or Lemonade. 

But a Renaissance Platinum edition with all the remixes + POTS remix (with Ariana) + Heated remix (with a latin artist) + 4 new songs :clownny:

34 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Ok but wtf?? Act II is gonna be a remix album? I am so confused, Beyoncé girl I love you but this is not the tea.

No, if a remix album was Act II, it would've been Renaissance: Act I and not Act I: Renaissance

+ we know she recorded all three acts long before she released Renaissance and a remix album would've been made months after release

17 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

No, if a remix album was Act II, it would've been Renaissance: Act I and not Act I: Renaissance

+ we know she recorded all three acts long before she released Renaissance and a remix album would've been made months after release

I hope you're right. I think we all want this to be a three album project. Three real albums. That album+remix album+visuals idea sounds very disappointing.

 

 

Ajay shouldve studied this reaction. Thats how you react to Renaissance 

 

22 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

But a Renaissance Platinum edition with all the remixes + POTS remix (with Ariana) + Heated remix (with a latin artist) + 4 new songs :clownny:

Agreed, if the Ari + Drake collabs are true, im all here for it. The more exposure Renaissance gets, the better. Its a phenomenal album

Reneigh should reach 2B streams by the end of this month,  which is similar to how long it took Folklore to reach (it was 2B by today's date). Hoping for 3B by the end of the year :lakitu:

1 hour ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Ok but wtf?? Act II is gonna be a remix album? I am so confused, Beyoncé girl I love you but this is not the tea.

nobody said all that. act i isn't over yet. it could just be a compilation of remixes like dua's club future nostalgia. destiny's child has done one of these in the past.

Edited by yonsé

My Power got its biggest update since 2020 

 

https://twitter.com/beyonce_data/status/1666229854063194113?s=21

 

I think it will keep rising with the TikTok dance. 

I want her to put the merch on her website so I don't have to worry about lines when I go to the venue

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.