Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

TIKTOK RECAP:

- Cozy going viral in the robot community 

- My Power picking up streams

- Heated going viral with the rap verse and filters

- AHAP still going strong 

- People having a brand new appreciation for Break My Soul thanks to the live performances 

And she hasn’t even stepped foot in America…

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

TIKTOK RECAP:

- Cozy going viral in the robot community 

- My Power picking up streams

- Heated going viral with the rap verse and filters

- AHAP still going strong 

- People having a brand new appreciation for Break My Soul thanks to the live performances 

And she hasn’t even stepped foot in America…

 

spacer.png

But the GP and Gen Z couldn't relate to her music....

3 hours ago, Devin said:

Imagine the meltdowns if she swap BILG to Spirit. :lmao:

why would you put this energy out into the universe :gaycat7:

7 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

But the GP and Gen Z couldn't relate to her music....

Well they need to know it exists first.

11 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

TIKTOK RECAP:

- Cozy going viral in the robot community 

- My Power picking up streams

- Heated going viral with the rap verse and filters

- AHAP still going strong 

- People having a brand new appreciation for Break My Soul thanks to the live performances 

And she hasn’t even stepped foot in America…

 

spacer.png

And we love to see it

 

we-love-olivia-wilde.gif

I'm already miserable thinking about what I'm going to do between June 28 and July 8. I've become so spoiled so quickly  :deadbanana4:

25 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

I'm already miserable thinking about what I'm going to do between June 28 and July 8. I've become so spoiled so quickly  :deadbanana4:

Watch the visuals on repeat. :eli:

 

wishful thinking...

Apparently Rosalia references renaissance in her new song and she had a few sessions with bey back in 2019?!?!?!??!!

2 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

Apparently Rosalia references renaissance in her new song and she had a few sessions with bey back in 2019?!?!?!??!!

We knew she worked with Bey, we just never heard the finished product

6 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

We knew she worked with Bey, we just never heard the finished product

can someone get ahold of that damn laptop :gaycat7:

19 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

We knew she worked with Bey, we just never heard the finished product

Was it really confirmed or something?

29 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

Nothing makes me happier than seeing The Gift getting its long overdue flowers :jonny: It's in my Top3 fav albums for a reason

45 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Was it really confirmed or something?

It was never confirmed and in her new song she's referencing herself as a Renaissance sculpture. Hive on Twitter are running with it as if it's an album reference and Renaissance wasn't a major period in art and history before Bey's album :toofunny3: 

1 hour ago, HausofArtpopII said:

Apparently Rosalia references renaissance in her new song and she had a few sessions with bey back in 2019?!?!?!??!!

 

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

We knew she worked with Bey, we just never heard the finished product

 

1 hour ago, Rafael said:

Was it really confirmed or something?

I'm trying to find the articles, but I remember some sort of rumored Beyoncé x Rosalia x Travis Scott collab. :coffee2: I wonder if Astroworld put that on pause. 

 

The songwriters behind this track below said it was originally made for Beyoncé x Travis. Maybe this was Rosalia too?

 

Quote

So we were playing basketball then we went to the studio. I made the track originally for Travis Scott and Beyonce because somebody told me they were looking for a song but he heard the track and was like, “Let me do something with this,” and he just went in the booth and started with “Baby get comfortable.” A few days later, Quavo came over playing basketball, same thing and then he heard the song and was like, “Yeah let me put a verse on it” and that’s how “Good Company” happened.

https://www.vibe.com/features/editorial/views-from-the-studio-tone-stith-interview-635994/

 

This was the iHeartRadio posting.. not sure if it will open.

https://fb.watch/l0yIbdKFh4/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

50 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Was it really confirmed or something?

Not confirmed officially, but Bey never confirms anything.  It was reported in several publications, iHeartRadio and CBS reported it

13 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

This was the iHeartRadio posting.. not sure if it will open.

https://fb.watch/l0yIbdKFh4/?mibextid=Nif5oz

"The 'Spirit' singer is a huge fan of Rosalia." is sending me :dies:

I love Rosalia. She sounds like an angel and has stage presence. A collaboration with Beyoncé would be awesome.

https://twitter.com/beyoncegarden/status/1666536597527883777?s=46&t=O2jP8BtIPwttG0qOOXBYVQ 

 

Giving them annoying DJs that chop, screw and refix but don’t just play the damn track :deadbanana4:

 

I enjoyed the AS/SD mashup cuz I knew it was coming but for other fans, I know exactly how that must feel :rip: 

When do y’all think Auntie Bey gonna release the following act to Renny?

 

spacer.png

Had to put my dog down yesterday, and streaming Heaven and Blue made me so emotional. Self Titled you will always be THAT girl. We were supposed to watch the Rennie visuals together but this HAG is taking her sweet time, you will be dealt with

 

Someone got pregnant and gave birth by the time the Im That Girl teaser released

article-2332151-1A086086000005DC-275_634

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.