Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Adele - "30" | Winner: I Drink Wine

Featured Replies

only meant to vote once :heart:

Edited by Harmonizer

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 36.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God that song didn't make the top 3. It actually deserved bottom 3 but it is what it is.

 

+10 To Be Loved

+8 Love Is A Game

+5 I Drink Wine

5 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Love Is A Game +10

I Drink Wine +8

To Be Loved +5

 

RIP EOM!

 

This.

+10 — “To Be Loved”

+8 — “I Drink Wine”

+5 — “Love Is a Game”

I Drink Wine is amazing, but IMO it's 4th at best. I hoped Easy on Me could have made the top three, but it still did great (and even outlasted OMG) so happy that it had a great fight. :clap3: 

 

+10 To Be Loved

+8 Love is a Game

+5 I Drink Wine

 

I would love either To Be Loved or Love is a Game to win, both songs are career highlights!

  • Author
3 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Not LIAG is getting a lot of +10 :rip:

Smells like a winner to me. 

 

hBIHh31.gif

  • Author
1 hour ago, Mr. Duff said:

I Drink Wine is amazing, but IMO it's 4th at best. I hoped Easy on Me could have made the top three, but it still did great (and even outlasted OMG) so happy that it had a great fight. :clap3: 

I would love either To Be Loved or Love is a Game to win, both songs are career highlights!

I Drink Wine is the absolute favorite at this point, EOM only chance of being top 3 was either LIAG or TBL leaving the survivor (I preferred it over LIAG but democracy). :gaycat1:

+10 I drink wine 

+8 To Be Loved 

+5 Love is a game 

 

a trinity :jonny4:

13 hours ago, Adele Addict said:

+10 — “To Be Loved”

+8 — “I Drink Wine”

+5 — “Love Is a Game”

Not us being flipped :jonny:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.