• Roberto

• Julia Fox

• Ichinaru19

• Bey Admired

SAVE:

“To Be Loved”

OFF:

“Love Is a Game”

This is so hard. :weeps: This is honestly probably the perfect top 4 for this album.

OMG noooo :(

And as much as I like LIAG... being Top4 is a complete joke, sorry...

Save

To Be Loved

Off

Love Is A Game

SAVE

to be loved

OFF

love is a game

2qfjTeU.jpg

ROUND 11 Results

Easy On Me -6 votes

I Drink Wine +6 votes

To Be Loved +1 vote

Love Is A Game -1 vote

"Easy On Me" is the 12th eliminated song from the survivor. :cries:

FINAL ROUND

I Drink Wine

To Be Loved

Love Is A Game

RANK THE SONGS:

+10

+8

+5

The song with the highest score will win the survivor

Some little rules:

• THERE WON'T BE IMMUNITY GIVEN IN THIS SURVIVOR.
  • IF YOU WANT TO BE REMOVED OR ADDED TO THE LIST, JUST ASK FOR IT AND I'LL DO IT.
  • THE FINAL RESULTS WILL BE UPDATED ON FRIDAY MARCH, 11TH. 

SURVIVOR PROGRESS

0H9htlJ.png

Legend:

WIN = The song got the best score in the last round. 

HIGH = The songs got the 2nd and 3rd best scores in the last round.

LOW = The song got the 3rd worst score in the last round.

BTM = The song got the 2nd worst score in the last round. 

ELIM = The song got the worst score in the last round. Eliminated from the survivor.

Spoiler

@Tusk @blackbeatxx @LiveYourLife @GlamSlam @Carrie-is-no-1 @Sept @Starkboy @Kayhan @PopFan1996 @BlackoutZone @QueenofCopyPaste @Ichinaru19 @georgechxng @Bey Admired @Cheap Thrills 9.0 @supertiffany @Gaia @Blue Honeymoon @brokee @Cotton @skwonderfactory @Archetype @Romantica @SayIt @Alex21kw @VeniceBeach @GreatestLoveofAll @Agenor @LoveAgain @Cockney Cupcake @Denyy @Noahdcruz @Mudkip @enchanted0 @Zaynsus @dylanx @Mike91 @TheDreamer @thismoment @PrinceMichaelFan @JevyDuty @aotearoa @Hometown Glory @popmusic @goldstargay @Donquizote @Harry @Hector @IBeMe @BlackJesus @Johayer1234 @Feanor @McNulty @loveofpopculture @FruitofUtopia @Nebur @yonsé @Daydream @TurntUp @UnusualBoy @Ivan_brit @Tylerbv @RainDreamer @Headlock @Witness @Green @rihannabiggestfan @collin @HeWon'tGo @Elusive Chanteuse @MatthewHZ @Marla Singer @MDOLLA @OneAndOnly @Sparrow's Bride @nooniebao @Nefertiti0 @brazil @Starchild @Dingdong123 @Dephira @BubbleGomme @kitasss_vlc @Before the Dawn @Aramis @CosTaSsSs @gozahu @despy @Heysexy @PopA911 @BradySpears @P!NK2LOVE @Starfish @Phobos @smokeandmirrors @Ant @geddymonster @Truth Tella @confetti @abrahamjmr @MusicTalker @Flanders @808s @rosesbloom @NavyBlue  @Severus Snape @Assassin @Bacardo Royale @americanlife @Coklek92 @salmi93 @PoisonPill @Eóghan @swayzecarey @Versayce @UNNAMI @allforyou @taylorrrr @zzmyth @Cantique @Flomik @Marianah Adkins @My.December @GraceRandolph @Harmonizer @Monky_2405 @Maddox @LastGreatBloodline @johnzy13 @doonerr @B-Luke @Dula Peep @LovatoK' @BadX @ANTisocial @Slate @Fenty Perry @jonapova @Psycho @Never Ending @Gorgeous @Baby Judas @GAGAISTHEBESTYA @bendi_94 @GRMusic @Shelter @On The Bound @ahauntingnearu @suneclipse121 @Yog @Solgayleo @Taylor fanboy @tHE.PARtY. @45seconds @Gladiator @DONTYELLATME @dweebz @sugrbby666 @publikcitizen @elvenOCEAN @Rami @Sacrifice @Twilish @Chateau M @lxkewth @nickolsen @Britney Is Fierce @JoeAg @Cloröx @sparrowblue @Bindi @sparrowblue @justin464 @Polgg48 @dooart @Kiss It Better @Adele Addict @Mr. Duff @Kavish @Remmy

No comments. EOM and OMG deserved it. Well, EOM didn't but I would have loved seeing it in the top 3. :gaygacat3:

Anyway,

+10 To Be Loved

+8 Love Is A Game

+5 I Drink Wine 

Edited by Roberto

Love Is A Game +10

To Be Loved +8

Easy On Me +5

I have not been playing To Be Loved deserves to win. I give all of my points to TBL. +23. Lol :eli: 

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

Love Is A Game +10

To Be Loved +8

Easy On Me +5

Easy On Me is out, sis...change your vote for I Drink Basic. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.