Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Shelter said:

My Power got its biggest update since 2020 

 

https://twitter.com/beyonce_data/status/1666229854063194113?s=21

 

I think it will keep rising with the TikTok dance. 

Thank you Blue.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

a remix album makes sense & i hope she does release one. and remixes don't mean that all of ATRL favorites are going to be features on the songs like these corny tracklists that have been made. AHAP is the first one to even have a feature out of the remixes we've already gotten. 

I just heard a snipped of a song called BAM on a certain site I can't mention on here with the lyrics "turn it back to the start like a rewind". Sounds very EIL-ish. Any info on this? Is it AI? 

2 minutes ago, Opulence said:

I just heard a snipped of a song called BAM on a certain site I can't mention on here with the lyrics "turn it back to the start like a rewind". Sounds very EIL-ish. Any info on this? Is it AI? 

Bam is from Jay-Z's 4:44 aka the marriage therapy sessions. Beyoncé cut a version of the song herself because she wanted the beat from No ID. It's possible it could've been a track on Everything is Love at one point. But it was ultimately placed on Jay's album as a solo song.

 

Quote

When it came to the song "Bam", the Sister Nancy-sampling standout that features reggae star Damien Marley, the song was almost a Beyoncé song - but her interest in the beat ultimately gave Hov the nudge he needed. "It was probably the most difficult song in my opinion. We could not nail it down for the longest time," he explained. "I credit Bey for helping us keep that because one day she came in — and she said a lot of things that day — but she was like, 'Man, just give me that beat. You messing around.' And I saw the smoke coming out Jay’s nostrils and the next morning he had the raps."

 

source

she really put her whole gisussy into Virgo’s Groove and I can’t get over it


she went into the studio like 

 

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

she really put her whole gisussy into Virgo’s Groove and I can’t get over it


she went into the studio like 

 

spacer.png

I think about this tweet all the time 

 

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I think about this tweet all the time 

 

spacer.png

need this on a t-shirt just in case i finally get tickets tbh

I'm excited for her to get back into closed / dark stadiums.  It looks so much better that way.

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

Bam is from Jay-Z's 4:44 aka the marriage therapy sessions. Beyoncé cut a version of the song herself because she wanted the beat from No ID. It's possible it could've been a track on Everything is Love at one point. But it was ultimately placed on Jay's album as a solo song.

 

 

source

not Rapyoncé got HOV crying, shaking, fuming, throwing up :jonny:

15 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm excited for her to get back into closed / dark stadiums.  It looks so much better that way.

when the show gets to the US the sun will be setting when she goes on outdoors (sun sets around 8:30pm during the summer months here whereas they don't set until about 9 or so in europe) so some shows will get really gorgeous magic hour views with the ballads. looking forward to those. then the sun should be down all the way by the time the renaissance section begins.

Edited by yonsé

4 hours ago, yonsé said:

im so happy she brought dangerously in love back. that was my number one request for this tour :jonny2: 

 

im so excited to hear it live for the first time since i saw destiny's child in 05 :deadbanana2:

This is what I’m most happy about as well, I’m so surprised that she ended up actually including it:jonny5: I’ve never gotten to experience the song live but it’s been such a dream for me, the amount of videos I’ve watched her performing it for TBE.:jonny5: And Rather Die Young as well, she did this tour for ME:jonny5:god I can’t wait

I think we are all going to be shocked at her residual streams this time next year, especially if she releases another act or two

i hate how we all just ignored the fact that Giselle let AHAP flop by not sending it to radio and giving it some more playlisting :gaycat7:

21 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

i hate how we all just ignored the fact that Giselle let AHAP flop by not sending it to radio and giving it some more playlisting :gaycat7:

bc we all knew it would happen. AHAP full of wasted potential since like February :gaycat7:

 

a chart obsessed artist would have sent it to radio back then and let it build up before dropping the remix to give it a push to Top 10. and she could have made the remix a download-exclusive for a day or two. 

55 minutes ago, kimberly said:

bc we all knew it would happen. AHAP full of wasted potential since like February :gaycat7:

 

a chart obsessed artist would have sent it to radio back then and let it build up before dropping the remix to give it a push to Top 10. and she could have made the remix a download-exclusive for a day or two. 

i wish she was just a little chart obsessed :gaycat7:

11 hours ago, Pepo said:

@Nippy'sReceipts I didn't forget what you had asked me :eli:

 

Here Beyoncé is referring to both DIL and 4 as her classic albums, basically the ones that she prefers

 

 

It's not surprising, she hasn't changed at all.

 

Performing five songs (!!!!) off 4 and reviving Dangerously In Love 2 on RWT is a powerful statement when it comes to her artistry. POTS happens to be also her fav song on Renaissance, so her stance is furtherly reinforced.

Aww thanks! i knew she had to love 4 and her R&B material the most because she performed most of its songs on this tour and the formation tour. She has good taste.
4 will age the best out of all the albums and Cuff It and Plastic off the Sofa Will age the best from Renee. Same way TWOTW aged better than Survivor. R&B just is classic and timeless

me at night in front of my fan:

 

I don't know why you loooooove meee
And that's why I loooooove youuu
You catch me when I fall
Accept me, flaws and all
And that's why I loooooove youuu

 

tumblr_mphli9bz4V1qfh70bo1_500.gif 

21 hours ago, MrLovett said:

HEATED is starting to pick up steam on UK Spotify. It's almost top 100 today!

 

30/05 - #163 (RE) - 74,307

31/05 - #165 (-2) - 72,803 [-2.02%]

01/06 - #136 (+29) - 79,629 [+9.38%]

02/06 - #158 (-22) - 82,456 [+3.55%]

03/06 - #151 (+7) - 82,451 [-0.01%]

04/06 - #140 (+1) - 74,160 [-10.06%]

05/06 - #107 (+43) - 81,504 [+9.90%]

06/06 - #108 (-1) - 82,889 [+1.70%] *new streams peak*

6 hours ago, kimberly said:

me at night in front of my fan:

 

I don't know why you loooooove meee
And that's why I loooooove youuu
You catch me when I fall
Accept me, flaws and all
And that's why I loooooove youuu

 

tumblr_mphli9bz4V1qfh70bo1_500.gif 

It’s not complete without the tear and a towel wrapped around you as if they were Angel wings. 

22 hours ago, Shelter said:

I think My Power might be the next Bey dance to go viral. The tour dance with Blue has people copying it on TikTok. Currently 405 videos. Let’s see how many by tomorrow. 

Up to 921 videos now. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.