Final: rep 1.267m/1.29m

Duca

Just now, MANUELF said:

Don't tell the OTH that, they will try to drag her because she isnt #1

Who cares. That's like dragging 25 for being the second best-selling album of the decade.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• simmnfierzig

• Timber

• Blue Honeymoon

She would have outsold Adele if Her label had actually shipped enough copies to keep the shelves stocked. :jonny: 

There will be six entire days of people going to buy the album and finding nothing. :jonny: 

We hate a sell out.:jonny:  

Disgusting sis. She tops herself with each release STILL.

She makes 1 million copies in a week so easy that its boring at this point.

57 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Outselling all of our faves in her debut week

v2eVt9C.gif

She even outsells ARTPOP's and C2C's entire US sales in it's debut week. If that is not the mark of a high achievement, I don't know what is.

My fave Adele says hi.

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, Squall said:

Britney isn't at 100M neither and he was clearling talking about Oops' first week.

Anyway, imagine if there is more promo than just SNL omg

1510348200-ppafuyq.gif

Oops’ first week has already been surpassed by Adele’s 25 

I don't see it. Target had '1989' sold out on release day but nobody's been in to buy 'reputation' today.

2 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Oops’ first week has already been surpassed by Adele’s 25 

It doesn't prevent Taylor from doing better also

I honestly expected like 800k a couple weeks ago. With the negative reception of LWYMMD I’m shocked. 

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

It doesn't prevent Taylor from doing better also

Then you should expect her to do better than the actual record, not the « old » one lol

4 minutes ago, Exodus said:

I don't see it. Target had '1989' sold out on release day but nobody's been in to buy 'reputation' today.

Did you not see all the posts (including the one a few posts above yours) about how she's already sold out already in multiple locations?

3 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Then you should expect her to do better than the actual record, not the « old » one lol

Stop misunderstanding on purpose, he talked about the Britney score because Taylor almost did as much as her with 1989 and failed to do with by a couple of copies. 3 years later, she might still be able to do better and that's what he meant. Nothing shady towards Britney so there's no need to be passive-agressive.

Just now, Squall said:

Stop misunderstanding on purpose, he talked about the Britney score because Taylor almost did as much as her with 1989 and failed to do with by a couple of copies. 3 years later, she might still be able to do better and that's what he meant. Nothing shady towards Britney so there's no need to be passive-agressive.

Sis you’re the only one being agressive in this thread. I just said you need to compare it to the actual record. 

/End

2 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Sis you’re the only one being agressive in this thread. I just said you need to compare it to the actual record. 

/End

Absolutely not, you broke a leg to defend Britney's achievements when no one came for them. The intention was not to compare her sales to an actual record and that's the point you're missing.

8 minutes ago, Swirl900 said:

Did you not see all the posts (including the one a few posts above yours) about how she's already sold out already in multiple locations?

I had to go to a second Target in Brooklyn just to find them! Tribeca was clear out, and then I snagged two of the last three at Fulton Mall.:clap3:

By the end of the week, the predictions may go up to 2 M.  Do you remember when 1989 came out, early predictions were 750,000 copies!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.