Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

These boots are doing her right, get into that choreo combo at 1:25

 

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

4 hours ago, kimberly said:

made myself a gif.

 

spacer.png

thanks for the inspiration 

 

spacer.png

sent in my extremely unhinged ballot for the Renny rate :coffee:

 

spacer.png

Edited by kimberly

6 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Had to put my dog down yesterday, and streaming Heaven and Blue made me so emotional. Self Titled you will always be THAT girl. We were supposed to watch the Rennie visuals together but this HAG is taking her sweet time, you will be dealt with

 

I’m so sorry, sis, hope you’re doing okay :( 

49 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I’m so sorry, sis, hope you’re doing okay :( 

Thank you:heart2: it was a difficult decision to make and it hurts knowing I’ll never see him again but it was ultimately the best thing to do given his poor condition. Just gotta cherish the good memories and stay positive! :heart2:

It is finally show day! After spending the first 5 days of my Europe trip vomiting and shitting like crazy and a night in a hospital in Paris It's finally here! Lessss gooo!!!

41 minutes ago, benyonce said:

It is finally show day! After spending the first 5 days of my Europe trip vomiting and shitting like crazy and a night in a hospital in Paris It's finally here! Lessss gooo!!!

Well damn, hopefully you’re feeling better, clean and clear. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, benyonce said:

It is finally show day! After spending the first 5 days of my Europe trip vomiting and shitting like crazy and a night in a hospital in Paris It's finally here! Lessss gooo!!!

Remember Queen had the same before recording tbe dvd so you can do this :gayriahcat2: Take some ors.

Just checked my alltime stats for the songs ive streamed most from Rennie. My Top5

 

1. Break My Soul

2. Cuff It + Cuff It Remix 

3. AHAP + AHAP Remix

4. Heated

5. Virgos Groove

 

Phew my taste :jonnycat:

10 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Had to put my dog down yesterday, and streaming Heaven and Blue made me so emotional. Self Titled you will always be THAT girl. We were supposed to watch the Rennie visuals together but this HAG is taking her sweet time, you will be dealt with

 

I'm so sorry. My dog was put to sleep a month ago😭

Okay, we severely underestimated the Spanish hive - the line is packed and we arrived at 11:00… 

Very random but been watching Beychella videos again and.. why did Michelle lipsync? :rip: 

1 hour ago, lifeofsucktits said:

Very random but been watching Beychella videos again and.. why did Michelle lipsync? :rip: 

Both Kelly and Michelle were lipping. :rip:

8 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Both Kelly and Michelle were lipping. :rip:

Never noticed that Kelly did but Michelle didn't even try :deadbanana2: I wonder why though, they weren't vocally challenging parts at all and it lasted like 5 mins lmao


this version slaps :jonny2:much better than the album studio version 

Just now, Yellowfever said:


this version slaps :jonny2:much better than the album studio version 

I can't wait to listen to it but I'm keeping the "surprise" for my date on sundayyyyyyyyyyyyy :jonny5:

I think I've seen every set and every costumes, but the only vocals I've heard are the ones from the opening, my ears will be virgins once she welcomes us to... THE RENAISSANCE :rainbow:

2 hours ago, lifeofsucktits said:

Very random but been watching Beychella videos again and.. why did Michelle lipsync? :rip: 

 

Kelly did too. They are inconsistent live and probably sounded rough in the rehearsal.

Edited by giRLbye.

I really need them to announce a South Africa, Australia, and Brazil date. 

 

I also think she could do a stadium in Mexico and South Korea.

 

This will clearly be her highest grossing tour and I want $500M+ from her.

 

I also think she should do a second European leg. She skipped Wembley and the entirety of Ireland as if they aren't one of her biggest markets and she didn't do like 68k in Croke Park back in 2016. Ireland has been STANNING Renaissance more than probably any other country and she paid them dust. She gave Louisville, KY a damn date but not Dublin :deadbanana2:

Edited by Planet Mars

5 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

I really need them to announce a South Africa, Australia, and Brazil date. 

 

I also think she could do a stadium in Mexico and South Korea.

 

This will clearly be her highest grossing tour and I want $500M+ from her.

 

I also think she should do a second European leg. She skipped Wembley and the entirety of Ireland as if they aren't one of her biggest markets and she didn't do like 68k in Croke Park back in 2016. Ireland has been STANNING Renaissance more than probably any other country and she paid them dust. She gave Louisville, KY a damn date but not Dublin :deadbanana2:

whatever she did not book is because it was not available, esp ireland...trust me bey would have done wembley if she could book it. She is not coming back to wembly, she already did 5 london shows. which is equal to 3/4 wembley shows

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.